• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bipolar Keling Lawyer To Be Homeless! Wasted His Life Fighting Unprofitable Cases!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
M%20Ravi_HDB_flat_foreclose_Court_hospitalise_ill_health_mortgagee_1.jpg

Dear A.S.S. Editors,

Human rights lawyer M Ravi has been hospitalised since 17 July (he is still in hospital).

On the day that he was hospitalised – he was supposed to appear in court as the bank mortgagee had sued to foreclose on his 3-room HDB flat, for the arrears of $7,452.

Although the mortgagee’s lawyers were informed by telephone on that day that he was hospitalised and a letter was sent two days later (19 July) attaching medical documentary evidence that he was unable to attend court on that day (17 July) – the court replied on 20 July that “In the morning of 17 July 2017, Summons 2375 of 2017 was dismissed and judgement was granted to the Plaintiff”.

M Ravi has been fighting for so many constitutional law cases (such as the Hougang by-election – whether the Government must hold a by-election, the amendment to the Elected Presidency, etc); as well as fully or partly pro bono for so many cases, like Roy Ngerng’s defamation suit, Han Hui Hui’s illegal demonstration and public nuisance at Hong Lim park, several death penalty cases, etc.

I believe he has never asked for funding for himself, but only for Singaporeans – like his recent fund raising to challenge the amendment to the Elected Presidency.

If you ask me – he should have been asking for funding for his HDB flat, instead of for the Elected Presidency just a few weeks ago!

His license to practice law has been suspended for a total of about four years.

Please help M Ravi as he may become homeless, when he comes out of the hospital.

I would like to appeal to 7,452 Singaporeans to give $1 each. Please help to share this meaningful activity with your friends.

Leong Sze Hian
A.S.S. Contributor
Source:
https://www.facebook.com/leong.hian/posts/10156443455404196?pnref=story

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...ravis-flat-without-considering-his-ill-health
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bipolar Keling Lawyer To Be Homeless! Wasted His Life Fighting Unprofitable Cases

Why Leong and other opposition figures cannot shelter him?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Bipolar Keling Lawyer To Be Homeless! Wasted His Life Fighting Unprofitable Cases

Bipolar keling has been a lawyer for so many years. Why so poor until don't have money to pay his mortgage for his 3 room flat? First time I hear about a lawyer loser to such an extent.

Shouldn't the average lawyer be staying in at least an EC HDB flat driving an Audi?

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bipolar keling has been a lawyer for so many years. Why so poor until don't have money to pay his mortgage for his 3 room flat? First time I hear about a lawyer loser to such an extent.

Shouldn't the average lawyer be staying in at least an EC HDB flat driving an Audi?

I heard he had to sell all his cutlery and now using banana leaves to eat his meals.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Am willing to bet this shit skin will have someone to save him and it won't be a fellow shit skin but a Chinese and he will be condemned and insulted by ravi.

Shit skins will be urging Chinese to pay for him and then scolding them later.

Seriously i wonder why this ravi shit skin deserves any pity after what he did to that shit skin condemned to die.

I can bet were ravi a Chinese he wouldn't have this post sympathizing him at all.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal

Am willing to bet this shit skin will have someone to save him and it won't be a fellow shit skin but a Chinese and he will be condemned and insulted by ravi.

Shit skins will be urging Chinese to pay for him and then scolding them later.

Seriously i wonder why this ravi shit skin deserves any pity after what he did to that shit skin condemned to die.

I can bet were ravi a Chinese he wouldn't have this post sympathizing him at all.

Yup, from his past outbursts, he is the type to bite the hands that feed him. He has been fired from his law firm that gave him a second chance. When Remy Choo offer to take up Prabagaran's case, he turned racist and asked why would his mother trust a Chinese to fight for her case.

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2017/07/16/the-fall-of-m-ravi/

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Let him rot on the streets of Singapore. For these people to get better things have to become much much much worse.

Anyway as I have said before. M Ravi will commit suicide eventually if he does not get proper help.

All this donation and what no isn't going to do shit.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why are oppies so unreliable?

They are either defamers, bipolar, liars, unreliable professionally, etc. How to vote for such people?

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why JohnTan so unreliable?

He is either defamers, bipolar, liars, unreliable professionally, etc. How to vote for such people?

How to vote for JohnTan when he loves being a CLOWN at Sammyboy forum ? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal

More correctly should be inside IMH not any other Hospital.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let him rot on the streets of Singapore. For these people to get better things have to become much much much worse.

Anyway as I have said before. M Ravi will commit suicide eventually if he does not get proper help.

Uncle Leong said required amount $$$ raised. Sad.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

..........................................................................................

Attachments

• IMG-20170722-WA0006_1.jpg
    IMG-20170722-WA0006_1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 519

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

It just means that his rehabilitation and career again will be impacted as he thinks that he is on the right path. They are just delaying the inevitable. And some innocent person seeking justice form the court will have his case screwed up badly.

If they want to help him, they should have a proper rehabilitation programme spelled out and that he is required to be supervised and meet tollgates. Giving him the money does not help him or the next potential victim.

Imagine he has been travelling overseas including Tanzania and London in recent months on money collected from his victims. And this has been going on for years.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

It just means that his rehabilitation and career again will be impacted as he thinks that he is on the right path. They are just delaying the inevitable. And some innocent person seeking justice form the court will have his case screwed up badly.

If they want to help him, they should have a proper rehabilitation programme spelled out and that he is required to be supervised and meet tollgates. Giving him the money does not help him or the next potential victim.

Imagine he has been travelling overseas including Tanzania and London in recent months on money collected from his victims. And this has been going on for years.

Partially disagree. Money it does help. But IMHO its for temporary basis. Especially how to surivive without food and water ? Public transport also need $$

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what has been happening since 2003. He has gone broke around that period as well. In those days, the law fraternity helped out with people like SC Pala calling around for help. Over the years he had gone thru various circles of contacts and friends and these include 2 political parties, a few NGOS and lately families of condemned men.

The point that those who have helped him think that he is brave to challenge and that he is very good legal skills. The latter is absolutely false. Remember when the incident of ehe humming during trial was in 2003 and prior to that no brave acts. It was a mental issue that some took advantage of or mistook for bravery.

This guy needs to go cold turkey to help him. A half way house would also put him the company of others who are in similar position and hopefully with medication he can take the right road. And I do agree with Doc, he is likely to end his life if this goes on. Its no different to suicide bombers who are convinced by their minders to do what the minder himself would not do. Those who are in a vulnerable position are always exploited. If he was not mentally ill, I am sure he would not put himself in this path with politics etc.

Partially disagree. Money it does help. But IMHO its for temporary basis. Especially how to surivive without food and water ? Public transport also need $$

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lets donate to M Ravi mortage loan to fully settle it :(

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

How to vote for JohnTan when he loves being a CLOWN at Sammyboy forum ? :biggrin:

On the contrary John Tan is the only member who makes sense. He also has a keen understanding of policy issues.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-23-12-31-49_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-23-12-31-49_1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 284

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why is Leong Sze Hian the PAP mole egging Ravi? What is their end game? To force Ravi over the edge or to keep him alive and use him to destroy the rest?

IMG_4990.JPG

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

On the contrary John Tan is the only member who makes sense. He also has a keen understanding of policy issues.

Thank you boss for the compliment. I've spent years explaining to residents the policies of our good government. Now I shall do the same online.