• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat picture of new graphics card with own watercooler (aircond) next time bath-tub?

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
rxvega_575px.jpg

http://www.anandtech.com/show/11677/spotted-amds-radeon-rx-vega-air-liquid-cooled

Home>
GPUs

Spotted: AMD's Radeon RX Vega, Air & Liquid Cooled
by Ryan Smith on July 29, 2017 9:20 PM EST

Posted in
GPUs
AMD
Vega
RX Vega
Raden

Comments
+ Add A
Comment

In a very brief update this evening, as part of their trickle marketing campaign, AMD has allowed us to release photos of two of their upcoming Radeon RX Vega cards. Cards as in plural, you say? Yes, just like the already-released Radeon Frontier Edition cards, RX Vega will come in air and liquid cooled variants.

Also Spotted: Threadripper

To little surprise, both cards look like a palette swap of their Frontier Edition counterparts, with the same brushed metal finish, fan position, and Radeon "R" logo in the corner. However for any other information besides that, well, AMD is saving that for another time...
Tweet
PRINT THIS ARTICLE

POST A COMMENT
20 Comments
View All Comments

IanHagen - Saturday, July 29, 2017 - link
That's one pretty GPU!
Tchamber - Saturday, July 29, 2017 - link
Yeah it is! Too bad they're really milling this "trickle marketing campaign" though.
pheno.menon - Saturday, July 29, 2017 - link
Agreed, it looks great. I wonder how much the liquid cooled version will run..
Lord of the Bored - Saturday, July 29, 2017 - link
It probably is. Too bad they stuck it in a generic sheet metal box so we can't see it.
Alexvrb - Sunday, July 30, 2017 - link
Yeah I'm with you, man - heatsinkless exposed GPU cards are the way to go! Toss in some arr gee bee LEDz for the ultimate casemooding!
nevcairiel - Sunday, July 30, 2017 - link
Really? Its just an aluminium brick with a hole for a fan in it. Well, no accounting for taste, I suppose.
quantcon - Saturday, July 29, 2017 - link
I kept wondering for a minute what that blue ribbon streaming out of the right GPU was.
cpucrust - Saturday, July 29, 2017 - link
That's the participation award. (trigger me not)
Alexvrb - Sunday, July 30, 2017 - link
LOL. Go watercooling or go home? If these compete with the 1080 vanilla, they need to hit the market around $450-500 for the aircooled version, and a bit more for the watercooled version. Personally that's still too high for me, I'm hoping there will be a partially-enabled model for substantially less I might be able to afford.

That is, if mining demand has diminished by then.
sor - Saturday, July 29, 2017 - link
Is the GPU-crotch guy holding a Threadripper chip?