• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Scroobal, Nayrsg, and Eatshitndie are the all the same Asshole

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
bottom line is we all gotta die. If dowan die of cancer.....I got easier solution, eat to your hearts content and die of heart attack. Higher chance won't die of cancer.
:eek: Dear "doctor", have you been giving the same advice to your patients all these years? :confused: :wink:

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very insightful and perceptive papsmearer! You are right! I am an asshole.

Scroobal is patriotic. I am not. Scroobal more connected in Singapore. I am disconnected.

Eatshitndie is way more handsome and humsup than me. Also his command of English and IQ is was better than mine.

But yeah. We are the same person!

Ok I got to get ready to go to work now. Will check in again later.

ESND and I are sharing a rental flat at Bedok. We are both fucking the landlady. He doesn't know it, but I'm secretly doing her bareback. Am pretty sure he is not scroobal, or else I'd have asked landlady not to give him oral / anal.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
:eek: Dear "doctor", have you been giving the same advice to your patients all these years? :confused: :wink:
actually it was one of my patients who did not want to control his diabetes and high blood pressure that told me this. He dowan die of cancer so make himself have high risk for heart attack and stroke. After all doctor cannot make people live forever. He had a point

I don't tell my patients this of course.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually it was one of my patients who did not want to control his diabetes and high blood pressure that told me this. He dowan die of cancer so make himself have high risk for heart attack and stroke. After all doctor cannot make people live forever. He had a point

I don't tell my patients this of course.

This is only true if the person does not get gout or arthritis along the way. The pain will force the sufferer to learn to eat 'clean' food. Sometimes I think such illness is a bless if he gets the message and stop eating unnecessary food.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to say I am quite startled by this revelation. I used to mistakenly believe all three were different posters. But I know PS. He would have carried out a meticulous and in-depth research before plunging headlong into any issues and publishing his essays on this forum. Here again is what he stated:

Re: Scroobal, Nayrsg, and Eatshitndie are the all the same Asshole
Which means, this asshole who operates these 3 monikers is not even the country. That is the conclusion I have arrived at based on looking at their postings and the specific phrases and language used. PAP is really desperate to go thru these measures.

If everyone is as observant as I am, they will notice that PS did not end this short essay with his usual humility and modest "My 2 cent's worth" trademark. Instead, he says it with 100 cents certainty. That is enough to convince me that what he says in this pithy essay is correct.

Thank you Papsmearer for revealing that these three posters are nothing more than a sneaky triumvirate of one. I agree with you that the PAP is really desperate and is going all out to catch you. Please take care.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess it's dawning on a few of us that we are in the presence of greatness. Personally I took PS lightly and to my detriment that I have to concede. Its only when I came across the essay below (2 paragraph extract of the full essay) that I realised how wrong I was. Do it read carefully. To date he is only one he articulated that the younger brother was aiming for EP and the changes was done to thwart his attempts. And thus the feud came about. Even now no one has taken the position. To me this is the seminal body of work that will come to be recognised for what it is.

https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?244328-The-Feud-The-Brother-and-Elected-Presidency
But what if, just what if, the new law was written not to stymie him, but to stymie Lee Hsien Yang from running? After all, he would meet all the criteria for it. If this round of EP was open to all ethnic groups, he would have won if he had run. But we now know his relationship with his older brother, he is openly hostile to him. If he had been elected as President, there will be no free lunch for the PAP anymore, and they will face a President opposed to them. Any laws that he does not like can be vetoed by him by simply not signing it. He could use his position as President to foil, hinder and harass his brother. he would in effect have some control over his brother. With Wei lIng and Suet Fern behind him, his presidency would provide a strong counter weight to Hsien Loong and his govt. His hatred for his brother will ensure a miserable time for LHL. TCB would never dare do such a thing to LHL if he was elected as President.

