• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious "Shitskins" & "Chinks" - The Loving Glue That Binds Them as One

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the "Shitskins" and "Chinks" who are constantly feeling superior to the Malays and Muslims, here's a dose of reality for you. You have something in common with each other.

View attachment 31260

*** Reposting attachment based on complimentary feedback. I am able to see this in my browser but here's another attachment just in case. Hopefully, it works.

stopthehordes.JPG

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-...ed-from-melbourne-university-building/8741820

Offensive flyers targeting Chinese students found at Melbourne universities
By
Kathy Lord

Racist flyers directed at Chinese students have been found at two Melbourne universities.

Melbourne University student Lisa Lu tweeted that she was "shocked" to see the post on the east gate of the Doug McDonnell building at Melbourne University on Monday.

The flyer, written in simplified Chinese characters, said Chinese people were not allowed into the building, otherwise they would be deported.

"I don't know who would do this on the very first day of the new semester," Ms Lu said on Twitter.

"Even [if] it's a joke, IT'S NOT FUNNY AT ALL."

Melbourne University security staff immediately removed the flyers and gave CCTV images to Victoria Police for investigation.

The university said it did not "tolerate activities of hatred and intolerance".

"We are committed to maintaining and strengthening a vibrant, inclusive and respectful campus community in which diversity is recognised, valued and celebrated," the university said in a statement.

"Our university campus is open to the public.

"There is no evidence the flyers were produced or distributed by anyone associated with the university."

Monash slams 'hate-filled posters'

The posters were also found at Monash University, which strongly condemned them.

"Our security teams became aware of a number of offensive, racist and hate-filled posters on poster boards at the Clayton campus," it said in a Facebook post.

"We actioned immediately, removing all the posters and contacting student leaders. Since then, we have contacted the local police and Monash City Council.

"The university finds this material and associated behaviour reprehensible. This disgusting behaviour has occurred before at Monash and other Australian universities and the community is sick of it."

The university said it had handed over CCTV to police and urged the community to show support and reassurance to anyone affected by the flyers or commentary around them.

Sophie Johnston, the president of the National Union of Students (NUS), said the "bigoted" posters carried the NUS logo, which had been used without permission.

She said a second group of posters also included Nazi content.

Ms Johnston said a search of social media traced the material back to an organisation called Antipodean Resistance.

In a post on Twitter showing the flyers, the organisation said it had "pranked non-whites".

Ms Johnston said the union was contacting its legal representatives about the breach of copyright.

It is not yet clear if Victoria Police has decided to investigate.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a prank. It's for the protection of the university.

In 2002 a China post grad student went postal and shot up the lecture theatre at Menzies building, Monash Clayton campus. Killed 2 fellow students and injured scores of others before an Aussie student who knew kungfu subdued him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attachment fail!!!!!

Also how does a racist poster targetting Chinese have to do with some alleged chink or shit skin feeling superior to a m&d yoyo?

Ptader doesn't make sense.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a prank. It's for the protection of the university.

In 2002 a China post grad student went postal and shot up the lecture theatre at Menzies building, Monash Clayton campus. Killed 2 fellow students and injured scores of others before an Aussie student who knew kungfu subdued him.

Most schoolyard shootings in the States are by deranged white men. Should Caucasians be banned from all academic institutions as well?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reposting attachment based on complimentary feedback. I am able to see this in my browser but here's another attachment just in case. Hopefully, it works.

stopthehordes.JPG

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reposting attachment based on complimentary feedback. I am able to see this in my browser but here's another attachment just in case. Hopefully, it works.

View attachment 31264

Oh i see now nigger the reason for you starting this thread.

Frankly i find the reason why you start it pretty stupid.

Yes m&ds are not featured in that poster BUT they are mudslimes and hence lumped in together with the dune coons. Also you think white racists love m&ds and mudslimes especially since they have already put in dunecoons meaning sand niggers aka arabs or anyone from the middle east = muslim.

