• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Scroobal, Nayrsg, and Eatshitndie are the all the same Asshole

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Which means, this asshole who operates these 3 monikers is not even the country. That is the conclusion I have arrived at based on looking at their postings and the specific phrases and language used. PAP is really desperate to go thru these measures.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is getting desperate indeed.

I have received two telephone surveys one claimed to be sponsored by Mindef and another by Ministry of Comm and Info on Singapore's perception of pap and current events.

Each interview was abt 15mins.

From such cold calls, I derive that PAP is worried and desperate

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which means, this asshole who operates these 3 monikers is not even the country. That is the conclusion I have arrived at based on looking at their postings and the specific phrases and language used.
My conclusion is that eatshitndie was born during the first half of the 1950s (just a few years older than you! :wink:), whereas scroobal was born during the first half of the 1960s, roughly ten years younger than eatshitndie. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My conclusion is that eatshitndie was born during the first half of the 1950s (just a few years older than you! :wink:), whereas scroobal was born during the first half of the 1960s, roughly ten years younger than eatshitndie. :wink:
how did you come to that conclusion nigger?:rolleyes:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have received two telephone surveys one claimed to be sponsored by Mindef and another by Ministry of Comm and Info on Singapore's perception of pap and current events.

Each interview was abt 15mins.

I hope you didnt behave like a cunt and blab away. always say the opposite of what you believe in these surveys…gives ppl less ammo to scheme and plan.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are too Free and spending too much time infront of the comp. please get out the the house more often

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which means, this asshole who operates these 3 monikers is not even the country. That is the conclusion I have arrived at based on looking at their postings and the specific phrases and language used. PAP is really desperate to go thru these measures.

You are implying that John Tan is not enough to prop up the pap ?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Very insightful and perceptive papsmearer! You are right! I am an asshole.

Scroobal is patriotic. I am not. Scroobal more connected in Singapore. I am disconnected.

Eatshitndie is way more handsome and humsup than me. Also his command of English and IQ is was better than mine.

But yeah. We are the same person!

Ok I got to get ready to go to work now. Will check in again later.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• 311703083.icon.jpg
    311703083.icon.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,207
  • cutebayhunk.jpg
    cutebayhunk.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,255

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also his command of English and IQ is was better than mine.
He's certainly a better poet than you:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?111310-tribute-to-sbf-and-the-pap
flying thru' dark stormy clouds, bright city in view
"seatbacks must be upright" so said the cabin crew
when we landed in changi, colorful florals galore
we passed many stores, but decided to head for the door

there the warm air was waiting, the steam hit us face on
and we looked at one another, we could be right or we could be wrong
the cab zipped thru' the city showing us all green
the driver started talking cock
we could hear him scream

welcome to the red dot singapura!
many people here
very little fear
plenty of wealth in red dot singapura
if you don't do well, you can go to hell!

hotel was within reach when we saw throngs shopping
faces happy, bags were full, folks were really spending
there were so many eating everywhere
some eat for eat sake, some eat because they're there

so we checked into a five-star, amazed at the sight
city sparkled like a diamond, city lights so bright
there were noises happening from all night to day
stopped you from going to bed just to hear them say

welcome to the red dot singapura
many people here
very little fear
having fun here in red dot singapura
what a great surprise, what a paradise

so we went to geylang, that's what bro's here suggest
lots and lots of lounges, lots of ladies and pest
but they sure helped to keep local men satisfied
without any past time, those losers would have died

the last thing we remember, we thanked the local gov
without all the planning, living would have been tough
"relax," said the yes man, "we are all here to please."
"do whatever it takes to get your full release!"

written and copyrighted by eatshitndie :biggrin:

adapted to the tune of "hotel california" by the eagles

if you reproduce this at another site, i'll sue the shit out of you.
[video=youtube;BT59rohv6jw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT59rohv6jw[/video]

[video=youtube;S9MeTn1i72g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9MeTn1i72g[/video]

[video=youtube;lHje9w7Ev4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHje9w7Ev4U[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Esnd might be a shitskin.judging from my quick Sherlock Holmes analysis.his strong command of the English language plus the fact he is a silicon valley programmer.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just got into warehouse and reporting for jaga work. shift starting in 6.9 minutes. wtf is this?

anyway, i'm closer to nayr69sg's timezone thus can be nayr69sg's clone as we exchange hydrocodon-acetaminophen tablets in the drug trade. but a clone of scroo? c'mon! who wants to be associated with that self-serving narcissistic fraud who character-assassinate forummers who call him out for bs and then flip flop to fellate any ran jiao when he can't find fuck buddies to play with?

thanks to flatearth for reposting my lyrics (with accompanying hotel calfornicator tune) on the "tribute to sbf and the pap" thread. can't believe i wrote that shit.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Esnd might be a shitskin.judging from my quick Sherlock Holmes analysis.his strong command of the English language plus the fact he is a silicon valley programmer.

dropshit going ipo soon. too bad haoyi left last year. otherwise can cash in on 6.9k options post-ipo.