• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Foreign Spy In LKY School of Public Policy Nabbed! PR Revoked And Exiled For Life!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Foreign Spy In LKY School of Public Policy Nabbed! PR Revoked And Exiled For Life

Case is so bland. No James Bond fighting?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Foreign Spy In LKY School of Public Policy Nabbed! PR Revoked And Exiled For Life

so will you ask IndraLee to xplore the various option of whether this bugger qualify to b the next president of zinkabore becos he is apparently the son of L KYGel also

If it was up to me to decide, I would have him before a firing squad or jailed for life. Kicking him out of singapore is too lenient for him.

Singapore is like North Korea.

You are welcome to flee Singapore with nothing but the clothes on your back for mudland or indon. Don't just talk big. Do!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

If it was up to me to decide, I would have him before a firing squad or jailed for life. Kicking him out of singapore is too lenient for him.

You are welcome to flee Singapore with nothing but the clothes on your back for mudland or indon. Don't just talk big. Do!

If it were me, your penis would be in your mouth

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If it were me, your penis would be in your mouth

My penis has been in the mouths of countless oppies on their bended knees before me. You are welcome to swallow too.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

My penis has been in the mouths of countless oppies on their bended knees before me. You are welcome to swallow too.

I would place in in your wife's arse.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

I already fled to Canada. What you talking about?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Waiting for China to retaliate now. Someone a few rungs below Stanley Loh is about to be declared Persona non grata in China.

Why almost everyone here assume the professor is Uncle Sam spy just because he a US citizen. Everyone forget he and wife were china born?

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal

It should be standard practice to revoke PRs of anyone who breaks the law. Doesn't matter if it's jaywalking or espionage. One strike and out you go .The Pinoys, India Ah Nehs and Chinanaese have been emboldened for too long. Just watch how quickly the crime rate falls and how law abiding, polite and friendly these shits become if there is a law like this. The Oppo should bring this up. It will get the support .Its a no brainer but this stupid Ah Loong will never do it.

Case is so bland. No James Bond fighting?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

It should be standard practice to revoke PRs of anyone who breaks the law. Doesn't matter if it's jaywalking or espionage. One strike and out you go .The Pinoys, India Ah Nehs and Chinanaese have been emboldened for too long. Just watch how quickly the crime rate falls and how law abiding, polite and friendly these shits become if there is a law like this. The Oppo should bring this up. It will get the support .Its a no brainer but this stupid Ah Loong will never do it.

So bland. No sanctions?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I already fled to Canada. What you talking about?

Then you need to desist from meddling in Singapore's domestic affairs. Why are you, a foreigner, interfering in our affairs?

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal

ScreenShot2017-08-05at12.46.28PM.png

ScreenShot2017-08-05at12.46.57PM.png

The timing of this deportation on the heel of CCS' comments earlier this week rather too coincidental almost...but the fact that he has not been immediately deported is also baffling - not a clear and present danger? No detention under ISA following a 3am knock?

ScreenShot2017-08-05at12.52.16PM.png

ScreenShot2017-08-05at12.52.25PM.png

Former NUS professor refutes Singapore’s allegations that he is an ‘agent of influence’

By Tressa LarsAugust 4, 2017
The former NUS professor accused by the Singapore government as being an ‘agent of influence‘ has refuted allegations that he colluded with intelligence officials of a foreign country.

In an interview with the South China Morning Post (SCMP), Huang Jing, 59, who is still in Singapore said;

“It’s nonsense to identify me as ‘an agent of influence’ for a foreign country. And why didn’t they identify which foreign country they’re referring to? Is it the US or China?”

– Huang Jing

He said he would seek help from his lawyer and the US embassy in Singapore.

Huang Jing and his wife, Shirley Yang Xiuping who also faces deportation, are China-born US citizens.

“My family and my home are all here. I have property in Singapore, too. How can they treat me like this? If they have evidence, they should take me to court.”

– Huang Jing

Huang added that the Government has not given him a deadline to leave. He said he would seek help from his lawyer and the US embassy in Singapore.

According to a media statement by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Huang had given “privileged information” about the foreign country to a senior member of the LKYSPP, who then conveyed that information to “very senior public officials” who were “in a position to direct Singapore’s foreign policy”.

