• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The race to be be more Malay

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The best test of Malayness is the ability to relax in a corner, play the guitar and get high on weed.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The best test of Malayness is the ability to relax in a corner, play the guitar and get high on weed.

That's probably true in the 1980s. This is emerging as the more common test of Malayness in recent years.

2016_11_07_15467_1478495353._large.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am shocked you have no idea what is going on. The Indian Muslim mosques and their Imans are watched at a more intense level than a traditional Malay mosque. Maria Herogth riots was masterminded by Indian Muslims (including those from current Pakistan). The JI masterminds are Indian Muslims except that they were operating from a Malay mosque of 6th Avenue which the local intelligence missed and they found by fluke and the team got a hiding from it. In 10years they had converted nearly 80 people to their cause (not all were arrested, only the serious cases).

The recent deportation was that of an Indian Man associated with Indian Muslim Mosque.

You sure you are pure Malay or even a Malay?

Huh? Got such thing as Malay mosque? Ur a joke.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am shocked you have no idea what is going on. The Indian Muslim mosques and their Imans are watched at a more intense level than a traditional Malay mosque. Maria Herogth riots was masterminded by Indian Muslims (including those from current Pakistan). The JI masterminds are Indian Muslims except that they were operating from a Malay mosque of 6th Avenue which the local intelligence missed and they found by fluke and the team got a hiding from it. In 10years they had converted nearly 80 people to their cause (not all were arrested, only the serious cases).

The recent deportation was that of an Indian Man associated with Indian Muslim Mosque.

You sure you are pure Malay or even a Malay?

Read my post properly. I am asking u is tere such a thing as Malay Mosque?

Yes tere are Indian Muslim Mosque. Any difference from other mosque other than maybe sermon in urdu? To me a mosque is a mosque. Doesnt matter how it looks like..in temple shape, minangkabau shape, roti prata shape:rolleyes: The Mosque maybe donated by an Indian or a malay muslim philanthropist. So be it. We dont differentiate whether its Indian or chinese mosque or malay mosque. U shld mix around more often with Muslims of all races. Not just Indian Muslims.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's difficult to spot a m&d brudder lepaking and playing a guitar in a void deck nowsadays as they're now happily employed in 369 and / or the lion and dragon dance troupes. guess none of them aspires to be the next presiden :o