• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious USA = Bankrupt Beggar, so IMF HQ moving from Washington DC to Beijing where $$$ is

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money always FLEE AWAY from the Bankrupt / Beggars toward the Rich, needless to say.

129663433_15009754982771n.jpg

http://news.xinhuanet.com/world/2017-07/25/c_129663433.htm

拉加德:未来10年内IMF或将总部迁到北京

2017-07-25 17:36:44 来源: 新华社
关注新华网
微信
微博
Qzone
评论
图集

新华社华盛顿7月24日电(记者江宇娟 )国际货币基金组织(IMF)总裁拉加德24日表示,按照当前的经济发展趋势,如果IMF继续推进治理结构改革,IMF有可能在未来10年内将总部从华盛顿迁到北京。

拉加德当天在华盛顿智库全球发展中心参加活动时表示,为确保IMF未来10年继续在全球事务中发挥作用,各成员应在IMF治理结构中获得更好的代表。如果当前的经济增长趋势得以延续,到2027年,现在部分未能得到充分代表的大型新兴经济体将在IMF治理结构中得到更好的体现。

拉加德说,IMF总部未来设在北京的可能性是存在的,因为IMF章程规定总部应设在份额最大的成员经济体。

在美国首都华盛顿,国际货币基金组织总裁拉加德在新闻发布会上讲话。 (新华社图片)

为了更好体现IMF成员在全球经济中相对权重的变化,IMF董事会2010年通过份额和治理改革方案。根据方案,IMF的份额将增加一倍,约有6%的份额将向有活力的新兴市场和代表性不足的发展中国家转移。其中,中国份额占比将从3.996%升至6.394%,排名从第六位跃居第三位。

由于未获得美国国会批准,原定于2012年落实的方案一拖再拖。直到2015年底美国国会批准后,这一方案才开始生效实施。

IMF去年表示,将启动新一轮份额总检查,并争取在2019年完成。新一轮份额总检查的内容将包括份额数量、份额构成和计算公式,尤其是份额公式改革将关系到IMF能否将更多话语权向新兴经济体转移。(新华社客户端)

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/24/reut...-be-based-in-beijing-in-a-decade-lagarde.html

IMF could be based in Beijing in a decade-Lagarde

23 Hours AgoReuters

WASHINGTON, July 24 (Reuters) - The International Monetary Fund could be based in Beijing in a decade if growth trends for China and other big emerging markets continue and these are reflected in the Fund's voting structure, IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde said on Monday.

Lagarde said at a Center for Global Development event in Washington that such a move was "a possibility" because the Fund will need to increase the representation of major emerging markets as their economies grow larger and more influential.

"Which might very well mean, that if we have this conversation in 10 years' time...we might not be sitting in Washington, D.C. We'll do it in our Beijing head office," Lagarde said.

She added that the IMF's bylaws call for the institution's head office to be located in the largest member economy.

Since the IMF was launched in 1945, that has always been the United States, which currently has an effective veto over IMF decisions with a 16.5 percent share of its board votes.

But economists estimate that China, with growth rates forecast above 6 percent, will likely overtake U.S. gross domestic product sometime over the next decade to become the world's largest economy in nominal terms. Some, including the IMF, have argued that China already contributes more to global growth on a purchasing power parity basis, which adjusts for differences in prices.

The IMF last revised its quota system, or voting structure in 2010, but is set to launch another review next year. (Reporting by David Lawder; Editing by David Gregorio)

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: USA = Bankrupt Beggar, so IMF HQ moving from Washington DC to Beijing where $$$ i

World Bank? UN? One by one will be fleeing USA to China. USA owes UN huge sum of late payments.

It is crazy and unsafe to be USA where all factors of instabilities are developing up.

OK KNN! Auto-Spell Checker is responsible for changing my typing from IMF to IMH, the crazy software itself is going to IMH already, KNN! Wasted my time to do correction, Kay Poh! Kay Kiang! Chiak Sai!

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: USA = Bankrupt Beggar, so IMF HQ moving from Washington DC to Beijing where $$$ i

https://www.rt.com/business/397424-imf-move-beijing-decade-lagarde/

IMF may soon be moving to China – Christine Lagarde

Published time: 25 Jul, 2017 09:43
IMF may soon be moving to China – Christine Lagarde
© David Gray / Reuters
1.2K2
Head of the International Monetary Fund Christine Lagarde says the organization may move its headquarters from Washington DC to Beijing in a decade if the growth trend in China and other major emerging markets continues.
Read more
US President Donald Trump (R) talks to Britain’s Prime Minister Theresa May © Jonathan ErnstIMF sees fading economic growth in US & UK
Changes in big emerging markets will be reflected in the IMF's voting structure, and the Fund will need to increase its representation in the region, according to Lagarde.

“Which might very well mean, that if we have this conversation in 10 years' time...we might not be sitting in Washington, DC We'll do it in our Beijing head office,” the Fund’s Managing Director said.

Lagarde highlighted that emerging economies are currently growing larger and more influential.

She added that the IMF's bylaws call for the institution's head office to be located in the largest member economy.

Since its establishment 70 years ago the IMF has always been located in the US. The US government has an effective veto over IMF decisions with a 16.5 percent share of its board votes.

According to analysts, China with growth rates forecast above six percent has a chance to overtake the US in gross domestic product during the next ten years and become the world's largest economy in nominal terms.

However, some experts, including IMF economists, argue that China already contributes more to global growth on a purchasing power parity basis, which adjusts for differences in prices.

The voting structure was last revised by the IMF in 2010, with China's share increased to 6.41 percent. The Fund is planning to set another review next year.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

after moving into beijing for 6.9 weeks they will move out, never to go back for good.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Imf is angnoh toy china will squash it to extinct. No need horders in china.

我是中国人。

SGP_tiaolao

Alfrescian
Loyal

Finally THE single most clear landmark watershed sign of Western Power's ENDING.

Especially in the Monetary Power.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

Imf is angnoh toy china will squash it to extinct. No need horders in china.

我是中国人。

Strategically speaking Not Yet.

Take EVERYTHING AWAY from Ang Moh's hands 1st.

When EVERYTHING is your hands, and NOTHING is in their hands.

The Ang Mohs are GAME OVER.

Then you SQUASH everything that you had taken away from them, and thereby watch them die. Of course why not?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

after moving into beijing for 6.9 weeks they will move out, never to go back for good.

69 69 69 69 you not sian of always posting that?

Why would they move out of beijing?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Finally THE single most clear landmark watershed sign of Western Power's ENDING.

Especially in the Monetary Power.

Go CHINA!!! GO GO GO!!!!!

Chinese dogs nigger samleong, scrooballs, eatshitndie: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

69 69 69 69 you not sian of always posting that?

Why would they move out of beijing?

69 is a symbol of subservience and subjugation.

who wants to remain in a shitstorm for over 6.9 hours, let alone 6.9 weeks?

IMG_0009.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how to go out and get a kup of klean kopi like that?

IMG_0010.JPG

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go CHINA!!! GO GO GO!!!!!

Chinese dogs nigger samleong, scrooballs, eatshitndie: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

Will Roysth Child family destroy China since they can't destabilize China growth?