• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat how is serina doing in changi?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
First August. Another of wayang for City Harvest Saga. The very least allow the 5 to listen to CBD sounds.

jw5

Loyal
Bite the spaghetti strap off her left shoulder will be easier, the spaghetti strap on her right shoulder is hidden by her hair. :biggrin:

Looking at this picture, I suddenly had a urge to bite the spaghetti strap off her right shoulder, let half the top falls off gently, exposing her half cup strapless bra and eagerly waiting for the succulent and fair looking breast with a less tan skin tone... Yums....:biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think all five of them will have their jail time reduced due to good behaviours. I won't be surprised after this, Kong Hee may start a crossover Prison Ministry called 'Changi Harvest'. Sun Ho will once again be called to be the lead singer in this crossover project. And so the story goes on and on .....

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My only comment on this news story is why the court sketch artist is so bad!
My 5 year niece could do a better job.