SO what if they actually changed the law to make sure the LHY did not qualify on race and run for EP? Once the change has happened, he would have to leave the country anyway. he would have been opened to harrassment from his brother, once his brother found out that he intended to run. No unapproved EP will be allowed to win in Singapore, but LHY's name and experience would make him almost immune from PAP attempts to shut him down. So, instead he will leave the country, rather then face more years of threats and what not, till the next election. Maybe he will come back for the next EP after this one? Most certainly if left alone in Australia to plot his return, he can do what he needs to do without being under constant surveillance. who knows? But I would strongly encourage him to run for the EP at the next earliest opportunity and try and right some of the wrongs that he says his brother has done.

If one goes back to his early days, the gut feel was that he is was struggling to explain his case when challenged, by the profuse use of profanities. The natural take was like any other Ah Beng that has no clue what he was saying. It turned out to be a ruse to cover the immense intellect. Lets put 2 and 2 together. SAF, 2 foreign degrees, excellent command of the written language, residing at one time at Horizon Tower and a string of rental properties. Thats when the penny begins to drop.

Now back to the Horizon Tower. Though it was completed after the Lee siblings moved out of Grangeford, the general view would be why even bother to mention Horizon Tower? What values does it add to anything? What it does show is a humble and honest individual. He could have lied about staying at Grangeford but he did not. So not only a man of immense intellect but immense integrity as well.

Now his input to this forum. Firstly no one has written essays in this forum until PS came on board and no one else still does. And these essays have immense values. Ask Sam, and he can confirm that his essays immediately attracts thousands of views and there is an immediate dialogue that goes on for days. Only Tracy, Claire etc come close. That is an irrefutable fact and objective observation. Added to that is his immense of responsibility, the 3rd noticeable trait comes forth. Did you notice that he assiduously husbands the thread frequently that it remains on the first page even when there are no responses. Taking ownership reminds one of the old of days of chivalry, honour and King Arnold's famous call - "I'll be back" etched in memory for ever.

Now there are clearly 3 of us that recognise greatness and we continue to applaud him for his insightful essays. Is it any surprise that the SAF cadre corp now run the country.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
The natural take was like any other Ah Beng that has no clue what he was saying. It turned out to be a ruse to cover the immense intellect. Lets put 2 and 2 together. SAF, 2 foreign degrees, excellent command of the written language

So not only a man of immense intellect but immense integrity as well.
He also seems to have been an old boy of:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194712-Raffles Institution in the 60s and 70s ..... where are the guys now?&p=2521309#post2521309
RI in the 70s also produced the scourge of the PAP in Sammyboy............... Yours Sincerely, and his best friend Ravi Menon.
so he might have been born in the early 1960s, possibly slightly older than you. :wink:

To date he is only one he articulated that the younger brother was aiming for EP and the changes was done to thwart his attempts. And thus the feud came about. Even now no one has taken the position. To me this is the seminal body of work that will come to be recognised for what it is.

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?244328-The-Feud-The-Brother-and-Elected-Presidency

Taking ownership reminds one of the old of days of chivalry, honour and King Arnold's famous call - "I'll be back" etched in memory for ever.
Perhaps the "honourable" Papsmearer should try running for the EP in 2023! :p
If he wins, the UK's:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Honours_Committee
might formally recommend him to become Singapore's next:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath
after Tony Tan! :p

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Firstly no one has written essays in this forum until PS came on board and no one else still does. And these essays have immense values. Ask Sam, and he can confirm that his essays immediately attracts thousands of views and there is an immediate dialogue that goes on for days. Only Tracy, Claire etc come close. That is an irrefutable fact and objective observation.

Bro, I protest.

I'm sure I was full of shit when I wrote this shitty article.

And how about when I candidly asked good folks here on the time taken for the food they ate to turn into shit?

Or perhaps about the time I related the IKEA incident or the ride through the PCN?

How about the various topics brought up over the years? Our city state, our identities, and the changing paradigms?

I certainly believe that my idle banter on unity and diversity, my thoughts on the education landscape, the social landscape should positively be classified as an essay of sort.

Okay, maybe short essays because I'm not scholarly :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are staring at greatness. I myself had to climb down the pedestal of greatness in rather sheepish manners despite my narcissistic traits knowing that I am well and truly beaten.

