• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Narong Wongwan last time got ups this 50 yo sinkie model before?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TURNING BACK TIME This male model’s ripped torso and boyish looks are defying the aging process… but can you guess how old he really is?

Chuando Tan has become an internet sensation thanks to his youthful looks

By Alison Maloney
25th July 2017, 7:06 am
Updated: 25th July 2017, 9:02 am

A MALE model who appears to have found the fountain of youth has become an internet hit.

ChuanDo Tan, from Singapore, shows off his youthful face and ripped body in numerous pictures on his Instagram page.

@
CHUANDO_CHUANDOANDFREY : INSTAGRAM

ChuanDo's boyish looks are completely deceiving and many can't believe his ageBut while he looks like a very fit man in his twenties, ChuanDo is actually 50 YEARS OLD.

The model-turned-photographer, known as CD to his pals, has been going viral since appearing on a Chinese news website recently.

He now has 180,000 followers on Instagram – and many just can’t believe he’s reached the big 5-0.

On one post a follower wrote: “Are you sure you are 50 years old?”

Another wrote: “Are you a vampire?”

One smitten fan added: “This hot af is 50 years.”

@CHUANDO_CHUANDOANDFREY : INSTAGRAM

The angelic face and ripped body hide his real age of 50

ChuanDo clearly spends a lot of time in the gymOthers just appreciate his beauty, with one writing “My god… you are so lovely.”

While he clearly works out a LOT, ChuanDO is yet to reveal how he manages to keep his boyish looks.

Although he still models, ChuanDo is a successful photographer and often snaps celebrities for magazine covers.

He also shot the cover for Janet Jackson’s 2008 album Discipline.

ChuanDo now has 180,000 followers and they are amazed by his age

If only he could bottle the secret to his eternal youth, he’d no doubt make a fortune.

The internet was recently stunned by a 70-year-old gran who showed off her amazing bikini body that women half her age would envy.

Unlike ChuanDo, however, others go under the knife in an attempt to turn back time.

Gran Sharon Perkins, 51, has revealed she wants more surgery to enhance her 32MM boobs because they are only the SECOND biggest in the UK.

The male model poses in his 'birthday suit' as he turns 50

The model-turned-photographer is comfortable on both sides of the lens

ChuanDo is not shy about getting his top off

The model poses in something a little more formal

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take off the glasses lah. Don't try a Patrick Tse on me. 50 years old? I had a good bod too at 50. Never went the whole nine yards though. I can attest to the fact when you exercise at that level your erection can split your foreskin.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walau, you all gay or what? I used to bump into this guy in the '80s while working out at Gold's Gym. He was Chinese-ed and spoke halting English and was rather slender.

His bod looks a lot more buff now than when he was 20.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chuando was my peer. He was hot then.
Another one same era was Rick Tan the MTV DJ.
Chuando bod even better than before but the looks though still young but he used to be more handsome. Heard he quit modelling to go behind the camera.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take off the glasses lah. Don't try a Patrick Tse on me. 50 years old? I had a good bod too at 50. Never went the whole nine yards though. I can attest to the fact when you exercise at that level your erection can split your foreskin.

U behave exactly like an mentally ill old gay.
Fuck your backside by pig.n your mother phua cheebye

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chuando was my peer. He was hot then.
Another one same era was Rick Tan the MTV DJ.
Chuando bod even better than before but the looks though still young but he used to be more handsome. Heard he quit modelling to go behind the camera.

Can you confirm that the reason he looks young is because he only fuck nubile crops, as lao kway bu will suck the qi out of his body by a process called reverse osmosis?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you confirm that the reason he looks young is because he only fuck nubile crops, as lao kway bu will suck the qi out of his body by a process called reverse osmosis?
reverse = bend over / from behind and you can call him o-sis :confused: