• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dumb kids will be in wedding debt... must set up debt collection co.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkee millennials want instagram-worthy weddings.
Most working normal jobs.
Most will rack up credit card debts for this.
Lucrative business for debt collectors.
I will set up debt collection agency.
My partners are my friends melvin gan(he knows some mps) and mohan (he got the jb gangster lobang). We will operate from a flat near jurong point.

Our company name will be JP MohGan

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifesty...ow-millennials-want-instagram-worthy-nuptials

ST_20170730_WEDDING_3310941.jpg

Social media-savvy millennials want weddings that are fun and Instagram-friendly

PUBLISHED:*

8 HOURS AGO

FACEBOOK129TWITTERWHATSAPPEMAIL

Ankita Varma

When marketing manager Monica Mah's boyfriend of five years, Mr James Goh, proposed to her in January this year, she already had an Instagram hashtag figured out and ready to go: #GohingofftheMahket.

The punny one-liner, which incorporates their surnames, was used to announce her engagement on social media.

It will also be printed on her wedding invitation cards and guests are encouraged to tag photos taken during the banquet with it.

She wants her wedding, which is slated for next February, to be held outdoors with a garden party theme because the couple met at such an event.

On her wishlist is a pick-and-mix candy bar, live-stations for barbecued food, customised fruity cocktails and personalised umbrellas and shades for guests.

"Weddings are not just about having a boring 10-course dinner anymore," says Ms Mah, 29. Her husband-to-be, 31, is a graphic designer.

Because people live in a connected age, she adds that they "subconsciously consider how their wedding will look like in pictures".

..more...

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkee millennials want instagram-worthy weddings.
Most working normal jobs.
Most will rack up credit card debts for this.
Lucrative business for debt collectors.
I will set up debt collection agency.
My partners are my friends melvin gan(he knows some mps) and mohan (he got the jb gangster lobang). We will operate from a flat near jurong point.

Our company name will be JP MohGan

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifesty...ow-millennials-want-instagram-worthy-nuptials

Many of these sinkie couples will end up buried in debt for years to come. The woman if pretty, can pay off her debt by being a hooker. The guy can go be a runner for the ah longs until he pays off his debt or gets arrested by the police.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait till you see the way they extensively renovate their HDB pigeonhole-even 3/4 roomers also appoint ID and massively renovate their cheapo flats -tearing down walls/doors, sanitary fittings, laying marble/parquet floorings, have made to order furniture, leather sofa, aircond ALL rooms/halls, 60" TV, European "chandeliers/lighting , ext2 and spending minimum $40,000/$50,000 and above.
I cannot imagine why they want to show off a HDB?-boasting you are poor or in the 70%(most likely)

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Modern generations rich as fark.its the 70s and boomer generations that are poor as hell but think they are rich simply because they enjoyed the asset appreciation brought to them by the x,y and z gen.just look at the interior of their hdb flats,looks like one of those 1970s and 80s Hong Kong slums and ghettos and Kowloon city complete with cages for human and animal inhabitation,with their metal grills that open side ways,the 1960s kopitiam kitchen tiles and the huge round metal clock with the glass face hanging in the living room that says "quartz" like some clock in a hospital or mental institution.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of these sinkie couples will end up buried in debt for years to come. The woman if pretty, can pay off her debt by being a hooker. The guy can go be a runner for the ah longs until he pays off his debt or gets arrested by the police.

why cant she be a runner instead and you sell backside?

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till you see the way they extensively renovate their HDB pigeonhole-even 3/4 roomers also appoint ID and massively renovate their cheapo flats -tearing down walls/doors, sanitary fittings, laying marble/parquet floorings, have made to order furniture, leather sofa, aircond ALL rooms/halls, 60" TV, European "chandeliers/lighting , ext2 and spending minimum $40,000/$50,000 and above.
I cannot imagine why they want to show off a HDB?-boasting you are poor or in the 70%(most likely)

i spent 100k 30 yrs ago...............hdb was shitty

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's basically the problem with these nitwits these days- they must have new hdb flat, must be super well renovated, must have have lavish wedding. That's because they can only fuck in a new place. Otherwsaie cannot cum properly.What happened to renting? These idiots will tell you "waste money". The trend in Europe and other places with millennials is to rent . But not here because they are the typical 70% brainwashed idiots. They just love getting into debt and than divorced soon after. How are they ever going to be internationally mobile when they are chained to their hdb flats for all their lives. If I were in my 20s , I would rent and look outwardly and be totally free and find some one with the same thinking. Sheer stupidity I say!

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

the reno part I think is acceptable.
reason they going to spend more than 1/3 of their live living in.
but spending 0.75 mil on a 4 to 5 roomer hole is entirely stupid I must say.