• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bargain Hen is an idiot - double confirmed

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the matter of the mistakes in the Tamil version of the 2017 NDP, he said that the mistake was made by the printer.

He says that proof reading of pamphlets after they are printed before they are distributed "has been incorporated as standard procedure for all translated texts in NDP materials".

WTF - book publishers proof read the books after they have been printed but before they are distributed to bookshops?

So this Talk Cock Hen is really no bargain - he has just ownself confirm ownself that he is an idiot.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the matter of the mistakes in the Tamil version of the 2017 NDP, he said that the mistake was made by the printer.

He says that proof reading of pamphlets after they are printed before they are distributed "has been incorporated as standard procedure for all translated texts in NDP materials".

WTF - book publishers proof read the books after they have been printed but before they are distributed to bookshops?

So this Talk Cock Hen is really no bargain - he has just ownself confirm ownself that he is an idiot.

Can name me one PAP who is not an idiot?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL, NEH, TCH, CCS the whole lot of them are NOT idiots. They are doing a great job in keeping us safe and well fed so much so that some here have so much time to make posts on forums everyday and even have spare cash to put in shares.
What more can you ask of them?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF - book publishers proof read the books after they have been printed but before they are distributed to bookshops? So this Talk Cock Hen is really no bargain - he has just ownself confirm ownself that he is an idiot.
nowsadays can ownself cut and paste :p

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
nowsadays can ownself cut and paste :p

Better still....ownself say, ownself do and ownself set the targets...

.....ah kow said regarding providing better smrt services....give me two more years, service sure lumpar one (or words to that effect, couldn't care less, but you know what I mean)...

What he meant in simple language is....I ownself set my own standards....I fuck care whether you want it or not (after all, I am a multi millionaire and can retire anytime)....you die or late because of breakdown in smrt services, your own business....:(

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No printer will print thousands of pamphlets until the a sample print is signed off by a client. And no printer will fool around with a Government contract of this nature when you can be blacklisted and disallowed for tendering for a period of time. Also if by a long shot if it true, why did they not catch after the print run and before distribution.

Ng is clearly lying.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No printer will print thousands of pamphlets until the a sample print is signed off by a client. And no printer will fool around with a Government contract of this nature when you can be blacklisted and disallowed for tendering for a period of time. Also if by a long shot if it true, why did they not catch after the print run and before distribution.

Ng is clearly lying.

true. who is NEH trying to bluff? NEH is an idiot

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes what is a surgeon doing in politics? he should be saving lives instead of screwing up mindef

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better still....ownself say, ownself do and ownself set the targets...

.....ah kow said regarding providing better smrt services....give me two more years, service sure lumpar one (or words to that effect, couldn't care less, but you know what I mean)...

What he meant in simple language is....I ownself set my own standards....I fuck care whether you want it or not (after all, I am a multi millionaire and can retire anytime)....you die or late because of breakdown in smrt services, your own business....:(
and he'll aim to score points as he knows that by under the 2 years, the system wud get into full swing and he would've under-promised but over-delivered. being that as it may, the length of time taken is inordinately long in delivery of a top-notch system as compared to korea and hkg. we shd call his bluff.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A scholar, a gentleman and a labour union leader who cares about the workers.

redwire-singapore-chan-chun-sing-kee-chiu.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must sympathize with gov that has to subcontract with printers to print phamlets in multiple languages. here in santa clara county, pubic materials must have 6.9 languages, 1 hindi and another belonging to another indian language. cities and county constantly struggle with the 2 plus mandarin and vietnamese. sometimes after proofreading by a city or county office, the final phamlet has embarassing juxtaposition of words and characters conveying obscenities and vulgarities.