• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The Dauphin Li HongYi and The Gross Miscalculation of Ho Ching and Loong

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hongyi and his younger brother have probably been coerced by their parents and the establishment to go into civil service, but only Haoyi managed to escape it. I believe they sought disparate paths from their parents as the weight of their grandfather's name slowly shifted on them in adulthood, and they crave some sort of anonymity. Haoyi is the only one who has succeeded in a way, in that a lot of people who admire him for his work in Scala programming may not know his background.

aiyah. no escape lah. after leaving his job at dropshit, he joins fluent technologies which is based in sg. his mom wants him back in sg but he needs to land in his comfort zone in scala programming, thus not many software start-ups in sg can accommodate him. last i know he left fluent in april this year and looking to land a role somewhere. no surprised if his mom muscles a new role for him in ida, like his bro. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Li Haoyi isn't gay lah, he's the one who brought his China girlfriend/fiancee to LKY's funeral. Unless of course, it was an elaborate smokescreen. :o LHW, the one in private equity, is the one who is openly gay.

Third Gen Names Refresher Course

Li Xiuqi (1980) RGS ⇒ HCJ ⇒ NUS ⇒ ?

Li Yipeng (1982) Zhonghua Sec ⇒ NYJ ⇒ NUS ⇒ ?

Li Shengwu (1985) RI ⇒ RJ ⇒ Oxford ⇒ Stanford ⇒ Harvard

Li Huanwu (1986) Singapore American School ⇒ RJ ⇒ Wharton ⇒ Goldman Sachs ⇒ L Capital Asia ⇒ Värde Partners ⇒ Afiniti.com

Li Hongyi (1987) ACS(I) ⇒ RJ ⇒ Cambridge-MIT ⇒ SAF ⇒ Google ⇒ IDA

Li Haoyi (1989) ACS(I) ⇒ Cambridge-MIT ⇒ Facebook ⇒ Dropbox

Li Shaowu (1995) RI(JC)⇒ US Uni

haoyi no longer with dropshit and lately no longer with fluent. get your shit updated.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
aiyah. no escape lah. after leaving his job at dropshit, he joins fluent technologies which is based in sg. his mom wants him back in sg but he needs to land in his comfort zone in scala programming, thus not many software start-ups in sg can accommodate him. last i know he left fluent in april this year and looking to land a role somewhere. no surprised if his mom muscles a new role for him in ida, like his bro. :p

this is the big problem that I am having here. Why should mummy have to muscle a job for him and or his brother? If he does not want it, he should not be forced to take it, and then the citizens have to pay for his shit.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Li Haoyi isn't gay lah, he's the one who brought his China girlfriend/fiancee to LKY's funeral. Unless of course, it was an elaborate smokescreen. :o LHW, the one in private equity, is the one who is openly gay.

Third Gen Names Refresher Course

Li Xiuqi (1980) RGS ⇒ HCJ ⇒ NUS ⇒ ?

Li Yipeng (1982) Zhonghua Sec ⇒ NYJ ⇒ NUS ⇒ ?

Li Shengwu (1985) RI ⇒ RJ ⇒ Oxford ⇒ Stanford ⇒ Harvard

Li Huanwu (1986) Singapore American School ⇒ RJ ⇒ Wharton ⇒ Goldman Sachs ⇒ L Capital Asia ⇒ Värde Partners ⇒ Afiniti.com

Li Hongyi (1987) ACS(I) ⇒ RJ ⇒ Cambridge-MIT ⇒ SAF ⇒ Google ⇒ IDA

Li Haoyi (1989) ACS(I) ⇒ Cambridge-MIT ⇒ Facebook ⇒ Dropbox

Li Shaowu (1995) RI(JC)⇒ US Uni

Yes, you are right, my bad.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am actually more impressed with LHY 's son than LHL's.

This chap is brilliant and outstanding in debate. If you want someone who can articulate policy to the masses and win their hearts and votes, he is the one . He is mentally stronger and smarter than HongYi. Same as the father.

Nonetheless, he has no desire to go into politics.

‘Not only do I intend never to go into politics, I believe that it would be bad for Singapore if any third-generation Lee went into politics. The country must be bigger than one family.'” - Li Shengwu.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am actually more impressed with LHY 's son than LHL's.

This chap is brilliant and outstanding in debate. If you want someone who can articulate policy to the masses and win their hearts and votes, he is the one . He is mentally stronger and smarter than HongYi. Same as the father.

Nonetheless, he has no desire to go into politics.

‘Not only do I intend never to go into politics, I believe that it would be bad for Singapore if any third-generation Lee went into politics. The country must be bigger than one family.'” - Li Shengwu.

he has no real desire. His cousin is lying.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the big problem that I am having here. Why should mummy have to muscle a job for him and or his brother? If he does not want it, he should not be forced to take it, and then the citizens have to pay for his shit.

all in preparation for token civil servitude then groom them for dynastic politics. in sf he can easily find a job that provides challenges and pays well but each job will be shortlived and he will be a nobody; in sg it's not easy to find that dream job in the private sector but with connections can be somebody (heir apparent) in a glc, swf-funded outfit, stat board, or a pmo creation.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
all in preparation for token civil servitude then groom them for dynastic politics. in sf he can easily find a job that provides challenges and pays well but each job will be shortlived and he will be a nobody; in sg it's not easy to find that dream job in the private sector but with connections can be somebody (heir apparent) in a glc, swf-funded outfit, stat board, or a pmo creation.

