• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Race Is Important in SG

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone ask for Li Shengwu's opinion on this?

I think LHY,LWL and LSW are keeping quiet for now. They have many evidences and opinions against LHL but not making it public for now. If LHL dare step up the campaign against LHY and LWL, they will release more evidences against LHL.

As the cantonese saying goes..."LHY and LWL are holding on LHL's painful leg". LHL now dare not do anything against LHY and LWL

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When GRC was introduced in 1988. The certificate for minority candidates had the same rules so thats how they got in. That too states member of community. They took that for the EP.

The only reason this has surfaced is because the focus is one candidate. Its like the Singapore 1st Mt Everest Expedition. For nearly a year everyone thought they were Singaporeans until the Malaysians with Singapore PR reached the summit. And the press kept quiet.

Didn't they check her IC when she contested Jurong GRC in GE2001?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
When GRC was introduced in 1988. The certificate for minority candidates had the same rules so thats how they got in. That too states member of community. They took that for the EP.

The only reason this has surfaced is because the focus is one candidate. Its like the Singapore 1st Mt Everest Expedition. For nearly a year everyone thought they were Singaporeans until the Malaysians with Singapore PR reached the summit. And the press kept quiet.

PAP is now caught in a bind. To push Halimah as their preferred and risk the wrath of Singaporeans for manipulating the Constitution and the Malay Community by claiming that an Indian woman is now a Malay and represents the Malay Community.

Perhaps LHL and the pap cant get any true blue Malay candidate to stand for PE 2017

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP makes it complicated.

A lady must not sell her soul or her ancestry because she is scared of LHL

This 'lady' which is no lady is actually not scared of LHL. She is scared that if she is not nominated for pe, she will miss out the good chance of collecting $3,000,000 X 5(???) years of good sinecure for running around like a dogsbody all these years. The 'indian'/'malay' minority woe man representative, wohhhhh. :eek:

So even if she is kerling, or chiak sai or dogsbody or whatever you may call her, die die Indian also must be turned to Malay.

Just you wait and see if such 'miracle' wayang of indian girl become malay girl will be enacted. What a good laugh then.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the old man and his desire to keep power at all cost. British were notorious for their divide and rule and that's what old did. He made sure he used Mandarin to remove the threat of Hokkein and Teochew majority taking power. He then made sure he went after the Malays by introducing HDB racial quotas and stopped clustering at Geylang, Telok Blangah, Teban Gardens etc. He then created the self help communal silos.

Note also that English as a written and spoken deteriorated over 40 years in schools. It became evident during the select committee hearings of the Law Society when Lim Cho Pee Francis Seow and Harry Elias were the only ones who could hold their own against old man. Teo Soh Lung , Subhas Anandan etc all local graduates wilted language voice. The University Dons and even CMPB for the OCS cohorts complained that spoken and written English was deteriorating but Old Man could not be bothered. He knew they would pose a problem. He just made sure a few elite schools did well.

Go to South Africa and you will hear the new generations of South Africans speaking and writing very clear and grammatically correct English and the same with countries likes Botswana. They also do so with confidence and poise. For Singaporeans, the moment Ang Mo talk to them, the panic setting is quite clear.

52 years old country. Still so racist.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sinkies discriminate and look down on Filipinos and Indonesians because of the maid policy.

In the late 90s and early 2000s also discriminated against PRCs. Still do.

When it comes to ang moh they still see them as superior.

It is not just about old man. It is sinkies themselves who are racist.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see it in this forum as well. What many do not understand is the Filipinos, Indians, PRC and Indians that come here are those who can't make it in the West. For instance better qualified Filipino nurses, technicians, engineers and professionals go to the US and Australia. Even the urban qualified maids are in the Gulf Countries drawing 3 times the pay.

And again Old Man and the PAP whose policies where cheap labour is king and they eventually become PAP voters.

Sinkies discriminate and look down on Filipinos and Indonesians because of the maid policy.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't really see much difference between the Filipinos and PRCs I saw in Singapore and the ones I see in Calgary.

Same.

They have their own culture. My daughter has Filipino friends from school. One thing she noticed is that they tend to stick together. And they love to spend money. They would have stuff like monthly donations to one person in the group so that person can have a holiday or buy a gift for themselves etc. Interesting.

Many many Pinoys work in fast food. Food courts. Yogen Fruz. Jugo Juice. A&W. McDonalds. Burger King. Pita Express. Arby's. It is very hard NOT to find a Filipino working in a food court or fast food restaurant.

