• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Silly Monkey, Silly PAP Minister

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monkeys are silly and greedy. Hunters trap these monkeys by drilling a hole just big enough for a monkey to put his hand into a coconut but not big enough for the monkey to retrieve its hand when fist is clenched. The hunter will put in a small banana in the hollow and drilled coconut to bait the monkey. The monkey, seeing the banana in the coconut will put his hand in to grab the banana. But the monkey cant retrieve its hand as it clenched its fist on the banana and so is caught by the hunter.

A PAP Minister is silly and greedy like the monkey. The PM lures him with good pay and the Minister grabs the pay. And he is trapped by the PAP because he refuses to unclench his fist and let go of the pay.

Just like the silly monkey which is trapped because he refuses to let go of the banana, a Minister is trapped because he refuses to let go of his pay.

Silly monkey, silly PAP Minister

Last edited:

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sour grapes.

Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.'

People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
"When I made the decision to join politics in 2006, pay was not a key factor. Loss of privacy, public scrutiny on myself and my family and loss of personal time were. The disruption to my career was also an important consideration. I had some ground to believe that my family would not suffer a drastic change in the standard of living even though I experienced a drop in my income. So it is with this recent pay cut.”...GRACE FU

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
"When I made the decision to join politics in 2006, pay was not a key factor. Loss of privacy, public scrutiny on myself and my family and loss of personal time were. The disruption to my career was also an important consideration. I had some ground to believe that my family would not suffer a drastic change in the standard of living even though I experienced a drop in my income. So it is with this recent pay cut.”...GRACE FU

Of course, a prostitute is a prostitute because she loves sex, not because it's easy money.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's in her genes that everything she does has to be rewarded with monetary benefits.Her father was also the first to defect to become the press secretary to LKY during the early 1960s.Flawed character.Mercenary piranhas.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sour grapes.

Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.'

People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves.

I just pity the silly pap minister as he is trapped like the silly monkey

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

GraceFool is trapped like the silly monkey because she is not able to unclench her fist and let go of the "banana". She has sold her soul

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, a prostitute is a prostitute because she loves sex, not because it's easy money.

Just like the prostitute who is f..ked everyday, KBW gets f..ked by Singaporeans every day but he cant let go because his fist is clenched on the pay

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's in her genes that everything she does has to be rewarded with monetary benefits.Her father was also the first to defect to become the press secretary to LKY during the early 1960s.Flawed character.Mercenary piranhas.

GraceFool has hereditary flawed genes

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monkeys are silly and greedy. Hunters trap these monkeys by drilling a hole just big enough for a monkey to put his hand into a coconut but not big enough for the monkey to retrieve its hand when fist is clenched. The hunter will put in a small banana in the hollow and drilled coconut to bait the monkey. The monkey, seeing the banana in the coconut will put his hand in to grab the banana. But the monkey cant retrieve its hand as it clenched its fist on the banana and so is caught by the hunter.

A PAP Minister is silly and greedy like the monkey. The PM lures him with good pay and the Minister grabs the pay. And he is trapped by the PAP because he refuses to unclench his fist and let go of the pay.

Just like the silly monkey which is trapped because he refuses to let go of the banana, a Minister is trapped because he refuses to let go of his pay.

Silly monkey got trapped because it is unable to unclench its fist to let go of the banana.

Silly pap minister is trapped because he chooses not to unclench his fist to let go of his pay

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just pity the silly pap minister as he is trapped like the silly monkey

U and the rest of the oppies just jealous cause u are just monkeys on a rope being led by their Indian animal trainer waiting to be tossed a peanut every now and then.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
U and the rest of the oppies just jealous cause u are just monkeys on a rope being led by their Indian animal trainer waiting to be tossed a peanut every now and then.

nahh! we are not beholden to anyone. unlike PAP ministers, I am not subject to party whip. I can vote whom I want.That's the beauty of being my own boss

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that is the truth of the matter.

the truth is you are jealous of my independence. I can see things that you cant see. I can speak the truth which is alien to you. dont just be jealous of me and still be in bondage. Free yourself from that bondage

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

well said.........................

.........................................................................................

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Silly monkey got trapped because it is unable to unclench its fist to let go of the banana.
Silly pap minister is trapped because he chooses not to unclench his fist to let go of his pay
on another note, giving grapes to a monkey is like casting pearls before swine, since they prefer bananas.
so wat did the monkey say when he saw a bunch of grapes :confused:....all balls! :wink:

jw5

Loyal
He thinks he is very strong. :biggrin:

chan-chun-sing-biceps.gif

Silly monkey