• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pinoy are relly stupid arse....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoy are really stupid arse....

Look at that stupid idiot pinoy take pictures or video from the back of President when he is making speeches.

And pap getting loads of them to work for leegime in Sinkiland.

No wonder 38OR has family issue problems among siblings.

Knn lhl.

https://youtu.be/jgqMdYbmb4w

Last edited:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a stupid commie chink posting endless rubbish.

pinoys are stupid, it's a fact .....

Their former presidents (we still yet to know of the latest one) all got charged with corruption and abuse of power....inclusive of digging a big pile of pesos from their own cuntry....marcos, ramos, Estrada, arroyo,aquino ,,,

They take pictures of themselves and were seen laughing and joking with each other right in front of a bus that had been hijacked, not caring a hoot of the feelings of the families of victims....their commandos stomped the bus but failed miserably....most of the hostages got killed, whether by the hijackers or the pinoy commandos.........

They spent decades and decades trying to put down southern secessionists but failed miserably and the problem got bigger and bigger and the fighting goes on and on.....

Tourists who go for trips to faillipines got killed or kidnapped for ransom, not only on remote islands but also right in the centre of the capital city...so what did their mata do?????....nothing!!!!

What else do we need to say....:o:eek:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Wad is duh matter wid you? We duh Pinoy peepur wurk bery hard por you Singha-Poreans. We call you Surs and Mams so dearly. Wad is wrong wid you? We are nod stupeed peepur, we jus hard wurkin peepur, we hab Pinoy pride! Paqiao! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I love the Pinays they fuck like the Minahs without the religious baggage.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal

U the stupid shit.
It a fact pinoy are useless maggots on earth.
Pinoy so big in pride.but useless can't even handle simple task.
Pinoy can only sing n dance plus offer sex jobs.
No more.pinoys are born clowns n whores.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the video again see that even the President noticed that stupid pinoy photographer is doing going behind him.

The President must be thinking Pinoy are really stupid going behind him for fuck taking photos?

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Minahs ? When in heat all baggage is lost.

In simple terms, pinays are fowl wholes, where Sammy will have his good time (without the religious baggage) and other bros will have their fun time, poking their thingy in and out, in and out.....public toilet. HA HA HA HA HA ...:biggrin:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.philippinefailblog.com/

I had my personal experience a few years ago when i brought my domestic worker to renew here passport at the philippine embassy here. We were given a date to complete the process. When we came on the date the embassy was closed. The date was the country's national day. The embassy staff didn't even realize that first, it was their national day. Second, they have no fucking clue that their embassy they worked in would be closed on their national day.