U have to ask above all, why is Whore and The Gay One having such a hard on to install one or both sons into the Prime Minister's seat down the road? Is it money? I don't think so. The Familee have more money then they can spend in a 100 lifetimes. Is it power? Can't be either. They have so much money and that buys power. Even if one of the kids don't get the PMship, Papa is Chairman of the PAP and controls the cadres and Ministerial appointments, Mummy is head of Temasek, Uncles and cousins ranging from the surname of Kwa, Lee, and Ho all hold prominent and powerful positions in various govt agencies and GLCs. Grand Uncle is President, though not for much longer. Papa will be put into a MM position when he relinquishes his PMship, and that is still a powerful post. So, the power is still there.

My bet is that they cannot find a loyal dog as obedient as Wooden. When Wooden stood up in ParLeement to defend Gay Loong recently, I realized that he has had their backs for decades now. I wonder what leverage they have on him. He obediently gave up his PM seat to the Gay One when demanded of him. He obediently did not whack Familee over Scott 28 and Nassim jade, where they should have been arrested for corruption. I am guessing they cannot find a trustworthy replacement like Wooden. If they put in another person to be PeeM, this new person (be it Tharm, Teo, KeeChiu, etc) cannot be counted to keep things the way they are. What if the new guy wants to put his own wife in to run Temasek and ousts the Whore in the process. What if the new guy threatens to expose their skeletons in their closet in exchange for hush money. Whore probably knows they have so much dirty shit going on that if they cannot put their son in to at least keep a lid on things and control it, they will be in deep trouble. He does not have to run the country, they have bureaucrats for that. But he has to protect and manage the familee assets and cloak of secrecy, which can be best done from the PMship. Maybe that is why they need someone in there.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you solved the mystery. In fact if you look at history and the various dynasties both royal and civil from ancient times there has never been a case where the kids have succeeded their father or mothers to take the throne, retain power and control. The is probably the first attempt to get an offspring to take control. As usual a good concise, insightful and succinct analysis.

U have to ask above all, why is Whore and The Gay One having such a hard on to install one or both sons into the Prime Minister's seat down the road? Is it money? I don't think so. The Familee have more money then they can spend in a 100 lifetimes. Is it power? Can't be either. They have so much money and that buys power. Even if one of the kids don't get the PMship, Papa is Chairman of the PAP and controls the cadres and Ministerial appointments, Mummy is head of Temasek, Uncles and cousins ranging from the surname of Kwa, Lee, and Ho all hold prominent and powerful positions in various govt agencies and GLCs. Grand Uncle is President, though not for much longer. Papa will be put into a MM position when he relinquishes his PMship, and that is still a powerful post. So, the power is still there.

My bet is that they cannot find a loyal dog as obedient as Wooden. When Wooden stood up in ParLeement to defend Gay Loong recently, I realized that he has had their backs for decades now. I wonder what leverage they have on him. He obediently gave up his PM seat to the Gay One when demanded of him. He obediently did not whack Familee over Scott 28 and Nassim jade, where they should have been arrested for corruption. I am guessing they cannot find a trustworthy replacement for Wooden. If they put in another person to be PeeM, this new person (be it Tharm, Teo, KeeChiu, etc) cannot be counted to keep things the way they are. What if the new guy wants to put his own wife in to run Temasek and ousts the Whore in the process. What if the new guy threatens to expose their skeletons in their closet in exchange for hush money. Whore probably knows they have so much dirty shit going on that if they cannot put their son in to at least keep a lid on things and control it, they will be in deep trouble. He does not have to run the country, they have bureaucrats for that. But he has to protect and manage the familee assets and cloak of secrecy, which can be best done from the PMship. Maybe that is why they need someone in there.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

My bet is that they cannot find a loyal dog as obedient as Wooden. When Wooden stood up in ParLeement to defend Gay Loong recently, I realized that he has had their backs for decades now. I wonder what leverage they have on him. He obediently gave up his PM seat to the Gay One when demanded of him. He obediently did not whack Familee over Scott 28 and Nassim jade, where they should have been arrested for corruption. I am guessing they cannot find a trustworthy replacement for Wooden. If they put in another person to be PeeM, this new person (be it Tharm, Teo, KeeChiu, etc) cannot be counted to keep things the way they are. What if the new guy wants to put his own wife in to run Temasek and ousts the Whore in the process. What if the new guy threatens to expose their skeletons in their closet in exchange for hush money. Whore probably knows they have so much dirty shit going on that if they cannot put their son in to at least keep a lid on things and control it, they will be in deep trouble. He does not have to run the country, they have bureaucrats for that. But he has to protect and manage the familee assets and cloak of secrecy, which can be best done from the PMship. Maybe that is why they need someone in there.

You are right. Very well thought out analysis. I am sure that is the true reason.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yup, you're on to sum ting. it's in every leader's nature to protect own legacy. and when they are in charge with vested powers, may as well solidify the crony base, oops i mean support, and engineer (no pun intended) a line of succession that perpetuates that protection and sympathizes with any excess or abuse that may occur in the course of making sg great again. best is to find a successor with godlikeness that can pardon all sins, restore faith, promise heavenly rewards, and offer eternal life to all believers. perhaps to sweeten the deal can offer sons the titles of chief architect or chief executive occifer of sg, with ample opportunities to "engineer" (a.k.a. fix) everything including opposition internally and externally.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Well, if you go on the premiss that the most obedient and loyal dog to the Familee will be appointed the next PeeM aka Chairwarmer until Hong Yi can be palatably parachuted into the PeeM chair, then we have a clue who the next PeeM will be. It wouldn't be Tharm, because he has a brain and international standing and he would not be pliant to the Lees. He was probably offered the post already and saw it as a caretaker position and that is why he turned it down. So basically, the most compliant brain dead obedient jackass is going to the next PeeM. The choices are quite limited. Heng is too smart, and teo is too much of a wize old fart to be that compliant. Which leaves kee Chiu, TCJ, and up and coming brown noser Lawless wrong. quite scary to think the next PeeM is one of them.

Last edited: