Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Sure if Kong Hee is entitled to wear under wear today at court

My Reputation Points: 547 / Power: 0

Default Re: Not Sure if Kong Hee is entitled to wear under wear today at court

Quote Originally Posted by dr.wailing View Post
    What's the rationale?
    Could hide dangerous weapon inside!

My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderfool View Post
    Many of the CHC members who went to witnessed the proceedings wept when they saw their favourite Pastor and their leaders in prison jumpsuit, haggard, grey-haired and shrunken. Their image was a sharp contrast to the finery of dress and pomp on a Sunday worship service. Gone were the youthful vibrancy and thumping in the air. Reality has finally sunk in.
    summore no more fruity, full-bodied and herbaceous vin de chine, only plain and tepid water to wash the vege - even the forest will be under-nourished, dry, brittle and grey...really blancs de blancs

My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj2357 View Post
    summore no more fruity, full-bodied and herbaceous vin de chine, only plain and tepid water to wash the vege - even the forest will be under-nourished, dry, brittle and grey...really blancs de blancs
    You know why Sun Ho is not there. The contrast can't be greater. She is having the fun of her life now.

And I heard from the grapevine that Kong Hee is balding ....
    Last edited by Wunderfool; 01-08-2017 at 01:03 PM.

My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 0

Court of Appeal reserves judgement in City Harvest Church criminal reference case. By the time justice is done I'll be dead.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/court-appe...115922118.html

My Reputation Points: 1847 / Power: 9

You know why Sun Ho is not there. The contrast can't be greater. She is having the fun of her life now.
    Let's be fair to Sun Ho. Can Kong Hee's 5" worm ever hold a candle to Wyclef Jean's 10" python?

My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

Quote Originally Posted by yellowarse View Post
    Let's be fair to Sun Ho. Can Kong Hee's 5" worm ever hold a candle to Wyclef Jean's 10" python?
    If that is the yardstick, Boss Sam will have to wait long long... for Sun.

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Are samsters here faggots? Why are they concerned whether Kong Hee is wearing underwear today?

Shouldn't they be more interested about serina wee going about her everyday business in prison without any underwear or bra?
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Are samsters here faggots? Why are they concerned whether Kong Hee is wearing underwear today?

Shouldn't they be more interested about serina wee going about her everyday business in prison without any underwear or bra?
    if ginger is interested to know, she can always do an upskirt or uppants video. sinkies are supposed to be good at it.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by yellowarse View Post
    6.9" is more than enough for her. afterall her joy tube is only 6.9" deep. no point going beyond the cervix and gatecrash the uterus. can be detrimental to her health.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 13416 / Power: 13

Good to note that they are still cheerful.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAhSoh View Post

Serina Wee, 40, appeared to have lost weight. But they appear at ease, with Sharon Tan, 41, smiling and chatting with the other former church leaders. Both women have short hair till their ears and a fringe grazing their eyebrows. Tan Ye Peng, 44, whose hair is visibly grey, was seen gesturing to someone in public gallery with his palms to the sides of his face, as if to show that he has become thinner.

My Reputation Points: 847 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    Good to note that they are still cheerful.
    More like trying to put on a brave front for the sake of their supporters sitting in the public gallery! There is simply no cheer doing time in the cells. What a fall from grace from superstar status to a jailbird. No more designer garb, just prison uniforms. Still cheerful?

My Reputation Points: 13416 / Power: 13

At least they are still bothered to keep up appearances. It must be tough to be locked up. No more peanut butter for Con Hee!

Quote Originally Posted by KuanTi01 View Post
    More like trying to put on a brave front for the sake of their supporters sitting in the public gallery! There is simply no cheer doing time in the cells. What a fall from grace from superstar status to a jailbird. No more designer garb, just prison uniforms. Still cheerful?

My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    At least they are still bothered to keep up appearances. It must be tough to be locked up. No more peanut butter for Con Hee!
    the only seminal butter he's gonna get will be from wanking....causing hair loss
    You know why Sun Ho is not there. The contrast can't be greater. She is having the fun of her life now. And I heard from the grapevine that Kong Hee is balding ....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Are samsters here faggots? Why are they concerned whether Kong Hee is wearing underwear today? Shouldn't they be more interested about serina wee going about her everyday business in prison without any underwear or bra?
    cos sunho wasn't there - boh-her, hay-ya ho!

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

Does it rain or thunder storm in the sky on this day?

Where is Jesus? Where is the Isiah prediction.

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

Appeal fail can get more jail term bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Debonerman View Post
    Court of Appeal reserves judgement in City Harvest Church criminal reference case. By the time justice is done I'll be dead.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/court-appe...115922118.html

Thread Information