But the Singaporean government declined to act on the information, it said.

The statement also said Huang’s acts amounted to subversion and foreign interference in Singapore’s domestic politics, and that Huang had engaged other influential Singaporeans for his activities.

His wife was also aware that Huang was using his position at the LKYSPP to advance the agenda of a foreign country, the statement added.

According to SCMP, Huang is often quoted by international media outlets including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and the Post and also writes pro-China opinion pieces for mainland newspapers including Beijing mouthpiece People’s Daily.

Last year, he wrote in a Singaporean paper that a ruling by The Hague against China’s claim to sovereignty in the South China Sea had caused great damage to regional peace.

7 things about Huang Jing, academic at Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy

SINGAPORE - Dr Huang Jing, a prominent academic from the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, had his permanent residency cancelled on Friday (Aug 4), for working with a foreign government to influence Singapore's foreign policy and public opinion here.

The Ministry of Home Affairs announced that Dr Huang and his wife Shirley Yang Xiuping, who are United States citizens, will be permanently banned from Singapore, in what is the first publicly known case of its kind in nearly two decades.

Here are seven things about the academic:

1. Dr Huang is an academic known for his expert views on China's politics and foreign policy, as well as United States-China relations.

2. Until the ban, Dr Huang, who was born in 1956, was the Lee Foundation Professor on US-China relations at the National University of Singapore's Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP), where he also headed the Centre on Asia and Globalisation.

3. His curriculum vitae, available on the LKYSPP's website, chronicles a long list of achievements in academia and the study of international relations.

He has authored three books and many journal articles, book chapters and policy papers on China's politics, development strategy and foreign policy, as well as US-China relations, China's military and security issues in the Asia-Pacific.

His book, Factionalism In Chinese Communist Politics, published in 2000, won the Masayoshi Ohira Memorial Prize that is awarded to authors of books in politics, economics, culture and technology.

The prize is named after a former Prime Minister of Japan, who led the country from 1978 to 1980 and is known for paving the way for the normalising of Japan's relations with China.

4. Dr Huang, a US citizen who received his PhD in government from Harvard University in 1995, spearheaded a number of projects while at the LKYSPP.

These include a consortium studying the development of Russia's far east, an effort that involves leading think-tanks from such countries as Russia, China, Japan and Singapore.

He also chaired projects studying China-India relations, and the energy policies of China, Japan and the US.

5. Dr Huang is also a frequent commentator in the Singapore media - including The Straits Times and Lianhe Zaobao. His latest commentary for The Straits Times, published in June, was on the interdependence of US and China.

6. Besides his academic work, Dr Huang is also on the board of several organisations, including Keppel Land. He is also on the steering committee of the NUS Research Institute in Suzhou.

7. Before joining the LKYSPP, Dr Huang had lectured at Harvard University from 2013 to 2014. He was also a senior fellow at think-tank Brookings Institution, an academic at Utah State University and had lectured at Stanford University. He holds a masters degree in history from Shanghai's Fudan University, and a degree in English literature from Sichuan University in China.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Trump should impose sanctions since Huang is a US citizen.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Maybe we should organize another protest outside the US embassy. It's been a long time since sinkies had a public protest against the Great Satan for interfering in our domestic affairs.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

We don't normally bring in or door knock at 4pm for foreign intermediaries or IOs. Its usually straight deportation. The fact that he has not been deported immediately or given a timeline is probably to see his next moves. PRC has always used cut-offs so it not worth the bother as the technicals would have done the job. The wife being part of it is typical of cut-offs. He practically good as dead career wise at least in the west.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

One exception is Devan's friend from India as old man wanted full bio. It was for a week. Anyway he was a nobody and the Indian Embassy here would be more busy watching what Indian movies are coming from Bollywood.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

u still got meh? hanging above the ceiling of 38 oxlee loot lah... eunuch where got penis?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe we should organize another protest outside the US embassy. It's been a long time since sinkies had a public protest against the Great Satan for interfering in our domestic affairs.

you have my fullest sappork...i'll pay for the american flag for you to burn. i'll throw in the lighter for free. good luck.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

you have my fullest sappork...i'll pay for the american flag for you to burn. i'll throw in the lighter for free. good luck.

Yes I welcome Trump's sanctions against Zikapore