• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Trumps White House falling apart and apart again

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
20800289_1970705296506952_4120250131065678221_n.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. F̶l̶y̶n̶n̶
2. S̶p̶i̶c̶e̶r̶
3. P̶r̶i̶e̶b̶u̶s̶
4. M̶o̶o̶c̶h̶ ̶
5 .B̶a̶n̶n̶o̶n̶
6. Gorka
7. Jared
8. KellyAnne
9. Pence
10. Trump

Already talk that Gorka is next to go :wink:

Doubt any of the family members like Jared are under threat.
Is KellyAnne Conway just Xmas decoration? Trump doesn't feel as threatened by females so I think she is safe.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turnbull: Let me explain. We know exactly who they are. They have been on Nauru or Manus for over three years and the only reason we cannot let them into Australia is because of our commitment to not allow people to come by boat. Otherwise we would have let them in. If they had arrived by airplane and with a tourist visa then they would be here.

Sounds more like Turnbull is the idiot here. Any country should vet anyone who tries to get in, no matter how they arrive. Why does Australia not allow people to come by boat in the first place? Because they are undesirable refugees. To sound politically correct, they say they don't allow people to come by boat. If well known billionaires arrive in Australia by boats, they will be welcomed immediately.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia places its own customs / immigration officers at point of departure and they do the vetting. You see them at Changi airport as well. They engage the local security staff that use the rubber stamp to mark the boarding card.

For boats there is no way to check at departure locations. The moment this measure kicked in, there is no opportunity for the people smugglers to offer any deals as no one will take the boat.

Its common sense. Something the Europeans libs would not allow their govt to apply.

Sounds more like Turnbull is the idiot here. Any country should vet anyone who tries to get in, no matter how they arrive. Why does Australia not allow people to come by boat in the first place? Because they are undesirable refugees. To sound politically correct, they say they don't allow people to come by boat. If well known billionaires arrive in Australia by boats, they will be welcomed immediately.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
bannon is leaving becos of the liabilities from his russian contacts... session will be the next one. bannon's leave will kept jared safe for a while.