• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious "World Best Debator" Li Shengwu Not So Glib Anymore! Kowtowed And Apologized!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Li brat has no balls to come back to answer for his terrible crime. The case would move swiftly to summary judgement because he has no evidence and no case to present.
He is wise not to come back. Dont fight pap on their terms

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
2015 siblings no CNY visit but dont stop nieces and nephews going pay goodwills.

This time nephew kenna tekkan by uncle make this CNY worser than past.

forget nieces and nephews coming this CNY to see old hags pretend goodwills.

Worse still nephew pray hard cancer uncle die early so can come back Singapore for char kauy teow.

Cb you no update.
Already no talk since 2015.
At least 2 years no reunion dinner liao

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats not my quote - its from Kumaran Pillai who runs Independent SG. He is trying to be clever by half.

I agree with you that the grandson knows full well what he wrote and what he implied.

the ass bandit knew exactly what he was saying.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
no studying you twit and fucker. He's a researcher

LSW currently is a junior fellow and will be appointed assistant professor with Harvard next fall. This paled in comparison with the late great American economist Paul Samuelson who at the age of 32 was already a full professor at MIT. Maybe the comparison is not fair if we consider that they live in a different era and the fact that we are a tiny nation with small talent pool. By the way, he should be recognised as our best and brightest economist. His economist grandfather certainly is proud of him.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
LSW currently is a junior fellow and will be appointed assistant professor with Harvard next fall. This paled in comparison with the late great American economist Paul Samuelson who at the age of 32 was already a full professor at MIT. Maybe the comparison is not fair if we consider that they live in a different era and the fact that we are a tiny nation with small talent pool. By the way, he should be recognised as our best and brightest economist. His economist grandfather certainly is proud of him.

Samuelson didnt have to worry about Attorney Generals accusing him.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little boy who thinks that just because he is LKY's grandson, he can sprout whatever he wants in the name of private or free speech and thought that he can argue that away.

Time to face the music boy.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
With a title uncle gov wanted him for contempt of court his future is marked for life unless cancer uncle die 2mr.

It is like kenna STD dont get it cure cannot hv good sex and worry condom leaks.

His mother is lawyer can represent him?

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
With a title uncle gov wanted him for contempt of court his future is marked for life unless cancer uncle die 2mr.

It is no longer a case of uncle or no uncle. It's Singapore vs LKY grandson.

LSW reminded me of Amos Yee where the latter dumb and dumber acts got resulted in much mess.

LSW may well worked out to be a similar case of dumb (with PhD) and dumber (with PhD) - we shall see.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is no longer a case of uncle or no uncle. It's Singapore vs LKY grandson.

LSW reminded me of Amos Yee where the latter dumb and dumber acts got resulted in much mess.

LSW may well worked out to be a similar case of dumb (with PhD) and dumber (with PhD) - we shall see.

Asshole he's clever than all Sinkies and PAP.

dogsbody

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little boy who thinks that just because he is LKY's grandson, he can sprout whatever he wants in the name of private or free speech and thought that he can argue that away.

Time to face the music boy.

I feel like I'm starting to be a professional shill for the boy but I say only this based from what I've heard. He's a hardwired debater who would argue on any topic, and he doesn't bring out the Lee name at all, his background can sometimes be a burden for him in debating (dictator's grandson who are you to speak on human rights) and in cut-throat Western academia.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a man died he leaves behind his name.

True enough his children grandchildren and great grandchildren will hv to live with his name for long time perpetual.

The good bad and ugly of this name can be a burden to his descendants like human right and freedom of ... this and that topic.

A man walkedth in his righteousness his children are blessed after him.

True enough again no blessing to his chilren grandchildren and great granchildren when his name is mentioned.

God bless Singapore.

I feel like I'm starting to be a professional shill for the boy but I say only this based from what I've heard. He's a hardwired debater who would argue on any topic, and he doesn't bring out the Lee name at all, his background can sometimes be a burden for him in debating (dictator's grandson who are you to speak on human rights) and in cut-throat Western academia.