• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mammogram

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, she likes massages

syed doesn't have boobs big enough for clamping lah. he's just teasing you. joke also no clue. is your iq only 69?

IMG_0032.JPG

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accompanied a friend for mammogram KKH. It was a 10min job of squeezing and pressing.

The bill came to $155.

This is atrocious!

having mammogram is very harmful,
could cause breast cancer instead.
the print is not easy to intrepret.
need a doctor with many years of experience in this field to interpret the result correctly.
very dangerous , like using radiotherapy to treat cancer

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm pretty good at squeezing and pressing female boobs. I've helped grassroots volunteers in their 20s and early 30s check for breast cancer. Proud to say that I've saved at least 3 lives thanks to my early intervention. My fees are $3 for sinkies and $1 for new sinkies.

Never tried with male oppie man-boobs though. Most oppies I meet in real life tend to be fat and out of shape.

good that you help to save lives. Hope you enjoyed it in the process

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
having mammogram is very harmful,
could cause breast cancer instead.
the print is not easy to intrepret.
need a doctor with many years of experience in this field to interpret the result correctly.
very dangerous , like using radiotherapy to treat cancer

if harmful, why did gyneacologists refer ladies for mammograms and pap smears?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only girl confide boobs problems ro girls.

Ah girl how old are you? Fuckable?

This friend of mine is a Singaporean, tall and shapely. she had been referred by her gynae to his doc friend for a 2nd opinion of her woman's problem. I was suspicious of the gynae's motive. Was I being unduly worried?