• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Foreign Spy In LKY School of Public Policy Nabbed! PR Revoked And Exiled For Life!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Foreign Spy In LKY School of Public Policy Nabbed! PR Revoked And Exiled For Life

obviously isn't it. the fact he is asking the US embassy to intervene means he is working for USA. Buut he could be just a pawn to do damage control by the MFA guys . Look at todays papers photo and see how very friendly and buddy China foreign minister wang yi is to that vivian as if trying to court her. oops i meant him. suddenly a change of attitude. obviously our MFA screwed up and used this huang jin as damage control to appease the China side. this is politics of making amendments without saying sorry

of course he had to go to the u.s. embassy. he's a u.s. citizen duh. what is he supposed to do? go to the prc embassy and ask for help? that will be moronic of him. it will be like showing his poker hand of pocket aces calling the big blind before others on the table get a chance to bet.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Foreign Spy In LKY School of Public Policy Nabbed! PR Revoked And Exiled For Life

This chink spy and traitor of USA wants us to be closer to chinkland. To ward of chinkland's threats, we are getting ourselves a m&d president, preferably one wearing a tudung. This would show chinkland that we are an independent nation and not a vassal state of chinkland simply because 75% of our population is chink.

If war breaks out between zikapore and chinkland, john tan volunteers to lead a brigade of grassroots leaders and volunteers to corral all chink new citizens and PRs into internment camps until all hostilities cease.

Good for you, you can also hide in the internment camps until ceasefire. :p

jw5

Loyal

He has no expertise other than that of being a kaypohchee. :biggrin:

Shows that no Sinkie can match his expertise. And with him gone, people like Halimah will teach nonsense.

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal

The internment camps will all be equipped with landing strips, so that the MIW can take off in their private jets. If you ask nicely, they may take you along.

This chink spy and traitor of USA wants us to be closer to chinkland. To ward of chinkland's threats, we are getting ourselves a m&d president, preferably one wearing a tudung. This would show chinkland that we are an independent nation and not a vassal state of chinkland simply because 75% of our population is chink.

If war breaks out between zikapore and chinkland, john tan volunteers to lead a brigade of grassroots leaders and volunteers to corral all chink new citizens and PRs into internment camps until all hostilities cease.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The internment camps will all be equipped with landing strips, so that the MIW can take off in their private jets. If you ask nicely, they may take you along.

If that happens, I would have to throw the MIW off the plane. I have a suitcase full of gold bars. I don't think the private jet can take the weight.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

If that happens, I would have to throw the MIW off the plane. I have a suitcase full of gold bars. I don't think the private jet can take the weight.

clearly your dick needs to be chopped off

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be careful that the chink new citizens don't get to your gold bars before you even get on the plane.

jw5

Loyal

If there are gold bars lying around, also need to keep an eye on the MIW. :biggrin:

Be careful that the chink new citizens don't get to your gold bars before you even get on the plane.

jw5

Loyal

What he wants is to be a power broker, someone who can influence international relations and able to dominate individual diplomatic relationships. possibly for both his place of birth and his adopted country. :wink:

This chink spy and traitor of USA wants us to be closer to chinkland.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What he wants is to be a power broker, someone who can influence international relations and able to dominate individual diplomatic relationships. possibly for both his place of birth and his adopted country. :wink:

That's my role. That Wang Jing can fuck off.

1774737,Et+mXQxmf133BJLjSyMaNupE14LLyDQ2rWo3fLSS4+k3yT0CcOGfb6Gf8IFod5N+WaaOen8ziJMaAFgjMT0NlA==.jpg

jw5

Loyal

Banned academic appeals against expulsion from S’pore

From Today online

huang_jing_3_read-only_0.jpg

SINGAPORE — Academic Huang Jing (picture), who has been identified by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) as an “agent of influence of a foreign country”, has appealed against the Government’s decision to revoke his and his wife’s permanent residency status.

“Yes, my wife and I did it (on Monday) at 11am,” Professor Huang said in an email reply on Tuesday (Aug 8), when asked to confirm media reports about his appeal. He declined to say more about the allegations, which he has denied.

“Please understand that given the situation, I really can’t talk too much because I do love Singapore!” added the academic, who is still in the country.

When contacted, the MHA declined to comment.

