• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat United Engineering shares

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone own United Engineering shares? Seems that there is an offer to buy shares which are owned by mom/pop owners for $2.60.

Is this a fair price? I've read that the current market price is $2.67. They are rumoured to be involved in the high speed rail between Spore & KL.

Seems to me that $2.60 is not a good price because it is less than the current price. However can they force share holders to sell at $2.60?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So no one has investments in United?

I'm not that surprised because I have my doubts about the local market. Seems that some PRC chinese company is interested in buying into this company.