• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hri Kumar Wife Cancer Turns Metastatic and Spreading to Breasts

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hri is influential, rich and handsome. He can find a younger wife easily when the old thing kicks the bucket. No worries.

His wife will have no cancer if Kumar has spend more time tending to his wife. Going out with her shopping, makan, holiday and got for facial. Just like John Tan, our SMB resident PAP grass Loot. Have more sex as possible. Etc etc

I wouldn't say PAP is exactly evil but they are highly manipulative, small minded and selfish. But when all these factor combine, they turn evil in no time. All matter are justified when things are blameless.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
His wife will have no cancer if Kumar has spend more time tending to his wife. Going out with her shopping, makan, holiday and got for facial. Just like John Tan, our SMB resident PAP grass Loot. Have more sex as possible. Etc etc

I wouldn't say PAP is exactly evil but they are highly manipulative, small minded and selfish. But when all these factor combine, they turn evil in no time. All matter are justified when things are blameless.

So, did johnny the tannn just miss out his mid life chance at a second spring when he did all the above, pampering to his weefee?

We all know, if everyday eat char siew poa, one day, when we see the tua pao or siew mai or soon kuay, we also want to try....

......or, has sneaky johnny been already 'stealing eat' all these while with pa mangoes .....LOL

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

The PAP are so devious, it is hard to imagine good men can stay in their fold without the intoxicating lure of acquiring exceptional wealth. They probably intend to settle their dues with God after they retire.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP are so devious, it is hard to imagine good men can stay in their fold without the intoxicating lure of acquiring exceptional wealth. They probably intend to settle their dues with God after they retire.

God will ask them why they did what they did despite receiving God into their lives

Also what if they are called up before their retirement??

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

but they jailed co crooks like Kong Hee.......... did not allow all to makan from same plate

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

the soul seller Chan Sek Keong...... now Hri Kumar - horsey

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wife got cancer spread to breasts you also know ah, TS. Hri Kumar buttocks how many moles you know or not?

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
but they jailed co crooks like Kong Hee.......... did not allow all to makan from same plate

No lah...better still, they want to control the plate....in other words, you cannot invent or use your own plate to earn money....

.....I, pappy aka natural aristocrat, decide for you, from which plate you eat, how much you eat and what you eat....all other goodies, I take and maybe sometimes throw you some bones to chew on....so be happy doggies....you die your own business...best you work until you die to add to my coffers .....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So, did johnny the tannn just miss out his mid life chance at a second spring when he did all the above, pampering to his weefee?

We all know, if everyday eat char siew poa, one day, when we see the tua pao or siew mai or soon kuay, we also want to try....

......or, has sneaky johnny been already 'stealing eat' all these while with pa mangoes .....LOL

I have always been faithful to my wife. My wife is still beautiful after all these years.

It is mean of you to list wife as an expendable item...though i know you do not like kumar.

To most sinkies, their wives are expandable items.

I've seen rich people lie to their wives often. While serving my nation during reservists, I've seen fellow army mates lie to their wives while they go clubbing and have fun with thai, viet and chink women. Just stating a hard and bitter truth.

Hri will get over his sick wife in no time. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already moved on emotionally.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have always been faithful to my wife. My wife is still beautiful after all these years.

To most sinkies, their wives are expandable items.

I've seen rich people lie to their wives often. While serving my nation during reservists, I've seen fellow army mates lie to their wives while they go clubbing and have fun with thai, viet and chink women. Just stating a hard and bitter truth.

Hri will get over his sick wife in no time. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already moved on emotionally.

You mean wives are "expendable". But then again, the chink , viet, thai women appear because wives have " expanded".

Last edited: