Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Sure if Kong Hee is entitled to wear under wear today at court

My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 4

Default Not Sure if Kong Hee is entitled to wear under wear today at court

dear brothers and sisters
    under prison rules and regulations, prisoners are not allowed to wear underwear.

I am not sure if Pastor Kong Hee is entitled to wear under wear at court room today?

please let us know.
    Quote Originally Posted by HK14K View Post
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    shameful and despicable scum PAP regime,
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

My Reputation Points: 195 / Power: 0

Default Re: Not Sure if Kong Hee is entitled to wear under wear today at court

under prison rules and regulations, prisoners are not allowed to wear underwear.

I am not sure if Pastor Kong Hee is entitled to wear under wear at court room today?

please let us know.

Update from the state court :

SINGAPORE - Former City Harvest Church (CHC) founder Kong Hee, 52, flashed a wide smile to a packed public gallery, as he entered the dock on Tuesday morning (Aug 1) for the criminal reference of the case.

Sporting a short crew cut and white hair, Kong, who was wearing a purple prison jumpsuit, appeared at ease as he took his seat in the middle of the dock. He looked eagerly at the gallery several times, while mouthing 'hi' to a few people.

But his wife and CHC pastor, Ms Ho Yeow Sun, was not in court

Update:

Serina Wee, 40, appeared to have lost weight. But they appear at ease, with Sharon Tan, 41, smiling and chatting with the other former church leaders. Both women have short hair till their ears and a fringe grazing their eyebrows. Tan Ye Peng, 44, whose hair is visibly grey, was seen gesturing to someone in public gallery with his palms to the sides of his face, as if to show that he has become thinner.

On April 7, the six CHC leaders were cleared of a more serious form of CBT as agents under Section 409 of the Penal Code, and found guilty of simple CBT under Section 406.

As a result, their initial jail terms of between 21 months and eight years were reduced to between seven months and 3˝ years.

Former CHC fund manager Chew Eng Han, 56, was allowed to suspend his sentence to apply for permission to file his own criminal reference. He is currently out on bail, and representing himself. He arrived at court at about 9.30am in a dark suit.

A queue started to form outside the Supreme Court building from as early as 4am. Only the first 55 people out of the around 80 in line received the passes to attend the hearing.

The criminal reference has started at 10am before Judges of Appeal Andrew Phang and Judith Prakash, and Justices Belinda Ang, Quentin Loh and Chua Lee Ming.

The prosecution is represented by Deputy Attorney-General Hri Kumar Nair.

SINGAPORE - The six former City Harvest Church (CHC) leaders found guilty of misusing millions in church funds have arrived in court ahead of a five-judge Court of Appeal to hear the criminal reference of the case.

Former fund manager Chew Eng Han, who is currently out on bail after his sentence was suspended to apply for permission to file his own criminal reference, was spotted outside the courtroom at about 9.30am.

The others - Kong Hee, Tan Ye Peng, Serina Wee, John Lam and Sharon Tan - arrived at the Supreme Court in a prison van at 9.05am. They entered the courtroom at about 9.50am, dressed in purple prison jumpsuits.

My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 4

Kong Hee asked for a bible from the church members
    Quote Originally Posted by HK14K View Post
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    shameful and despicable scum PAP regime,
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

NPNT, especially Serina's.

My Reputation Points: 229 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAhSoh View Post
    Update from the state court :

SINGAPORE - Former City Harvest Church (CHC) founder Kong Hee, 52, flashed a wide smile to a packed public gallery, as he entered the dock on Tuesday morning (Aug 1) for the criminal reference of the case.

Sporting a short crew cut and white hair, Kong, who was wearing a purple prison jumpsuit, appeared at ease as he took his seat in the middle of the dock. He looked eagerly at the gallery several times, while mouthing 'hi' to a few people.

But his wife and CHC pastor, Ms Ho Yeow Sun, was not in court
    Horrrrr, that Ho' must be with her blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by MyMother View Post

Sad. ...

So Boss Sam is a nigger.

My Reputation Points: 229 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAhSoh View Post
    Sad. ...
    Well, a girl needs to eat.
    Last edited by MyMother; 01-08-2017 at 04:11 AM.

My Reputation Points: 4315 / Power: 10

Best if he is allowed to wear underwear on his day out. Imagine if he gets an erection in court when seeing Serina ....

Is Serina allowed to wear bra ?
    Last edited by Bonut; 01-08-2017 at 05:44 AM.

My Reputation Points: 4315 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bonut View Post
    Fuck! Kong Hee better wear underwear now!

My Reputation Points: 981 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bonut View Post
    Allowed to wear panties ? Allow to shave armpit hair or CB hair ?

Quote Originally Posted by red amoeba View Post
    Allowed to wear panties ? Allow to shave armpit hair or CB hair ?
    Yes allowed. When Court attendance is involved.

From feedback from Court gallery. Bro Kong is extremely sad. Hair all white. Border on the line of KukuBird anytime...if not handle with care.

My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Trader View Post
    Best if he is allowed to wear underwear on his day out. Imagine if he gets an erection in court when seeing Serina ....
    don't think mari kita is played in court, so no reason for any dishonourable protrusion when they announce "all rise"

My Reputation Points: 4256 / Power: 10

These fuckers really unrepentant.
    Still acting as if they're only on holiday.
    Expect they do the same shit once they're released

My Reputation Points: 156 / Power: 0

What's the rationale?

My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

Many of the CHC members who went to witness the proceedings wept when they saw their favourite Pastor and their leaders in prison jumpsuit, haggard, grey-haired and shrunken. Their image was a sharp contrast to the finery of dress and pomp on a Sunday worship service. Gone were the youthful vibrancy and thumping in the air. Reality has sunk in.
    Last edited by Wunderfool; 01-08-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Thread Information