Let me try and be objective where you are concerned. Firstly you went for quality at the expense of quantity. Most of us have mediocre command of the language so we can't work out what the message is if the essay is short so as a surrogate it has to be quantity. So longer the essay shows determination and perseverance straight off the bat. Then its pure hard work writing so much with little return. If you notice that PAP has always played up the part of PAP candidates with washerwomen and hawker parents. This clearly speaks to hardworking atrribute, a virtue.

Secondly when you recommended Mee Goreng at Kembagan I knew that you cannot be residing along Orchard Road vicinity so we are talking about stock and DNA. It is inconceivable you producing anything of greatness. The only consolation is you are like the majority of us. We can only watch and wonder.

Seriously PCN, Ikea ???. If you wrote about Harrods maybe.

My suggestion is to step aside and look at yourself. It worked for me.

Bro, I protest.

And how about when I candidly asked good folks here on the time taken for the food they ate to turn into shit?

Or perhaps about the time I related the IKEA incident or the ride through the PCN?

How about the various topics brought up over the years? Our city state, our identities, and the changing paradigms?

I certainly believe that my idle banter on unity and diversity, my thoughts on the education landscape, the social landscape should positively be classified as an essay of sort.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hold your hand to your heart and swear that you thought that LHY was aiming for EP. I was shocked but when he explained carefully, logically picking apart counter views and laying it down in a measured manner, you could not dispute the obvious conclusion.

And it was not a flash in the pan. Go scrutinise all his lengthy essays. Certainly the sharpest tool in the shed and the rest of us have to step back and undo our knotted nickers.

Frankly I don't see him as a Knight of the Order of the Bath. We are looking at the likes of Kissinger and the other great statements of the modern era. A tour de force if you will.

And who will ever say that they have a bigger TV than the Malaysian PM. None of us because our TVs are smaller.

Perhaps the "honourable" Papsmearer should try running for the EP in 2023! :p
If he wins, the UK's:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Honours_Committee
might formally recommend him to become Singapore's next:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath
after Tony Tan! :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
key phrases to note:

This person or that party didn't have a clue

Sharpest tool in the shed

high brow humor disguised as sarcasm. Wow.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
My conclusion is that eatshitndie was born during the first half of the 1950s (just a few years older than you! :wink:), whereas scroobal was born during the first half of the 1960s, roughly ten years younger than eatshitndie. :wink:
My guess is that

[scroobal] is about 60 years old.
[eatshitndie] is mid 50's
[nayr69sg] is about 50 years old
Charlie99, we have met before. I am way younger than 50 lah.
I know that you are younger than my brother,
and was never at Bras Basah Road.
Therefore, you are not 50, but may be 45 max
Just in case you are not aware, the following three well-known members are also roughly 45 years old:
sammyboy.com/member.php?278-zhihau
sammyboy.com/member.php?3679-Rogue Trader
sammyboy.com/member.php?16966-ginfreely
all of whom were born during the early 1970s. :wink:

I also strongly suspect:
sammyboy.com/member.php?977-jw5
was also born during the first half of the 1970s, but I'm not sure whether he was born during the early 1970s or a few years later. :confused: :o

sammyboy.com/member.php?7975-krafty
was probably born around 1974:
29-03-2010, 11:11 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?55413-Is 36 years of age too old to look for a job?
01-11-2015, 10:28 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?219226-is 41 year old considered old in s'pore?

sammyboy.com/member.php?25833-kryonlight
was probably born during the second half of the 1970s:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234794-TB-Outbreak-In-Bukit-Batok-Kinergarten!!-Murali-And-Gan-Kim-Yong-Come-Save-Sinkies!&p=2502509#post2502509
Yeah I thought TB was eradicated from singapore in the 1970s and 80s?
Actually no. When I was a conscripted medic in the late 90s, I had to administer TB antibiotics shots in the buttocks regularly for a non-uniformed chink uncle. I believe TB is making a comeback because antibiotics are losing their power. It's just a matter of time before once treatable diseases can no longer be treated with antibiotics.

