• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat anyone using e scooter?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
a chiobu dil of a friend of mine flipped over and hit unprotected head on pavement. facial bone fractured and blood spilled. without help from jogger, she could have died there as she was knocked out. 6.9 days in coma and 6.9 weeks to recover from head surgeries. now no longer chiobu. more like lionel with 2 orrbakak, a.k.a. kungfu panda.

and need to swallow 69 guys essence to return chiobu

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a chiobu dil of a friend of mine flipped over and hit unprotected head on pavement. facial bone fractured and blood spilled. without help from jogger, she could have died there as she was knocked out. 6.9 days in coma and 6.9 weeks to recover from head surgeries. now no longer chiobu. more like lionel with 2 orrbakak, a.k.a. kungfu panda.

seems like she has to wear a helmet when the next unlucky bloke 69s her

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have so far travelled 3600km on Escooter.

Escooter are not design to travel at high speed. Small wheel and higher spinning speed means lesser ability to overcome obstacles like stones or bumps and it can easily lost grip on wet ground.

Moreover riding anywhere above 20kmh on pavement is considered very fast. Speed is the least of my consideration when comes to buying one

Sure a not? 36 klicks more like it. Yours got speedometer installed ah?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have so far travelled 3600km on Escooter.

Escooter are not design to travel at high speed. Small wheel and higher spinning speed means lesser ability to overcome obstacles like stones or bumps and it can easily lost grip on wet ground.

Moreover riding anywhere above 20kmh on pavement is considered very fast. Speed is the least of my consideration when comes to buying one

the faster and bigger and more expensive escooters generally come with bigger and fatter tyres,8 to 10 inch rubber or pneumatic,and dual suspension to provide the smoothest and most stable ride.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure a not? 36 klicks more like it. Yours got speedometer installed ah?

i usually ride like 30 to 40km at the park in one night....doesnt take very long since i usually cruise at 40km/h.but not too often though,i scared the tires might wear out.less than 2 months and i already clocked like 700km.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
the faster and bigger and more expensive escooters generally come with bigger and fatter tyres,8 to 10 inch rubber or pneumatic,and dual suspension to provide the smoothest and most stable ride.

It always a trade off between stability vs portability. It better to buy a light one for last mile solutions. For point to point travel, used a bigger one for comfort and stability. For my inokim light it strike a good balance between the 2 conflicting requirements.

My previous sw2 can hit 46kmh but you very seldom can hit this speed riding on pavement. Thus I don't really look at speed when buying my scooter.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
i usually ride like 30 to 40km at the park in one night....doesnt take very long since i usually cruise at 40km/h.but not too often though,i scared the tires might wear out.less than 2 months and i already clocked like 700km.
I thought escooters not allowed in parks ? Read the reply from NPark to a chap in facebook:

NParks Hi Melvin, we’re currently working with the Land Transport Authority on areas where the use of Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs), including electric scooters, will be allowed, which will take effect later this year. Meanwhile, we seek your understanding not to use PMDs in our parks and park connectors.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
escooters look like fagmobiles…..all you ned is a pink horn going toot toot.

but the ability to travel 30km on less than 25 cents or 1kwh of electricity seems pretty cool to me.if only this country stops being such a pussy bitch,designated cycling paths on every road like australia and japan,cycling paths on highways and along mrt tracks,we dont need those bmws or mercs or audis causing traffic jams.imagine a world powered by solar,electric bikes,escooters,1970s volkswagen electric vans running on hundreds of LG lion batteries,trains,powerwalls,hdb flats,air cons powered by solar panels and battery banks,free unlimited energy,zero emmissions.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought escooters not allowed in parks ? Read the reply from NPark to a chap in facebook:

NParks Hi Melvin, we’re currently working with the Land Transport Authority on areas where the use of Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs), including electric scooters, will be allowed, which will take effect later this year. Meanwhile, we seek your understanding not to use PMDs in our parks and park connectors.

well theres tons of escooters at the park every night during weekends so i assumed its still allowed...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey frenchbriefs so this is your account at hwz eh wow member since 2011

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/users/487356/

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes.not allowed.
I once riding my hoverboard slowly in Botantic garden when a nosy chao ang mo told me escotter is not allowed in the park.
I told him foreign dog is also not allowed in the park and mind his own business.
He is not happy and challenged me to a fight.
I lift up the 10kg hoverboard with my single arm and wanted to smash his chest.
no choice he run away staring at me.