• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Violent Keling Resists Arrest And KOs Good Local Cop!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 3 police officers can't even pin down a lone suspect. Got whallop instead. I feel

Never mind, using the gun....but where is the truncheon?...a few whacks of that thing can do wonders, where is the tazer?....they don't have?? & you want them to use the gun...they might not even know how to unlock the put to safe & may not even have any bullet ( nvm, bullets) with them...who knows!?

Let us call a spade a spade! Sheer incompetence, that's all. 3 against 1; 3 ended up injured and assaulted! wtf! Or put it another way: 3 uniformed and equiped/armed police officers versus 1 unarmed Ah neh. Score : 3 injured; ah neh none the worse for wear and tear; probably still in his drunken stupor. lol.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 3 police officers can't even pin down a lone suspect. Got whallop instead. I feel

final score

abnn 1 - 4 Spf poodles 0

1 poodle ko in round 1

i thk better ban abnn in amk

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Our local police could learn something from their yankee counterparts. Look at this yankee cop arresting a nigger singlehandedly.

[video=youtube;IiZd6EP-Xu8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiZd6EP-Xu8[/video]

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal

These 3 cops will be given ND awards in line with the Little India riot incident where the Police Officers who boo-boobed were decorated.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is time to overhaul the entire Jia Liao bee police force if the incident is a reflection of our police force capabilities . We have to face it. If you can't handle a lone suspect, how can we believe you that you can handle a mob?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These 3 cops will be given ND awards in line with the Little India riot incident where the Police Officers who boo-boobed were decorated.

Not to the lone passerby who managed to pin down the suspect while the 3 officers are struggling and covering their faces from attacks?

Hmmm... ND award is probably worth a dime.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is time to overhaul the entire Jia Liao bee police force if the incident is a reflection of our police force capabilities . We have to face it. If you can't handle a lone suspect, how can we believe you that you can handle a mob?

I believe if any of our chdn servg police NS shld be aware wat kind of basic traing they undergo. They r trained to subdue criminals. Just tat d sop need to be reviewed n MHA must strongly support n give their man more power.