Filipino registered nurses are not common. LPN yes. Nursing aides yes. I wouldn't say that those who go to North America are any more qualified than those in Singapore. It is just that Singapore accepts a lower qualification and gives them a job with more responsibilities albeit lower salary.

I don't know any Indians in Canada.

PRCs same everywhere.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

true. nothing to do with the dead fart. he exploited sinkies' innate racism for his own political agenda. every leader who makes his cuntry great again will exploit racist attitudes and deepest prejudices for own gain and betterment of his supporters. when i was growing up in a kampung, malay families would invite me over for makan at the behest of their daughters and sons who were also school buddies. but my family and their chink friends would never invite malay kids to their homes. first words cumming out were "huangna buay sai lai. kio yeenan balik kampung." when i grew up and had my first flight out of paya lebar, the gate would allow angmos to jump queue and go first even though they carried economy boarding passes like me. i was held back by sinkie ground crew and could see the smirk on angmo faces. it was as though they were saying "you bunch of low life sinkies must kowtow and wait like dogs as airplanes are built for angmo flying only." and the sinkie gate crew agreed and imposed the pecking order by own volition. nothing to do with old dead fart for small things like that.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
hey eatshitndie, did you catch any legendary Pokemon over the weekend? Gym raids? I got an Articuno! Was amazing to see so many people out playing Pokemon go again! All those legendary gym raids had so many people! Never knew so many were still playing the game! And all mostly adults.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey eatshitndie, did you catch any legendary Pokemon over the weekend? Gym raids? I got an Articuno! Was amazing to see so many people out playing Pokemon go again! All those legendary gym raids had so many people! Never knew so many were still playing the game! And all mostly adults.

oh yeah received a free raid pass and they incited me to go raid nearby gym for red panties but i refrained as my potions were all gone from fighting a sole rival snorlax with 6969 combat power. so no legendary pokemon monster this weekend. they organized an event in chicago over the weekend, but it failed miserably as event got hit by power blackout (must be obama's fault). nothing spectacular for pokemon go in sf this weekend as niantic staffers dropped their guard and donned running gear for 40th sf marathon. btw, i hate the spinarak race (back on topic) as they keep appearing where i least expect them.

IMG_4919.PNG

Last edited:

ahpong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the old man and his desire to keep power at all cost. British were notorious for their divide and rule and that's what old did. He made sure he used Mandarin to remove the threat of Hokkein and Teochew majority taking power. He then made sure he went after the Malays by introducing HDB racial quotas and stopped clustering at Geylang, Telok Blangah, Teban Gardens etc. He then created the self help communal silos.

Note also that English as a written and spoken deteriorated over 40 years in schools. It became evident during the select committee hearings of the Law Society when Lim Cho Pee Francis Seow and Harry Elias were the only ones who could hold their own against old man. Teo Soh Lung , Subhas Anandan etc all local graduates wilted language voice. The University Dons and even CMPB for the OCS cohorts complained that spoken and written English was deteriorating but Old Man could not be bothered. He knew they would pose a problem. He just made sure a few elite schools did well.

Go to South Africa and you will hear the new generations of South Africans speaking and writing very clear and grammatically correct English and the same with countries likes Botswana. They also do so with confidence and poise. For Singaporeans, the moment Ang Mo talk to them, the panic setting is quite clear.

They promote people like Phua Chu Kang and Tiko Jackass Neo, making everyone thinks that Singlish is cool.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This 'lady' which is no lady is actually not scared of LHL. She is scared that if she is not nominated for pe, she will miss out the good chance of collecting $3,000,000 X 5(???) years of good sinecure for running around like a dogsbody all these years. The 'indian'/'malay' minority woe man representative, wohhhhh. :eek:

So even if she is kerling, or chiak sai or dogsbody or whatever you may call her, die die Indian also must be turned to Malay.

Just you wait and see if such 'miracle' wayang of indian girl become malay girl will be enacted. What a good laugh then.

Halimah is no different from VB, Raymond Lim, LSS, GKY, KBW, Tharman, TCJ, CCS, GraceFool, Josephine Teo, Teo.

They have all sold their souls.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see it in this forum as well. What many do not understand is the Filipinos, Indians, PRC and Indians that come here are those who can't make it in the West. For instance better qualified Filipino nurses, technicians, engineers and professionals go to the US and Australia. Even the urban qualified maids are in the Gulf Countries drawing 3 times the pay.

And again Old Man and the PAP whose policies where cheap labour is king and they eventually become PAP voters.

Which true talent will want to come to SG?

LKY tried to attract Hongkies prior to 1997. The Hongkies gave LKY the middle finger.