Finally, I also suspect the "great":
sammyboy.com/member.php?1572-Jah_rastafar_I
was born during the 1970s! :p

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just in case you are not aware, the following three well-known members are also roughly 45 years old:
sammyboy.com/member.php?278-zhihau
sammyboy.com/member.php?3679-Rogue Trader
sammyboy.com/member.php?16966-ginfreely
all of whom were born during the early 1970s. :wink:

I also strongly suspect:
sammyboy.com/member.php?977-jw5
was also born during the first half of the 1970s, but I'm not sure whether he was born during the early 1970s or a few years later. :confused: :o

sammyboy.com/member.php?7975-krafty
was probably born around 1974:
29-03-2010, 11:11 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?55413-Is 36 years of age too old to look for a job?
01-11-2015, 10:28 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?219226-is 41 year old considered old in s'pore?

sammyboy.com/member.php?25833-kryonlight
was probably born during the second half of the 1970s:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234794-TB-Outbreak-In-Bukit-Batok-Kinergarten!!-Murali-And-Gan-Kim-Yong-Come-Save-Sinkies!&p=2502509#post2502509

Finally, I also suspect the "great":
sammyboy.com/member.php?1572-Jah_rastafar_I
was born during the 1970s! :p

why am I born I the 70s? any evidence?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I protest.

Please don't be disheartened. Determining what makes a great essayist can be pretty difficult. This is since there are no precise metrics for such a determination.

In assessing the quality of essays, I rely on a system that I have personally developed. I call it the “PAPsmearer Metric System (PMS)” in honour of PAPsmearer. It appears deceivingly simple but is highly effective based on trials I have conducted in forums such as this. I have started marketing it to universities around the world and intend to list it on the Nasdaq soon. I expect it to cause nothing less than a seismic upheaval in academia and the global rankings of universities. My PMS system is based on five factors:

• [*=1]Gut feel - 5% (I assign a weightage of a mere 5% to this factor so as to avoid accusations of bias. In this case it is quite evident that I admire PS and am partial to him.)
    [*=1]Displaying confidence as well as humility in his/her work - 20%
    [*=1]Theft and/or plagiarism of writer’s essays by losers and lowlifes - 40%
    [*=1]Impersonation of writer or theft of his/her pseudonym - 30%
    [*=1]Correct usage of “live” vis-a-vis “stay” - 5%

PS copyrights his essays. This demonstrates the high level of confidence he has in the quality of his writings. At the same time, he uses his trademark “Just my 2 cents”, indicating an endearing humility that makes him so likeable and lovable. (I always feel like hugging and cuddling up to him whenever I read his essays.)

PS’ essays have been stolen and reproduced on other forums. This indicates their tremendous worth and value.

Lowlifes and losers in other forums have impersonated him and stolen his pseudonym. The proverbial expression “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery” comes to mind. It demonstrates why I have assigned 30% to this factor. (After 20 years in this forum, I will retire from it in abject shame and embarrassing humiliation in the full knowledge that no one has bothered to impersonate me, nor found my pathetic drivels worth stealing.)

I have assigned him the full score of 5% for the “Gut feel” factor. This is not because I am bias nor partial towards him. If everyone, including those who mock him, want to be truly honest, they will readily agree that this is a very fair score based on the quality of his essays.

Unfortunately, I am unable to give him 5% for the correct usage of “live” vis-a-vis “stay”. This is since, like all Singaporeans, he does not seem to know the difference between these two verbs.

Notwithstanding that 5% “live”/”stay” penalty, I am pleased to announce that PS scored very well on PMS. He attained an almost perfect score of 95% for his essays.

Keep up the great work PAPsmearer!

PTADER
Creator, PAPsmearer Metric System (Copyright 2017)

PS: I am unable to score your writings for the present moment as I still can’t find any evidence that they have been stolen, or that you have been impersonated. But I will keep looking.