Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shocking - corruption in SAF

My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

Default Shocking - corruption in SAF

Who have thought the Singapore and SAF in particular would be prone to corruption. These guys have taken to advantage of the fact that SAF is a small organisation and has to rely on word of mouth to get companies to do essential work. Credit to CPIB who seemed well equipped to penetrate Indian criminal organisation who are noted for their stoic silence even under the influence of alcohol.

================================================== ====================================

2 former RSAF engineers charged with corruption

21 Jul 2017 01:24PM (Updated: 21 Jul 2017 01:30PM)

SINGAPORE: Two former Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) engineers were charged with corruption-related offences on Friday (Jul 21), the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) said.

Rajkumar Padmanthan faces 251 charges, including cheating the Government by concealing his ownership of Goodwill Aviations System, a firm he had recommended to RSAF for aircraft system repair and maintenance works. As a result, RSAF contracted and paid the firm S$869,000.

He also recommended Eagle Flight Aviation Services, a firm he had an interest in, as a contractor. The firm was contracted by RSAF and paid S$633,000.

Rajkumar was also found to have concealed the fact that another firm he had recommended to RSAF, Duratech Engineering, would subcontract the work to Goodwill or Eagle Flight. Duratech was paid S$259,000 for repair and maintenance works.

Another former RSAF engineer, Sung Way Xiong, was charged with agreeing to accept an unknown sum of money and future employment from Rajkumar by providing him with restricted pricing information.

Jeevan Arumugam, owner of Eagle Flight, was charged with 67 counts of conspiring with Rajkumar by deliberately concealing the latter's interest in the business.

In its news release, CPIB said it takes a serious view of any corrupt practices and will not hesitate to take action against any party involved in such acts.

"Employees should not have official dealings with companies that they have a personal or vested interest in or use corrupt means to obtain confidential information for competitive advantage," it said.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...uption-9050664

My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 4

Default Re: Shocking - corruption in SAF

bullshit
    CPIB has no credibility , 0% credibility.
    CPIB shall call up Lee Wei Ling and Lee Hsien Yang and Li Shengwu for futher probe on their corruption allegation against Lee Hsien Loong.
    fuck aside.
    Quote Originally Posted by HK14K View Post
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    shameful and despicable scum PAP regime,
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

My Reputation Points: 44 / Power: 0

No contest! He had recused himself from the bidding and had acted independently and did not personally work on the projects.

Quote Originally Posted by SalahParking View Post
    No contest! He had recused himself from the bidding and had acted independently and did not personally work on the projects.
    what is wrong to charge more?
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

Lee and Lee is the chief solicitor for HDB and executive condo projects.
    anything wrong?
    who own Lee and Lee?

http://www.lawhub.com.sg/articles/ti...ansaction.html

Choy Weng Hon has been in the conveyancing line since 1970. Starting with Lee & Lee law firm, he has had a good 30 years of experience in this field of legal experience, most of which were spent in senior para-legal positions.

My Reputation Points: 58 / Power: 0

bullshit
    CPIB shall call up Lee Wei Ling and Lee Hsien Yang and Li Shengwu for futher probe on their corruption allegation against Lee Hsien Loong.
    fuck aside.
    got use meh

do you know what is

ownself investigate ownself

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 8

Lee and Lee is the chief solicitor for HDB and executive condo projects.
    anything wrong?
    who own Lee and Lee?
    This issue has been around since the beginning...how come no one brought it up?

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

bullshit
    fuck aside.
    Of course, its all bullshit, and the biggest Bullshitter is this asshole Screwedball. When someone tells you Credit to CPIB who seemed well equipped, you know they are a PAP plant and PAP cocksucker

My Reputation Points: 4545 / Power: 12

2 bad dey 4got dey do not haf absolute power ...

otherwise, dey can juz wayang n investigation n declare demselves clean ...

... juz another 3.5224¢ worth ... (gst 7%, inflation 8% (2008) n tariff 21% (2008), 23.32% (2010), 9.8%(2011) incl.) ...
    fr n original, humble 2¢ ... u now got a whopping 3.5224¢ worth fr me! ...
    tis value is fully guaranteed (wun morning say dun guarantee & @ nite say guarantee) ...

world cup 2014 chiobu n colorful fans updated: 2day
    octopus regina makes world cup 2014 predictions updated: 25jun

My Reputation Points: 274 / Power: 0

If defence contractor like S Tech caught so many times.........why not others? It is the tip of Mt Everest

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

What's wrong with ownself contract ownself?