Under the law, those whose permanent residency is revoked have seven days from the time they are notified to appeal in writing to the Minister of Home Affairs. The minister’s decision on the appeal is final.

Last Friday, the ministry announced that Prof Huang, a US-China expert with the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP), “knowingly interacted” with intelligence organisations and agents of a foreign country and cooperated with them to influence the Republic’s foreign policy and public opinion here.

The ministry did not name the country in question but said Prof Huang engaged prominent and influential Singaporeans and gave them what he claimed was privileged information about that foreign country, so as to influence their opinions in favour of that country.

Prof Huang used his senior position in the LKYSPP to “deliberately and covertly advance the agenda of a foreign country at Singapore’s expense”, the MHA said. “He did this in collaboration with foreign intelligence agents. This amounts to subversion and foreign interference in Singapore’s domestic politics. Huang’s continued presence in Singapore, and that of his wife, are therefore undesirable.

"Both will be permanently banned from re-entering Singapore."

The Controller of Immigration acted after Prof Huang was deemed an “undesirable immigrant” under the Immigration Act, for engaging in activities contrary to the Republic’s national interests, the ministry said.

Prof Huang’s wife, Ms Shirley Yang Xiuping, also had her permanent residency revoked last Friday. The couple, who are United States citizens, will not be allowed to re-enter Singapore.

Prof Huang, who got a PhD in political science from Harvard’s Department of Government, had researched and authored books, as well as journal articles, on Chinese politics, China-India relations, territorial disputes in the South China Sea and security issues in Asia-Pacific, among other topics.

In the past year, he had written extensively for the local press and foreign publications, including Global Times, on US-China relations and China’s role in the world.

The LKYSPP said later that he has been suspended without pay with immediate effect. Prof Huang has also resigned as an independent director of Keppel Land.

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obviously Mr Huang has never appealed against anything in SG before this.

SINGAPORE — Academic Huang Jing (picture), who has been identified by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) as an “agent of influence of a foreign country”, has appealed against the Government’s decision to revoke his and his wife’s permanent residency status.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

read his articles on global times, english version of people's daily a.k.a. propaganda mouthpiece of prc. you will know who he works for.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

read his articles on global times, english version of people's daily a.k.a. propaganda mouthpiece of prc. you will know who he works for.

This Huang Jing is our resident Jah the Chigger Jamban lah! Missing since 2 Aug 2017. He's being watched by Pinky. Too scared to post anymore.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Huang Jing is our resident Jah the Chigger Jamban lah! Missing since 2 Aug 2017. He's being watched by Pinky. Too scared to post anymore.

jah is jing's security occifer.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Obviously Mr Huang has never appealed against anything in SG before this.

There's always a first time for everything. :p

jw5

Loyal

Huang Jing appeal against expulsion rejected, permanently banned from Singapore: MHA

From Yahoo news

7b725c692b02fbeec05dcaf5ceb14ee7

The appeal by Professor Huang Jing against his expulsion from Singapore has been rejected, said the Minister of Home Affairs (MHA) in a statement on Wednesday (23 August).

An MHA spokesman noted that Professor Huang, a former academic at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP), and his wife Yang Xiuping, submitted an appeal against the cancellation of their Singapore Permanent Residence status on 7 August. “The Minister for Home Affairs has rejected their appeals under Section 14(6) of the Immigration Act and they were informed of the rejection on 23 August 2017,” said an MHA spokesman.

“The Minister’s decision is final. Huang Jing and his wife will have to leave Singapore within a stipulated grace period. They will be permanently banned from re-entering Singapore.” The couple, who are originally from China, are American citizens.

On 4 August, MHA labeled Professor Huang “an agent of influence of a foreign country” who worked with intelligence organisations and agents from that country. The country has not been named.

The ministry added that Yang was aware that her husband was using his position to promote a foreign country’s agenda.

Professor Huang, a former Lee Foundation Professor on US-China relations at the LKYSPP, is a China expert whose views on the Middle Kingdom has often sought by the media.

In response to queries from Yahoo News Singapore, US Embassy Singapore Camille Dawson said, “We are aware of reports that the Ministry of Home Affairs has rejected the appeal of two US citizens seeking to remain in Singapore. We have no further information at this time.”

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Huang Jing appeal against expulsion rejected, permanently banned from Singapore: MHA

Good riddance to Jah the Chigger Jamban! And ChineseDog too!