• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Scroobal, Nayrsg, and Eatshitndie are the all the same Asshole

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn papsmearer started this thread and disappeared, never replying to anything. he needs to explain things.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He also seems to have been an old boy of:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194712-Raffles Institution in the 60s and 70s ..... where are the guys now?&p=2521309#post2521309

so he might have been born in the early 1960s, possibly slightly older than you. :wink:

Ok ok, I confess. Anyone see me here last night? hehehehehe
20479589_10154907270213753_6963999282135530468_n.jpg

20375702_10154907270273753_8618850733620152332_n.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I find the "hehehehehe" very familiar... hehehehehe...

If u go to an Old Rafflesian Association gathering and got one old guy there always hehehehehhe, and trying to flirt with MILFs and Cougars, then must be me lah. hehehheheheheh

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that someone has revealed a methodology to measure quality and greatness I too feel that I should share my version in the spirit of transparency and good neighbourliness. Its something I pulled together recently.

For want of a better term I will call it the "Unicorn Indicator". This is how it works and more importantly it works for both common approaches to reading blogs. The first approach is those who are prepared to plod thru a long essay and the second is those who are time challenged and prefer to zoom to the conclusion.

The first factor of using the "Unicorn Indicator" is to completely ignore the conclusion for both approaches. The primary reason is that like the unicorn the conclusion for such long essays is nearly always elusive or non existent. So do not waste your time looking for one.

Focus instead on the long essays and the power of reasoning behind it, and admire the logic that is applied in an manner that is beyond belief. In fact it is breathtaking. The key here is the excellent grasp of the language which stands on its own if nothing else is apparent.

The Unicorn indicator is admittedly not elegant and far from scientific as it does not score key building block attributes of a good argument but it gives you the means to come to a quick decision purely on the basis of the author and his penchant for lengthy essays. One can reinforce their own findings by looking for the comments from fellow bloggers who express their views. The current fad is the use of the term "Very Insightful". If you see this term at least once you know your are on the right track.

Please note that I will dispute vigorously any claims that my "Unicorn Indicator" was pilfered from other similar measures such as the IQ test or its variations. For clarity the latter are usually associated for the high achievers while the "Unicorn Indicator" is closer to the density indicator.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok ok, I confess. Anyone see me here last night? hehehehehe

Alhamdulilah! Praise Jesus! Thank goodness you are safe!

I met up with GCT over the weekend for a round of golf. Notwithstanding his resignation as an MP early this month, he continues to maintain contact with, and is kept in the loop about the latest news and happenings by his ex-colleagues. He disclosed to me that ISD was carrying out a raid in Horizon Towers early Sunday morning at about 2-3 am to arrest a dangerous political subversive, an internet insurgent who was causing havoc to LHL, the government and the rank and file of the PAP. I had some vague recollection of you saying you live in Horizon Towers and hence, feared the worse.

Thank you Lord for protecting PAPsmearer. I beseech thee as thy humble servant to please continue to protect him.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
sounds like a school full of wankers.

Hmmm..... excuse me, our late great Leeder Lee Con You is also from RI, ok. Don't pray pray. We are not a school full of wankers, we are a School full of exceptional Wankers.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Now that someone has revealed a methodology to measure quality and greatness I too feel that I should share my version in the spirit of transparency and good neighbourliness. Its something I pulled together recently.

For want of a better term I will call it the "Unicorn Indicator". This is how it works and more importantly it works for both common approaches to reading blogs. The first approach is those who are prepared to plod thru a long essay and the second is those who are time challenged and prefer to zoom to the conclusion.

The first factor of using the "Unicorn Indicator" is to completely ignore the conclusion for both approaches. The primary reason is that like the unicorn the conclusion for such long essays is nearly always elusive or non existent. So do not waste your time looking for one.

Focus instead on the long essays and the power of reasoning behind it, and admire the logic that is applied in an manner that is beyond belief. In fact it is breathtaking. The key here is the excellent grasp of the language which stands on its own if nothing else is apparent.

The Unicorn indicator is admittedly not elegant and far from scientific as it does not score key building block attributes of a good argument but it gives you the means to come to a quick decision purely on the basis of the author and his penchant for lengthy essays. One can reinforce their own findings by looking for the comments from fellow bloggers who express their views. The current fad is the use of the term "Very Insightful". If you see this term at least once you know your are on the right track.

Please note that I will dispute vigorously any claims that my "Unicorn Indicator" was pilfered from other similar measures such as the IQ test or its variations. For clarity the latter are usually associated for the high achievers while the "Unicorn Indicator" is closer to the density indicator.

I think you need a Unicorn's horn up your ass.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watching all the cloned doggie nicks aka the same person come in to defend the KING nick.

Where's thomas i mean eatshitndie?