• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Babaric muslims tricked infidel sex slave into eating her own son, oh 'holy' Islam!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Babaric muslims tricked infidel sex slave into eating her own son, oh 'holy' Isla

Look at urself. Real pathetic. Whining n whining away. Cant fight tis war alone? Go call mommy ya pussie Jah

i didn't call anyone i merely asked the clones what drama is there. :rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Babaric muslims tricked infidel sex slave into eating her own son, oh 'holy' Isla

Why you think got so many volunteers in IS? Because they get to do things not possible in other places without any repercussions. Serial killers, child molesters etc can be truly free in IS.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i didn't call anyone i merely asked the clones what drama is there. :rolleyes:

U were pleading to both JHolmesJr n Duluxe n askg them y r they bashing u instead. Y r u always in self denial? Look at ur silly stupid n sissy face. Cant even face tis battle alone. Always looking for allies. Aiyo yo pussie Jah jamban now have to resort to calling mommy for help. *Sob* *sob* * sob*...cry sissy jah jamban

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U were pleading to both JHolmesJr n Duluxe n askg them y r they bashing u instead. Y r u always in self denial? Look at ur silly stupid n sissy face. Cant even face tis battle alone. Always looking for allies. Aiyo yo pussie Jah jamban now have to resort to calling mommy for help. *Sob* *sob* * sob*...cry sissy jah jamban

nope i was asking them what's the drama about. m&d yoyo whoami how come you always come in here all butt hurt when ppl post about your religion of piss? ISIS killing others savagely and you're defending them. See you're an ISIS sympathizer.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why you think got so many volunteers in IS? Because they get to do things not possible in other places without any repercussions. Serial killers, child molesters etc can be truly free in IS.

Including mozzie monsters wanting to eat human flesh of infidels? There are much more sinkie muslims dying to join ISIS, what's reported on mainstream media just covered a few of the identified cases. They are not volunteers lah, they are paid higher than regular conscripts.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nope i was asking them what's the drama about. m&d yoyo whoami how come you always come in here all butt hurt when ppl post about your religion of piss? ISIS killing others savagely and you're defending them. See you're an ISIS sympathizer.

See? Startg to pee under ur panties. Now tryg to chg topic n said i isis sympathiser. I am defending Islam n i condemn killing of innocent civilians muslims n non muslims. I dont have to kip repeatg it. To kill is a sin. To hell they go even ur a Muslim. Y u so stupid. Go google pussie jah.

Fyi someone else is lurkg here. So no worry. They read all our post. They will investigate. If u reside in spore u better careful. Watever u post insinuating all Malay muslims n Mps Minister worshipping d devil r being noted.

Btw u can now go cry pussie boooo jah jamban n go to ur mommy..

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think this is just another propaganda piece of news.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think this is just another propaganda piece of news.

Any negative news abt Islam n Muslims cat hitam dulux will hastily post here. Mcam ada kpi. Ya even if is fake news. US n UK press..hmm........

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

They pray 5 times a day, cannot be fake muslims. They already confirmed their 72 virgins. Every muslim body is the precious of the precious creation of Allah. Every muslim alive or dead, must love his body cannot be cremated or worst contaminated by pigs.

Good Muslims don't denate their precious blood. Quran allows muslims to accept blood from pork eating infidels when their precious life is in emergency. Ex Muslims and non Muslims don't show that sort of hypocrisy.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See? Startg to pee under ur panties. Now tryg to chg topic n said i isis sympathiser. I am defending Islam n i condemn killing of innocent civilians muslims n non muslims. I dont have to kip repeatg it. To kill is a sin. To hell they go even ur a Muslim. Y u so stupid. Go google pussie jah.

Fyi someone else is lurkg here. So no worry. They read all our post. They will investigate. If u reside in spore u better careful. Watever u post insinuating all Malay muslims n Mps Minister worshipping d devil r being noted.

Btw u can now go cry pussie boooo jah jamban n go to ur mommy..

Fuck off la isis lover devil worshipper m&d yoyo whoami. Who's scared of you? m&d yoyo whoami don't act like a king when you're a crybaby