• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The Dauphin Li HongYi and The Gross Miscalculation of Ho Ching and Loong

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Well, if you go on the premise that the most obedient and loyal dog to the Familee will be appointed the next PeeM aka Chairwarmer until Hong Yi can be palatably parachuted into the PeeM chair, then we have a clue who the next PeeM will be. It wouldn't be Tharm, because he has a brain and international standing and he would not be pliant to the Lees. He was probably offered the post already and saw it as a caretaker position and that is why he turned it down. So basically, the most compliant brain dead obedient jackass is going to the next PeeM. The choices are quite limited. Heng is too smart, and teo is too much of a wize old fart to be that compliant. Which leaves kee Chiu, TCJ, and up and coming brown noser Lawless wrong. quite scary to think the next PeeM is one of them.

I agree. Very insightful Papsmearer. I think it will be Kee Chiu. They are already preparing him with questions outside his portfolio. Hang on. Wait a minute. This got has NO PORTFOLIO! Minister in Prime Minister's Office.

For all you know he is already pulling the string behind the curtains.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I agree. Very insightful Papsmearer. I think it will be Kee Chiu. They are already preparing him with questions outside his portfolio. Hang on. Wait a minute. This got has NO PORTFOLIO! Minister in Prime Minister's Office.

For all you know he is already pulling the string behind the curtains.

If its Kee Chiu, he will be only the puppet. someone will be behind him pulling the strings hard.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If its Kee Chiu, he will be only the puppet. someone will be behind him pulling the strings hard.

Yeah for sure he is puppet. But this puppet also pull strings in front of him also. What better way to hide than to be the master controlling the puppet that controls the puppet that the audience sees?

LOL!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

don't forget teo li min. although considered a long shot she is afterall a lanky woman slowly building up her credentials, or at least appointed for every opportunity that requires feminine tokens. the world leadership scene will go politically correct and promote femme fatale's to the pedestal (hillary was almost there until she got trumped), and why cun't sg? perfect seat warmer. temporary job. compliant. sympathizer of the lee dynasty. grateful. and not a threat. otherwise jo is gonna choke the shit out of you with her bare fingers.

IMG_4932.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm maybe Kee Chiu is really.....a MUPPET! LOL!

instead of someone with such a boyish face raising his hand for agreement in every serious dialogue with a foreign leader sg is better off with a vaginal vamp who suffocates both peers and rivals with the 6-squeeze 9-finger heart exploding buddha double palm gesture. she will carry cuntry into uncharted cunt territory - true measure of a world leeder. and someone who can communicate motherhood statements with the one ho.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
don't forget teo li min. although considered a long shot she is afterall a lanky woman slowly building up her credentials, or at least appointed for every opportunity that requires feminine tokens. the world leadership scene will go politically correct and promote femme fatale's to the pedestal (hillary was almost there until she got trumped), and why cun't sg? perfect seat warmer. temporary job. compliant. sympathizer of the lee dynasty. grateful. and not a threat. otherwise jo is gonna choke the shit out of you with her bare fingers.

View attachment 31270

Although Joe Teo is an obedient bitch and is usually on all 4 for doggy (she is the PAP cum bucket), she has somewhat semi talent. Although she fucked up Suzhou, you can make a case it was doomed to begin with and Old Fart just pushed it thru. Also worked "under" Failip Yeo at A*STAR and you know what a fuck up she was there. I would say she has been around the block a few times and her track record is not good, nor even remotely close to being good. She might be too tainted for PeeM. Kee Chiu has not fucked up as badly as she has, but at the same time, he has not achieved anything, so he is a clean sheet of paper.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although Joe Teo is an obedient bitch and is usually on all 4 for doggy (she is the PAP cum bucket), she has somewhat semi talent. Although she fucked up Suzhou, you can make a case it was doomed to begin with and Old Fart just pushed it thru. Also worked "under" Failip Yeo at A*STAR and you know what a fuck up she was there. I would say she has been around the block a few times and her track record is not good, nor even remotely close to being good. She might be too tainted for PeeM. Kee Chiu has not fucked up as badly as she has, but at the same time, he has not achieved anything, so he is a clean sheet of paper.

long jo can say "i learn from my mistakes. nobody else in the cabinet and pmo has as much negative experience collectively as i do. one macro mistake on their part and it will be catastrophic. but many micro mistakes on my part and the cuntry will only grow better and stronger ....after learning to fix those mistakes. if there's anyone who has sunk deep in the depth of ashes and rise high like a phoenix reborn, i am she."

i'm trying to petition the pmo to consider long drawn jo for consideration in the next premiership. trying hard. afterall, it's just a 6.9-year stop-gap until the clown prince is ready. :p

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with your analysis. It has to be Kee Chiu. So far he has been given key portfolios. It all falling in nicely. The other thing is the way you logically picked apart the common stereotype and myth that people with brains are capable of abuse and subservience. This has been debunked clearly by this analysis. .

It wouldn't be Tharm, because he has a brain and international standing and he would not be pliant to the Lees. He was probably offered the post already and saw it as a caretaker position and that is why he turned it down. So basically, the most compliant brain dead obedient jackass is going to the next PeeM. The choices are quite limited. Heng is too smart, and teo is too much of a wize old fart to be that compliant.That leaves kee Chiu, TCJ, and up and coming brown noser Lawless wrong. quite scary to think the next PeeM is one of them.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with your analysis. It has to be Kee Chiu. So far he has been given key portfolios. It all falling in nicely. The other thing is the way you logically picked apart the common stereotype and myth that people with brains are capable of abuse and subservience. This has been debunked clearly by this analysis. .

i thot it was the stroke fella until the force hired a goodyear chip to dash his chance

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

i thot it was the stroke fella until the force hired a goodyear chip to dash his chance

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Usually, the PAP will not fuck with high profile international portfolios like Finance Minister and MAS MD. U actually have to have real talent for these posts or you will be an international laughing stock. Other portfolios like Ministry for Family and Social Development or Ministry for Community Development Youth and SPorts, no one cares and no one outside Zikapore sees them. Since Heng has been both Finance Minister and MAS MD, I think he was the most qualified.........until his stroke. The stroke drastically reduce his chance, it will be a nightmare for the PAP to see a standing PeeM stroke out while in Office. But is Heng, Wooden Part 2? Maybe he is that pliant, maybe not.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. Very well thought out analysis. I am sure that is the true reason.

I have been long enough in this forum to know that it would be just a simple matter of time before he would win you, and other doubters and naysayers like you over.

What touches me is that he takes the trouble to elaborate expansively on his point of view for the benefit of those who are not as clued in about the political scene in Singapore. The other thing that I find particularly admirable is his humility. He constantly signs off his essays with "my 2 cents worth" when it is quite clear to all and sundry that his essays are worth a hell lot more than just that humble, little "2 cents".

As Ralph Emerson, the American philosopher once said, “A great man is always willing to be little.”

Thank you PAPsmearer.