• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Race Is Important in SG

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
My father is Chinese. So my race is Chinese. That's stated on my NRIC. That's clear and no ambiguity.

If I should embrace Indian values, customs, religion and enjoy the support of the Indian community, it does not make me an Indian. The "wise men" from pap or Sinda cant classify me as an Indian. My race is still Chinese.

Likewise, Halimah Yacob's father is an Indian. That is stated in her NRIC. She is an Indian. Just because she embraces Islam, wears a tudung, practises Malay culture and mixes with malay friends, it does not change her race to Malay. We cant allow some PAP "wise men" and some pap cronies from the Malay community to claim that HY is Malay.

This is a serious matter. It makes a mockery of our NRIC and Race.

If pap and its malay cronies try to claim that Halimah Yacob is a Malay and therefore eligible to stand for Presidential Election, can we bring them to Court and ask for a Judicial decision on such a ridiculous claim?

Our fight is not against Halimah. It is against PAP and its rubbish. Halimah has allowed herself to be made use of by LHL and PAP. Singaporeans must not allow a few bad PAP people to throw rubbish at us.

After 100 posts, not many opinions abt our fight with pap

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at Hardware Zone owned by SPH. The "creole" singlish is well bedded and it's most popular in Singapore.

Up to the 80s, Singaporeans with qualifications could get a job readily overseas as their English was good.

We neglected 85% of the schools here.

They promote people like Phua Chu Kang and Tiko Jackass Neo, making everyone thinks that Singlish is cool.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies discriminate and look down on Filipinos and Indonesians because of the maid policy.

In the late 90s and early 2000s also discriminated against PRCs. Still do.

When it comes to ang moh they still see them as superior.

It is not just about old man. It is sinkies themselves who are racist.

who said ang moh is superior? dont put words in my mouth!