• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Watch Motorcyclist Fly Through The Air! 24 July 2017

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is the laws of natural selection at work. Hopefully these daredevil twits will no longer be in a position to procreate.

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the typical Ah Neh gangster types from Malaysia but working as police at the airport here , can u believe it? Looks like a new big bike trying to show off. Probably had a 150cc bike before and after eating Singapre dollars, time to buy a bike he cannot handle. I see this speeding and weaving on dally basis . Maybe ah nehs will learn from this but knowing them, they will not.

I suspect the rider must have been talking to the pillion.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
These are the typical Ah Neh gangster types from Malaysia but working as police at the airport here , can u believe it? Looks like a new big bike trying to show off. Probably had a 150cc bike before and after eating Singapre dollars, time to buy a bike he cannot handle. I see this speeding and weaving on dally basis . Maybe ah nehs will learn from this but knowing them, they will not.

The ah neh civilisation has been around for thousands of years and has not improved one iota. One idiot biker is not going to change anything. There's 1.3 billion of them the world over.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rider, Mr Danny Raj Muniappan, suffered from serious head injuries, a ruptured bladder, a fractured pelvic bone and has lost a lot of blood. His left arm and left leg are broken in 2 places each. He is still unconscious.
HIs pillion, Mr Trivikram, also suffered a fractured pelvic bone and a broken leg and has been wading in and out of consciousness. He is unable to speak.

2 Malaysian men were flung off their bikes and sustained serious injuries when the motorcycle they were on collided head first with a stationary vehicle parked along the Seletar Expressway on Monday.

The accident, which was captured in a viral video, shows the rider Mr Danny crashing into the car and slumping onto the ground, while the rider was flung into the air, landing head first onto the ground a distance away.

Mr Danny Raj Muniappan, 25 and his pillion, Mr Trivikram R. L., 21, had ended their shift as Certis Cisco security officers at Changi Airport when they were heading home along the SLE that morning at 10.30AM. The accident happened near the Lentor Avenue exit.

Both men are now fighting for their lives
at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital with severe injuries.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...-stationary-car-fighting-their-lives-hospital
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

2 shit skins who are mudlanders yeah baby!!!!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for your brilliant analysis. You are such a genius. I thought at first the driver stopped to give his car a good polish. LOL

go fuck yourself go post to scrooball(clone) (ROFL) who asked why the car stopped down there asking to catch pokemon. :rolleyes:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the laws of natural selection at work. Hopefully these daredevil twits will no longer be in a position to procreate.

The way they ram into the car is a semblance of the procreation skills. Fast, furious and right on the G-spot. And you get very high !

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ah neh civilisation has been around for thousands of years and has not improved one iota. One idiot biker is not going to change anything. There's 1.3 billion of them the world over.
include a similar number of chinks with their trishaws, and you'd get many accidents waiting to happen. a good way for natural attrition at it's best :wink:
The way they ram into the car is a semblance of the procreation skills. Fast, furious and right on the G-spot. And you get very high !
wham, bang and game over - what a way to go...and orgas :o