• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat how is serina doing in changi?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
God help those who help themseleves.

This is what you get into trouble followed the 3rd messanic revolutionary leader in Israel.

If THAT Israel God is dammed good there will be peace in Israel but there isnt.

Choose yr God type propely.

jw5

Loyal
Hopefully, she still looks something like this. :biggrin:

20150506_serinawee_st_0.jpg

no news or any field report from released inmates that saw her in changi?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend sees Kong hee in prison all the time. He is now a leading Bible study or worship classes apparently. I tell my friend I'm only interested in Serina.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sportie and sunnie like this? :biggrin:

serina-wee-overlay-04.jpg

Looking at this picture, I suddenly had a urge to bite the spaghetti strap off her right shoulder, let half the top falls off gently, exposing her half cup strapless bra and eagerly waiting for the succulent and fair looking breast with a less tan skin tone... Yums....:biggrin:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at this picture, I suddenly had a urge to bite the spaghetti strap off her right shoulder, let half the top falls off gently, exposing her half cup strapless bra and eagerly waiting for the succulent and fair looking breast with a less tan skin tone... Yums....:biggrin:

I remember Ho Ching owns a similar dress.