Please starting this thread is a fail if you're banking on the fact that m&ds have been left out which technically isn't true since the minute middle eastern ppl are included it means all muslims. :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beware the new scourge that is the mozzies.
Shitskins and chinks however vile pales in comparison.
Mozzies are new threat that needs to be eliminated

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beware the new scourge that is the mozzies.
Shitskins and chinks however vile pales in comparison.
Mozzies are new threat that needs to be eliminated

Exactly because the white trash cannot handle the mozzies and ita aggressive invasion that they turned there attention against Chinese and other soft targets.

Do the white trash dare to tell the mozzies to fuck off, don't take the welfare benefits of $$$$, handphones, accommodation? NO!!!!
Do the white trash dare to tell the mozzies not to occupy and block up the roads, any roads that they fancy, just to go down on the ground and supposedly pray towards mecca? NO!!!! For to do so, the white trash risk the mozzies amok response to run riot and claim that white trash are racists and bigots.

White trash are racists, bigots, big bullies but they are cowards!!!! They do not even dare to defend their cuntry against mozzies who enter at will and create havoc to establish an enclave of backwardness & dictatorship.

White trash be damnned, descendants of generations of criminals, sent from the rotting innards of the anglo imperial arses.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the most ridiculous thread started so far. Attack both Chinese and Indians without any reason. Haha....

Better spend more time looking at Courts instalment payment scheme la!

flexi-man-banner.png

Low monthly instalments
COURTS Flexi Plans is a game changer. Transform your kitchen with the latest professional appliances, upgrade your gaming console or turn your lounge into a cinema with a super-wide flat screen TV. And do it all while keeping your money in your pocket for longer, with the flexibility to choose low monthly repayments and terms of up to 72 months.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the most ridiculous thread started so far. Attack both Chinese and Indians without any reason. Haha....

Better spend more time looking at Courts instalment payment scheme la!

flexi-man-banner.png

Low monthly instalments
COURTS Flexi Plans is a game changer. Transform your kitchen with the latest professional appliances, upgrade your gaming console or turn your lounge into a cinema with a super-wide flat screen TV. And do it all while keeping your money in your pocket for longer, with the flexibility to choose low monthly repayments and terms of up to 72 months.
another reason to employ services for ah-lan and gledhil :confused:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think they even grasped the nature of this thread. Not sure if they are worldly in the first instance to see what goes on elsewhere.

For the "Shitskins" and "Chinks" who are constantly feeling superior to the Malays and Muslims, here's a dose of reality for you. You have something in common with each other.

View attachment 31260

*** Reposting attachment based on complimentary feedback. I am able to see this in my browser but here's another attachment just in case. Hopefully, it works.

View attachment 31263

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think they even grasped the nature of this thread. Not sure if they are worldly in the first instance to see what goes on elsewhere.

At least, you can try to help to get us (the gongkias helpless in grasping) on the right framing. Who is/are the "shitskins" and "Chinks". Why are they seemed as constantly feeling superior? Show your torch light to the right direction sir.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most schoolyard shootings in the States are by deranged white men. Should Caucasians be banned from all academic institutions as well?

while that happened in suburban communities across america, the highest fatality rate is among blacks in urban communities in cities like chicago, oakland, richmond, los angeles. there are deaths from drive-by shootings, gang wars, drug territorial fights, road rage, random killings on the streets every day and night. they have become regular occurrences that the media stops reporting them. some are killed by the same bunch of thugs. it's just that police don't investigate nor pursue the killers if it's black on black. the kill count per surviving ghetto gangbanger can range as high as 6.9 on average.

out of the blue, an asian would pull a deranged stunt on fellow students and college staffers. the one that we have not forgotten is the case of one go. yes, his name is one go, the one that goes bonkers at oikos university in an oakland suburb. shot up many and killed 6.9, oops 7, at one go. out of mental rehab after 5 years, tried and convicted.

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Gunman-in-2012-massacre-at-Oakland-college-gets-11289588.php

IMG_0012.JPG