• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Criminal case : Police work and legal process

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
With more women at workplace it getting worse for men.

At Home not safe and workplace not safe ans take public transport not safe.

Maybe be Muslim better and Allah is a great protector of men.

Food for thought ah...

The power of a woman...one complain, you will be detained regardless.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U panic too early.

Now go back to wife to let her women to women talk abt it. Venom vs venom. 最毒妇人心。you too hv a venomous woman (wify) to use to fight back.

She can claimed maid want to harass u for sex for money. Lied my friend. Suntze art of war strategies. 借刀杀人 and 杀鸡敬猴.

Use money, call it undertable or bribe or not, to get out of this mess first. One of Suntze 36 art of war strategies is to use 黄金 as means of getting out of mess.

Once case is over 黄金 can be recover later.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some catch 22 cases where police knows case is vexatious frivolous or vindictive from plaintiff will try to help you in court. Before they do they will advice plaintiff to drop case.

While behind the scene you know plaintiff come from poor family and 黄金 buy her out easily.

Check who instigate her to do that. Must be some evil advicer, usually gangster, maybe agency gangster, tell her what to do.

Use yr venom wify to find out who instigate her to throw some leads. Wify use 黄金 methodology to get info. Bring maid to buy clothes to buy info another 借刀杀人 use same knife to get the evil instigator.

Use private investigator if neccessary.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insist she hv an instigator calling the shot and use her agency to track down the instigator.

Sublimal msg to agency get into trouble w his licence revoke if you check they hv cases of the same.

If You are civil servant w power rank can use it to warn agency not to fuck with you. Maid only outside communication and contact is through agency so who went to see her.

Who maid talk to and who instigate her, with intimidation to her, to false flag threat at you.

I can write good movie script yeah....

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im not a lawyer but theres nothing to it if you have watched Harvey Spector in SUITS.

There is no footage showing direct molest
Just a yelp the cunt made on impact of water allegedly …does a shaver make as big a splash as you suggest?
She would have to be damn close to you to get splashed the way you say. (thats not good)
And an audio clip saying bye bye sir (tone is unamused)

This whole case hinges on circumstantial evidence so your job is to create reasonable doubt. You need to lawyer up…a good cross examiner will tear this cunt to shreds.
Get some non singlish speaking lawyer like lim teann.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more tip on subliminal threat to plaintiff.

The court room is not a place to lies as you wish. The judge smokes u lied one sentence is 1 count for perjury which is a 3 year jail term.

So subpoena the agency owner to testify in court and warn him of perjury crime if he lied for her. Then he goes warn the plaintiff she lied kenna perjury case go jail and he goes w her too.

Get th agency boss to smoke out the instigator and put the bastard instigator in court for crime of perjury.

This is call 坐山观虎斗. Watch the agency boss fight w plaintiff fir truth and who instigated her which can get his licence revoked if he is charged for perjury.

This young maid w no education is naive and someone was intimidating her to do it.

Who is the instigator?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think yr case will not go in court. Normally settle out of court becos it will embarass the judge and juridical system if it was badly managed.

Waste of taxpayers money for a one day case cost $10,000.

Police and yr lawyer will meet at judge office to settle it there. Judge will warn police IO to get demoted if plantiff lied embarassing the judiciary system.

Under cross examine can make plaintiff cry and easy take 1 count of perjury for committing crime of perjury.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maid from which cuntry?
She has since left sg?
And the money question.....is she chio?

How long she been here?
Most of these Burmese are kampung chickens.....naive and dumb though some claimed to have dubious Uni education.
If newbie unlikely got got to know fellow maids that would have corrupted her. Likely like bro said was maid agency / agent who instigated her.
Now your options either wait and see outcome. Pay money/bribe to settle or go for my Favourite option to track her down hopefully all the way to hometown and threaten her entire family....also maid agency can't be let off too.

Flustered

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for all the advice and suggestions. When I was washing the shaver, my hand accidentally pressed against the tap, that's why the water splashed onto her, she was about 0.5m away on my right.

My first maid had been with us for 2 years and went home after contract over. This maid was with us for 2 months and 1 week when that happened.

My kitchen yard faces neighbours' kitchen yard, so the maids could communicate with other maids on lower and upper floors when they are at the yard.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time best is use arm length distance near to maid. Lesson learn women are venomous to men.

The snake passed its venom to Eve as it is written in the bible, association.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep the police report, and the maid and agency police report, and if u are proven not guilty can counter sue the plaintiffs for criminal defamation under sec 27 and 28 of defamation act 1974.

Can sue police also for bad investigation under frivolous vexatious act.

Think you are not familiar with Singapore brand of law. Even if the policeman colluded with the maid, you are not allowed by the Singapore law to sue the policeman.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I note point 10 and 11. Especially point 10 (iiii). Any chance you can download your phone log or her phone log during the crucial hours to see who she spoke to. Your lawyer should be able to get the logs. It goes to frame of mind especially if she spoke to a regular friend.

Btw, what is the specific section of the Penal Code that you are facing?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take it that you are not keen to compound in view of your stat board job? Sexual offences such as OM where there is no evidence or only circumstantial evidence it is matter of who convinces the judge. Its a sad situation. In the event of a conviction be prepared to go all the way to appeal and aim for unsafe conviction where the high court is lot more cognisant of such things.

ps. Sec 71 repealed. I take it as Sec 354(1).

Section 354 and 71