• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Discrimination Against Original Citizens by RC. Only New Citizens gets perks....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My wife and I are expecting our 4th in 2 months time. Oh sorry I forgot I am not a sinkie. And the baby will be made, born and bred Canadian.
Better check to make sure its yours and not a black baby when it comes out.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ban condoms can still get abortions lah. must go hand in hand with banning abortions to make it work. but the result or repercussion is that sinkies will avoid sex to avoid getting into trouble with bans.

Yes, must also ban abortions. Also implement universal free child care until the kid reaches 6 years old. Also implement 6 months mandatory maternity leave with guaranteed job upon return. Also construct and build multiple fuck clubs to facilitate bareback fucking, orgies and gangbangs. Sperm banks and IVF will also be free. Encourage swinger clubs so that hubbys bored with their wives' cheebyes can try another one bareback. Appoint PAPsmearer as Minister for Fertility, and Unlimited Carnal Knowledge. i.e Minister for FUCK.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes, must also ban abortions. Also implement universal free child care until the kid reaches 6 years old. Also implement 6 months mandatory maternity leave with guaranteed job upon return. Also construct and build multiple fuck clubs to facilitate bareback fucking, orgies and gangbangs. Sperm banks and IVF will also be free. Encourage swinger clubs so that hubbys bored with their wives' cheebyes can try another one bareback. Appoint PAPsmearer as Minister for Fertility, and Unlimited Carnal Knowledge. i.e Minister for FUCK.

Great! Then Singapore will be a country full of bastard children, abandoned children. Social services will have lots of jobs!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Great! Then Singapore will be a country full of bastard children, abandoned children. Social services will have lots of jobs!

Keep your eye on the objective, you dyslexic numbnuts. What is the objective? what? what? Increase the population, right? Achieved or not? Whatever you have to spend on additional social services is a fraction on what you have to spend on new immigrant integration, scholarships for them, free english lessons, etc.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

more like minister for free unmitigated coitus for (more) kids.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keep your eye on the objective, you dyslexic numbnuts. What is the objective? what? what? Increase the population, right? Achieved or not? Whatever you have to spend on additional social services is a fraction on what you have to spend on new immigrant integration, scholarships for them, free english lessons, etc.

Free "condoms" to fuck the existing natives, especially the "pioneers"...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Sigh you disappoint me. Short term gain long term pain. Oh well. I know you are joking lah!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
tpl-kate-spade.jpg

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are all the assholes on the RC.

1) Sherlie (V P)
2) William Seow ( PBM)
3) Betty (Immediate Pass Chairman)
4) Mathew ( RC Mgr)
5) Joel
6) Leo
7) Ramesh
8) Xi Lan
9) Doreen
10) Mary
11) Aileen

And this is their apology. Notice that not one of the above assholes dare to attach their names to the apology.

It has come to our attention that the different ticket pricing for our event last Sunday has caused some disquiet. We sincerely apologize for what happened and would like to offer an account of what happened.

The event on Sunday was intended to bring residents of MacPherson Zone B together, to catch up with neighbors and to promote greater cohesion and integration. As such, one of our objectives was to encourage new citizens to join community events where we have seen friendships forged over the years. We thought that a lower ticket price will encourage more new citizens to come forward. In doing so, we have neglected the feelings of the majority of our residents. It was a once-off decision by our committee to charge differently and definitely not a policy of the MacPherson grassroots. We have absolutely no ill intent but we recognize that it was an unwise decision.

As fellow residents, we have never harboured any intent of discriminating fellow citizens. It is our mission to bring people together and we cherish the opportunity to volunteer and serve our community. This episode is an honest error in judgement on our part. We are truly humbled by this and thank everyone for pointing out how we had erred. We have learnt from this episode.

We are always grateful for the support that our residents have given us. We endeavor to continue improving ourselves and serve as best as we can.

Thank you for your understanding and generosity.

wat is.............pass chairman?
waT DID HE PASSed??
motion or .......

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's an honest mistake. Let's move on.

Or are the old sinkies so kian png about that $2? Think about all the U-Save, GST rebates and NS vouchers that you have received over the years while new sinkies received none.

it is not.

it shows w clarity that true blue sgian downgraded even by new shitizens,,,,,, they ve stolen ourlunches n now our cunrty............thks to lhl

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
wat is.............pass chairman?
waT DID HE PASSed??
motion or .......

The whole piece is littered with errors. It's absolutely disgraceful. The corrective action will to proof read all press releases in future as this has never been done in the past. (pass).