The RSAF planes are flying well because of this keling's services.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

what happens on the ground and lower levels is a reflection of what is going on in the upper levels.

My Reputation Points: 1285 / Power: 9

What is so shocking. Ex SAF men are used as agents of war by selling arms to blacklisted countries, some rich business people are also involved too in SE Asia arms selling. Just look at the trade statistics and you can see the smell of rat shit. large and long vehicles of >20 tons can go missing after training missions. Says a lot.
    2-in-Quote
    “Mr Lee Kuan Yew kept on repeating how he built up this country and how much he has stored in the reserves. That is the tragedy of the man. For all his intelligence, he does not possess the wisdom of life.
    .... he destroys the very legacy that he so desperately desires to establish.”
    "PAP IB Kanina has vouched that there is nothing wrong or against the law to have 2dollar company CEO running big time projects. LHL must be paid 1 dollar a year with no bonus and no allowances."

My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

The trouble is that most Singaporeans have no clue. Our defence spending is close to a 5th of our GDP. Yet the CPIB cannot enter into Mindef like any other part of government or the public. Not just CPIB, all law enforcement cannot enter a Mindef premises or an SAF base, camp or facility even when murder occurs. They will be made to wait outside the gate until the place is "secured" by Mindef personnel. Even a simple case where no national security is involved such as pilot landing in Paya Lebar with target towrope intact decapitating an innocent motorist, the State Coroner found that he had no powers. GCT as the Minister of Defence in the case of OCS cadet who was killed during training and the entire cohort of trainers blatantly lied in court called the Coroner directly that day and told him to stop the hearing.

HK ICAC is highly respected around the world for their ability to catch big fish but not the CPIB. To this day nobody knows why old man wanted it manned by Nantah grads in its formative years. Look at the how Police big fish got acquitted.

The only time Mindef personnel are caught by CPIB is when suppliers report directly to CPIB. Notice that the Auditor General never seems to find anything despite having one of the biggest budgets.

When the SAF Officer turned to spy on behalf of the Malaysian, the comment that rolled out from top was that they were surprised that the Malaysia was prepared to offer that much money. So if an SAF officer can take money to spy what about those who are feathering the nest on procurement deals.

As to Indians, they are the most hopeless criminals. Within 24hrs, everyone in their community will know what they did and it will be member of their own family that must have reported this case.

Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    what happens on the ground and lower levels is a reflection of what is going on in the upper levels.

My Reputation Points: 1285 / Power: 9

Aiyah. Chinese female spies offer their cunts to our useless pilots who willingly yield. So much money? Our incompetent dogs for Lees yield for less.
    2-in-Quote
    “Mr Lee Kuan Yew kept on repeating how he built up this country and how much he has stored in the reserves. That is the tragedy of the man. For all his intelligence, he does not possess the wisdom of life.
    .... he destroys the very legacy that he so desperately desires to establish.”
    "PAP IB Kanina has vouched that there is nothing wrong or against the law to have 2dollar company CEO running big time projects. LHL must be paid 1 dollar a year with no bonus and no allowances."

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    The trouble is that most Singaporeans have no clue. Our defence spending is close to a 5th of our GDP. Yet the CPIB cannot enter into Mindef like any other part of government or the public. Not just CPIB, all law enforcement cannot enter a Mindef premises or an SAF base, camp or facility even when murder occurs. They will be made to wait outside the gate until the place is "secured" by Mindef personnel. Even a simple case where no national security is involved such as pilot landing in Paya Lebar with target towrope intact decapitating an innocent motorist, the State Coroner found that he had no powers. GCT as the Minister of Defence in the case of OCS cadet who was killed during training and the entire cohort of trainers blatantly lied in court called the Coroner directly that day and told him to stop the hearing.

