• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hri Kumar Wife Cancer Turns Metastatic and Spreading to Breasts

chiefjustice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hri Kumar wife cancer turns metastatic and spreading to breasts. She will not live for long.

Hri Kumar is affected by this and sometimes in a daze when presenting in case in the court. Tean Lim noticed that he performed badly in High Court.

Quote from Tean Lim FB
The Government's case was presented by the Deputy Attorney General, Mr Hri Kumar. He did not argue well and kept deferring the judges' questions. An important part of the art of the advocate is the ability to handle judges' questions head on. Questions from a judge are the best indicator of the thinking of the judge .
I thought that both Chief Justice Sundaresh Menon and Judge of Appeal Steven Chong asked Mr Kumar very pertinent questions regarding the government's case.
One feature of the case which I find absurd is that up to now the Attorney-General's advice to the government has not been produced to the Courts. In the Court below and in the Court of Appeal today, Mr Kumar took the position that the AG's advice is irrelevant. I find such a position taken to be ridiculous!
Unquote:

So sorry to Hri Kumar. He is facing huge challenges to fulfilling his duty as a Husband, Deputy AG and ex member of PAP.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pray that she will live a long life.

Hri Kumar wife cancer turns metastatic and spreading to breasts. She will not live for long.

Hri Kumar is affected by this and sometimes in a daze when presenting in case in the court. Tean Lim noticed that he performed badly in High Court.

Quote from Tean Lim FB
The Government's case was presented by the Deputy Attorney General, Mr Hri Kumar. He did not argue well and kept deferring the judges' questions. An important part of the art of the advocate is the ability to handle judges' questions head on. Questions from a judge are the best indicator of the thinking of the judge .
I thought that both Chief Justice Sundaresh Menon and Judge of Appeal Steven Chong asked Mr Kumar very pertinent questions regarding the government's case.
One feature of the case which I find absurd is that up to now the Attorney-General's advice to the government has not been produced to the Courts. In the Court below and in the Court of Appeal today, Mr Kumar took the position that the AG's advice is irrelevant. I find such a position taken to be ridiculous!
Unquote:

So sorry to Hri Kumar. He is facing huge challenges to fulfilling his duty as a Husband, Deputy AG and ex member of PAP.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hri Kumar couldn't even handle Kenneth Jeyeratnam in Thomson CC, let alone the judges of the highest court in Singapore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hri is influential, rich and handsome. He can find a younger wife easily when the old thing kicks the bucket. No worries.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please lah. there's no joy when someone else's wife is suffering from cancer even if he is a prick. the oppies and anti-pappies here are going nuts and should jump into marina bay collectively like frenzied lemmings.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the update. Its interesting if the wife's illness played a part in him coming into pubic service.

Quote from Tean Lim FB
Unquote:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please lah. there's no joy when someone else's wife is suffering from cancer even if he is a prick. the oppies and anti-pappies here are going nuts and should jump into marina bay collectively like frenzied lemmings.

Why no joy?
It's Christmas comes early.
Hope she suffer painfully before mati.
Huat ah!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So this will be the excuse if the case flops.

Quote from Tean Lim FB
Unquote:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quote from Tean Lim FB
Unquote:

Hri Kumar was never known to be sharp nor intelligent.

His Dy AG position was not based on meritocracy but rather on cronyism.

It is not surprising that he was in a daze during TCB's Appeal.

The AGC is in for more future daze under LW and HK as they were not selected based on their intellect or capability.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
should have done an angelina jolie and removed both tits as a pre-emptive measure…..you lose your husband but keep your life

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
should have done an angelina jolie and removed both tits as a pre-emptive measure…..you lose your husband but keep your life

Some people lie, manipulate, murder, cheat, scheme thinking that their misdeeds are secret and no one knows their wrong doings. Such people dont know that judgment comes when they least expect it.

It is important for pap ministers to know that lying, manipulating, cheating and other misdeeds will be judged when they least expect it