• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Violent Keling Resists Arrest And KOs Good Local Cop!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Fair & Lovely Indian Beat Up 3 Police Offic

Saw something similar in the US years ago but the 3 burly US cops took less than 5 minutes to whack the guy down with their batons when he resisted search/arrest
No statistics but there is a guesstimate that up to 30% of US cops are former military combat veterans.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 3 police officers can't even pin down a lone suspect. Got whallop instead. I feel

Maybe they should have borrowed LKY's brass knuckles :smile:

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Fair & Lovely Indian Beat Up 3 Police Offic

Saw something similar in the US years ago but the 3 burly US cops took less than 5 minutes to whack the guy down with their batons when he resisted search/arrest
No statistics but there is a guestimate that up to 30% of US cops are former military combat veterans.

The three are all volunteer cops. Not NSF or regulars.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 3 police officers can't even pin down a lone suspect. Got whallop instead. I feel

If our police doesn't buck up, we'd better outsource our police force. The Gurkhas can do a much better job!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good cop injured in the head by violent keling. I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of all samsters to thank the police for risking their lives everyday to keep sinkies like us safe.

20596996_10155485014118608_6897671770224324356_n.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If our police doesn't buck up, we'd better outsource our police force. The Gurkhas can do a much better job!

My RC members can do a better job. Have you seen three of us tackle an undercover oppie and eject him forcefully from our RC venue?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Police officer shld be given more power. If suspect is violent then just knock him cold n handcuff him. SOP is just a guide line.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot ask a Chinese policeman to arrest a shitskin. The policeman need to go for SPA for 3 weeks after that.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Police officer shld be given more power. If suspect is violent then just knock him cold n handcuff him. SOP is just a guide line.

They should have knocked him down with the baton. That's how the rest of the world police do it. Beats me why they didn't use the baton.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hath not a chink eyes? Hath not a chink hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a shitskin is?

Rule of MOB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must recruit and employ Serangoon Race Course Road Ah Neh as professional RIOTORS.

Neh got Talents.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am shocked by our police restrained approach towards criminal suspect.

If I were there, I would have treated this vile criminal to a healthy dose of taser and truncheon before even making any attempt to wrestle him to the ground to be handcuffed.

You are too soft...the proper way should be to fire with Extreme prejudice..that way no need to waste time and precious resources charging the suspect... bring them to court n feed them in jail.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They should have knocked him down with the baton. That's how the rest of the world police do it. Beats me why they didn't use the baton.

Just like serangoon episode those MIB just following sop. Cant actually blame them for not doing a good job. They need to have more power n MHA need to support them. Just like how john tan master practice in yankee land

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Public servants know that this government will not have their back in the face of political correctness. They rather suffer the ignominy of total incompetence or possible threat to their lives rather than lose their job or sidelined. Its a world wide trend anyways.

Look at how Little India riots evolved within minutes. A single shot in the air would have an impact and possibly avoided the damage and the disgrace. Why not a single police officer from the rank of PC to AC fire that single shot. There was an ASP at the early start who held back a brave Malay mobile squad who was repeatedly baton charged the crowd.

Now this. It shows that this government has not done anything to change what is going on. In a week time, some arsehole form PAP will visit the 3 officers for a meal and possible a bravery award and the press asked to snap away.

Imagine the fear of drawing out just the baton. Are they trained to effectively bring down a violent person or trained to appreciate that someone will take a video of an event and they face the possibility of allegations of torture.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Public servants know that this government will not have their back in the face of political correctness. They rather suffer the ignominy of total incompetence or possible threat to their lives rather than lose their job or sidelined. Its a world wide trend anyways.

They should have just shot the fucker and be done with it. :rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the old days, the first sign of resistance and there is likelihood of injury to an officer, it will be responded with heavy blows from the truncheon. The baton is there not for a ceremonial role.

There was an incident at Geylang Serai market when a deranged man with a knife was challenging the cops. Instead of handling it quickly they waited in an attempt to disarm him. He lunged forward and plunged his knife into an innocent bystander who had joined the crowd watching the confrontation The guy died died. The Coroner Inquiry was a non-event. The deceased was a nobody so nothing came out of it.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No statistics but there is a guestimate that up to 30% of US cops are former military combat veterans.

I thought USA cops are shoot first ask questions later.?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Good cop injured in the head by violent keling. I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of all samsters to thank the police for risking their lives everyday to keep sinkies like us safe.

Why does the cop have so little hair?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is "special constable?"...Senior Station Inspector!!...must have spent a lot of time at the neighbourhood police post..watching TV, playing games on the mobile...chat on social media with...morning, "Q" at coffee shop, buy breakfast, afternoon, but lunch...late after buy dinner & then go home...have not seen action for a long time....

It is not easy to subdue a violent man....but, the way it was handled, once again, cast a bad light on the SPF...can forget all the press reports etc..on handling terrorists....we can still remember, how many it takes to handle a non-violent woman protestor in front of CPF Building in Robinson Rd...& how many an ambulance can fill...hmm!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Never mind, using the gun....but where is the truncheon?...a few whacks of that thing can do wonders, where is the tazer?....they don't have?? & you want them to use the gun...they might not even know how to unlock the put to safe & may not even have any bullet ( nvm, bullets) with them...who knows!?