Talk so much crap and you still don't understand the real purpose of CPIB, u are the one that is clueless. You mention things like you don't know why Old Fart wanted it manned by Nantah grads. Ever ask why the CPIB is in the PMO? Everybody in singapore knows except you. CPIB was formed as a political weapon and has always been one. Old Fart used it to whack political opponents because the Police could not be trusted to do a quick and dirty job. CPIB was used on many occasions against oppo leaders, and is completely controlled by the PM. CPIB is told what to investigate and who to investigate. Not the other way around. Even Teh Cheang Wan would never have been investigated by CPIB if he was not so blatant about taking the money and pissed Old Fart off by being more beholden to the Queks then to Old Fart. A very clear cut case for CPIB to investigate was Old Fart and Familee's involvement in the Nassim Jade discount condo case. How come they did not do the investigating? Because Wooden told them to stand down. If it was JB Jeyeratnam or Harbans Singh involved in something like this, CPIB will be crawling up their ass. CPIB brings in token convictions and investigations. Make no mistake, everything is dropped to investigate against political opponents. The other CPIB main role is to protect Familee backside and the PAP elites. These bastards are stealing money and committing corruption left right and centre. So lets say for example, one of the Kwa cousins got caught and was reported by a whistleblower to CPIB. Do you think the report would be vigourously investigated or squashed? CPIB will investigate the whistleblower instead. Comparing them to HK ICAC is a very bad insult to the HK agency.
    Last edited by Papsmearer; 22-07-2017 at 12:14 AM.

My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    Talk so much crap and you still don't understand the real purpose of CPIB. You mention things like you don't why Old Fart wanted it manned by Nantah grads. Ever ask why the CPIB is in the PMO? Everybody in singapore knows except you. CPIB was formed as a political weapon and has always been one. Old Fart used it to whack political opponents because the Police could not be trusted to do a quick and dirty job. CPIB was used on many occasions against oppo leaders, and is completely controlled by the PM. CPIB is told what to investigate and who to investigate. Not the other way around. Even Teh Cheang Wan would never have been investigated by CPIB if he was not so blatant about taking the money and pissed Old Fart off by being more beholden to the Queks then to Old Fart. A very clear cut case for CPIB to investigate was Old Fart and Familee's involvement in the Nassim Jade discount condo case. How come they did not do the investigating? Because Wooden told them to stand down. If it was JB Jeyeratnam or Harbans Singh involved in something like this, CPIB will be crawling up their ass. CPIB brings in token convictions and investigations. Make no mistake, everything is dropped to investigate against political opponents. The other CPIB main role is to protect Familee backside and the PAP elites. These bastards are stealing money and committing corruption left right and centre. So lets say for example, one of the Kwa cousins got caught and was reported by a whistleblower to CPIB. Do you think the report would be vigourously investigated or squashed? CPIB will investigate the whistleblower instead. Comparing them to HK ICAC is a very bad insult to the HK agency.
    You are funny. You make me laugh....Lol .... Lol

My Reputation Points: 141 / Power: 0

i like this statement..."Employees should not have official dealings with companies that they have a personal or vested interest in or use corrupt means to obtain confidential information for competitive advantage," cos pappies and their familees and cronies can have official dealings with companies that they have a personal or vested interest in or use 'non-corrupt' means to obtain confidential information for competitive advantage.

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    Talk so much crap and you still don't understand the real purpose of CPIB. You mention things like you don't why Old Fart wanted it manned by Nantah grads. Ever ask why the CPIB is in the PMO? Everybody in singapore knows except you. CPIB was formed as a political weapon and has always been one. Old Fart used it to whack political opponents because the Police could not be trusted to do a quick and dirty job. CPIB was used on many occasions against oppo leaders, and is completely controlled by the PM. CPIB is told what to investigate and who to investigate. Not the other way around. Even Teh Cheang Wan would never have been investigated by CPIB if he was not so blatant about taking the money and pissed Old Fart off by being more beholden to the Queks then to Old Fart. A very clear cut case for CPIB to investigate was Old Fart and Familee's involvement in the Nassim Jade discount condo case. How come they did not do the investigating? Because Wooden told them to stand down. If it was JB Jeyeratnam or Harbans Singh involved in something like this, CPIB will be crawling up their ass. CPIB brings in token convictions and investigations. Make no mistake, everything is dropped to investigate against political opponents. The other CPIB main role is to protect Familee backside and the PAP elites. These bastards are stealing money and committing corruption left right and centre. So lets say for example, one of the Kwa cousins got caught and was reported by a whistleblower to CPIB. Do you think the report would be vigourously investigated or squashed? CPIB will investigate the whistleblower instead. Comparing them to HK ICAC is a very bad insult to the HK agency.
    hehehe one of his favourite comments is to say this party or that person has no clue, the straits times has no clue etc how ironic here.

Thread Information