• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat MacPherson Apologises to Singaporeans. PAP Next To Apologise?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Macpherson RC has admitted their mistake of discrimination against native Singaporeans. Macpherson has owned up and admitted to bad decision.

Will PAP be next to apologise for discrimination against native Singaporeans in so many of their policies? As long as PAP refuses to own up, admit its mistake, it can never gain the trust and respect of native Singaporeans

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Macpherson RC has admitted their mistake of discrimination against native Singaporeans. Macpherson has owned up and admitted to bad decision.

Will PAP be next to apologise for discrimination against native Singaporeans in so many of their policies? As long as PAP refuses to own up, admit its mistake, it can never gain the trust and respect of native Singaporeans

PAP has a lot to apologise for the bad mistakes and harm it has done to Singapore and Singaporeans.

The sooner it apologises, the earlier the healing begins

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course must apologize. If all my customers know how much discount I give my best customers, they will ask for the same terms! Common sense! Give discretely to your most loyal supporters, that is the PAP way. Tell John Tan he is demoted until further notice!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course must apologize. If all my customers know how much discount I give my best customers, they will ask for the same terms! Common sense! Give discretely to your most loyal supporters, that is the PAP way. Tell John Tan he is demoted until further notice!

hahaha. good analysis

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not see any mistake here-it was a calculated and deliberate move.
Did the PAP said that it is a mistake to exempt many new citizens and all 1st generation PR's from NS?
Did the PAP said its a mistake to allow PR's to buy HDB?
Did the PAP said its a mistake to reserve at least 20% of university places for foreigners?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not see any mistake here-it was a calculated and deliberate move.
Did the PAP said that it is a mistake to exempt new citizens and 1st generation PR's from NS?

Macpherson said it was a mistake and apologised.

PAP must come clean now and apologise

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the stupid MP of MacPherson must resign one's seat in parliament and return one's salary to the state !

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where is $8 cow dung..... why he diam diam?

If MacPherson ward was under the worker's party & they put up such a sign like that...YOU CAN BE VERY SURE THAT, THIS $8 PENANG "OMMM" COW DUNG...will cow beh cow bu.....& the entire porlumpars groups will start chanting...& that COW$ dung, will demand the leaders of WP to come clean & commit harakiri...

Their own people does that..."apologise ! it's an disHONEST mistake...move on!"...LTK have pointed this to pinky ..." if it were oppositions, they will sue till there pants drop"...if you were....:rolleyes:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL has not repented till today,he better get a St.John ambulance to standby as he may collapsed during his 2017 National Day Rally .
We sinkees can only pray everyday for divine intervention.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
the stupid MP of MacPherson must resign one's seat in parliament and return one's salary to the state !

she came out today to distance herself from this fiasco. It's good that she publicly disavow such discrimination. If more MPs dare to disavow and speak up, the PA and grassroots will not dare discriminate against Singaporeans

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If MacPherson ward was under the worker's party & they put up such a sign like that...YOU CAN BE VERY SURE THAT, THIS $8 PENANG "OMMM" COW DUNG...will cow beh cow bu.....& the entire porlumpars groups will start chanting...& that COW$ dung, will demand the leaders of WP to come clean & commit harakiri...

Their own people does that..."apologise ! it's an disHONEST mistake...move on!"...LTK have pointed this to pinky ..." if it were oppositions, they will sue till there pants drop"...if you were....:rolleyes:

PAP is a party that has lost its way

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL has not repented till today,he better get a St.John ambulance to standby as he may collapsed during his 2017 National Day Rally .
We sinkees can only pray everyday for divine intervention.

Not only will an ambulance be on standby, I think rescue helicopter is placed on extra alert.

Last edited: