• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Honest Insurance Agent Gets Touched By Teeko! Guess His Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
insurance_agent_modesty_outrage_molest_client_0.jpg

<Facebook complaint by Wendi Natasha Phua>

Hall of shame! Beware of this guy!

Meet him for an appointment. Halfway through he started getting touchy. Started touching my hand (gave him warning), slowly towards thigh area and started to try and hug me.

I was angry and moved away and asked him to better stop what he is doing. Please respect a lady and don't make yourself look so desperate.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/lady-insurance-agent-molested-pervert-client-beware-him
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had an insurance agent friend who once told me that a lao tiko will frequently pretend to go for appointment with pretty insurance agents for pesudo date. He won't get physical but asked creepy questions like physical attributes of the agent and sex life.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why don't she fucking report police and get him caned and jailed instead of flaming him in cyberspace? Could be fake this jeebye woman trying to hurt him.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is wrong with getting cosy and familar with your insurance or financial advisor?

After all, you need someone to advice you and be responsible of your money when things goes wrong?

Peter Lim, Jay Low is one of the prime Example of super agent.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women place shd be at home. Lije mossie inly hubby can touch and screw her.

In biz wirld women shd know got money win. Want man to buy insurance fron her she got that wimen things she can ownself trade ownself for money. Tiko pek got money wins.

If she cant stand tiko pek shd stay homw to wait for hubby paycheck hand over to her.

No such thing as free lunch.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is very obvious that she didn't close the sale.

............... Dot what ?

He didn't sign the dotted line.