• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat anyone using e scooter?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't look like it got the torque to overcome a 25 degree slope with a 100kg man. Just a fad sir!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol…what a cheap bastard….cmon chigger….spring for an Innokin or go home…..oh wait, you're already at home….in the basement…..lol.

as usual pimping useless chink made xiaomi rubbish….typical chigger.

do you know how to read retard? I'm using a speedway mini iv 48v as written

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
love to try the hoverboard one day and also the segway. It's what ppl use to move around in huge warehouses. They also have the one wheel where you can balance on and move but that's impratical for travelling more like just for some leisure.

Also scooters with higher wattage = faster speed = more power to go up slopes i doubt the xiaomi can handle that well up the slope.

fyi..hoverboard really dirt cheap nowadays.
at carosell you can easily purchase one at $100 with very good condition.
trust me, is lot of fun.
a single charge(40mins) can last you continuous moving of around 45mins.
people say is for young people. that is entirely bullshit.
we can always learn new things that young people pick up.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trust me, is lot of fun.

how old are you that you say that you are not young anymore?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol…what a cheap bastard….cmon chigger….spring for an Innokin or go home…..oh wait, you're already at home….in the basement…..lol.

as usual pimping useless chink made xiaomi rubbish….typical chigger.

anyone who rides a innokim has to be the biggest chop carrot head ever and most likely a iphone user too.99 percent of scooters come from china anyway all these brands even the ang moh ones most likely took some oem manufactured in china crap,slap their own brand,private label on it,inflate prices by 200 to 300 percent,put it on kickstarter and call it the most innovative chic urban mobile transportation piece of crap ever and wait for the idiots to come.if u do even the minimum market research u can easily find escooters that are the same specs or better at a fraction of the cost.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone who rides a innokim has to be the biggest chop carrot head ever and most likely a iphone user too.99 percent of scooters come from china anyway all these brands even the ang moh ones most likely took some oem manufactured in china crap,slap their own brand,private label on it,inflate prices by 200 to 300 percent,put it on kickstarter and call it the most innovative chic urban mobile transportation piece of crap ever and wait for the idiots to come.if u do even the minimum market research u can easily find escooters that are the same specs or better at a fraction of the cost.

That asshole assumed i was riding a xiaomi when i clearly wrote i am riding a speedway. The reason why i brought up the xiaomi is cos there are many xiaomi fans here and the majority of ppl know that xiaomi produces phones but don't know they make rice cookers, robot floor cleaners, e scooters, air purifiers among many other stuff.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
That asshole assumed i was riding a xiaomi when i clearly wrote i am riding a speedway. The reason why i brought up the xiaomi is cos there are many xiaomi fans here and the majority of ppl know that xiaomi produces phones but don't know they make rice cookers, robot floor cleaners, e scooters, air purifiers among many other stuff.

Xiaomi Chigger….what a surprise…lol

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it will be matter of time that it will be banned from certain high footfall pavements if incidents keep going up. At the moment authorities are throttling the speed factor.

They are already moving to a dedicated enforcement team.

I however do see its value.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trust me, is lot of fun.

It's not that old people can't learn new things. Just that when they get hurt from falls it takes longer for them to heal.

Scooters are easier & safer to use because of such features as support of the handles & brakes,

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it will be matter of time that it will be banned from certain high footfall pavements if incidents keep going up. At the moment authorities are throttling the speed factor.

They are already moving to a dedicated enforcement team.

I however do see its value.

What incidents? Max speed allowed is 25km/hr as mentioned no riding on roads only foot paths but many ppl don't follow those rules. LTA officers cannot be seen everywhere they already have a shortage of police officers.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
What incidents? Max speed allowed is 25km/hr as mentioned no riding on roads only foot paths but many ppl don't follow those rules. LTA officers cannot be seen everywhere they already have a shortage of police officers.

I have so far travelled 3600km on Escooter.

Escooter are not design to travel at high speed. Small wheel and higher spinning speed means lesser ability to overcome obstacles like stones or bumps and it can easily lost grip on wet ground.

Moreover riding anywhere above 20kmh on pavement is considered very fast. Speed is the least of my consideration when comes to buying one

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do realise e-scooter is just one step away from a fat scooter right? What's wrong with walking?

Obviously another car driver,do u know how shitty and hot sg weather is and how shitty and crowded public transport is?I will do anything just to get out of the sun 5 mins sooner back to my fortress of ice and solitude.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Escooter are not design to travel at high speed. Small wheel and higher spinning speed means lesser ability to overcome obstacles like stones or bumps and it can easily lost grip on wet ground.

Moreover riding anywhere above 20kmh on pavement is considered very fast. Speed is the least of my consideration when comes to buying one

power la. Btw your 3.6k km travelled is it in SG or elsewhere?

It's true that the e scooter isn't really designed to be super fast. For me i got mine last friday first time ever on an escooter and in 1 day was already speeding up till the max of 40++ km/hr and travelled thru a few places. You cannot really ride too fast on the pavement other than the fact that it has pedestrians walking on it it's too narrow so you need to do it on the road.

One thing for sure it does beat walking to the destination but some places in sg are really challenging cos of the way the pavements are made and they don't have pavements at all in some locations. Like the guy travelling at 70+km/hr filmed by a car behind at mandai road. No pavements over there.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
power la. Btw your 3.6k km travelled is it in SG or elsewhere?

It's true that the e scooter isn't really designed to be super fast. For me i got mine last friday first time ever on an escooter and in 1 day was already speeding up till the max of 40++ km/hr and travelled thru a few places. You cannot really ride too fast on the pavement other than the fact that it has pedestrians walking on it it's too narrow so you need to do it on the road.

One thing for sure it does beat walking to the destination but some places in sg are really challenging cos of the way the pavements are made and they don't have pavements at all in some locations. Like the guy travelling at 70+km/hr filmed by a car behind at mandai road. No pavements over there.

It my prefer mode of transport to work . Not only it helps me save time, but also derived the satisfaction knowing I have deny our shitty public transport from profiteering on me. It especially shiok seeing sinkies suffering in agony whenever the train brokedown or they announced fare hike.

My advice is not to speed especially on unfamiliar route. So far there are already 2 fatalities and one rider in coma after falling while riding on PCN.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
esscooter is for wuzz, passe liaoz

the latest fad is riding quadcopter

[video=youtube;rNKRxsNyOho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNKRxsNyOho&ytbChannel=Flyboard%C2%AE%20by%20ZR[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My advice is not to speed especially on unfamiliar route. So far there are already 2 fatalities and one rider in coma after falling while riding on PCN.

a chiobu dil of a friend of mine flipped over and hit unprotected head on pavement. facial bone fractured and blood spilled. without help from jogger, she could have died there as she was knocked out. 6.9 days in coma and 6.9 weeks to recover from head surgeries. now no longer chiobu. more like lionel with 2 orrbakak, a.k.a. kungfu panda.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

got change black oil servicing or not.haha