• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 我是中国人 不是新加坡华侨人

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
From now I am China man. Embarassed to be Singaporean oversea Chinese man.

With poor minister hakka leaderhips and flooded with loads of Indian ministerhips in PAP better disassociate and move on to mothership China.

You trust Indians better sleep with cobras.

我是中国人。

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

With poor minister hakka leaderhips and flooded with loads of Indian ministerhips in PAP better disassociate and move on to mothership China.

我是中国人。

start singing this.

[video=youtube;UctriMuXYS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UctriMuXYS0[/video]

Interesting to note, 1st line is very much how you feel. 起来 and don't be a SLAVE!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
start singing this.

[video=youtube;UctriMuXYS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UctriMuXYS0[/video]

Interesting to note, 1st line is very much how you feel. 起来 and don't be a SLAVE!

Welcome home, Tan. Motherland China will always be there for us ... it is our right enshrined in the Constitution of the People's Republic of China.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

我是中国人。

恭喜TS 恭喜TS

Now please fuck off from Singapore to your beloved 中国 and enjoy your 地沟油.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
恭喜TS 恭喜TS

Now please fuck off from Singapore to your beloved 中国 and enjoy your 地沟油.

This commie eunuch is having a wet dream...ah tiong land do not just accept overseas Chinese...they treat overseas Chinese as foreigners n have no rights...as if ah tiong land wants him..read too much commie propoganda until he is a retard.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't blame the leadership,blame the fukkiens.the fukkiens are a hopeless and gutless race.

Why is it most overseas Chinese are fukkiens?Taiwan....Singapore....Malaysia....even the chinatowns in San Francisco and Canada most of the old Chinese immigrants who have migrated long ago are hokkiens.are hokkien like the Bangla labourers of the world?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't blame the leadership,blame the fukkiens.the fukkiens are a hopeless and gutless race.

Why is it most overseas Chinese are fukkiens?Taiwan....Singapore....Malaysia....even the chinatowns in San Francisco and Canada most of the old Chinese immigrants who have migrated long ago are hokkiens.are hokkien like the Bangla labourers of the world?

The immigrants in old China towns in USA n Canada are taishan and Cantonese ppl..but they did well for themselves .it's is the fuckiens that came to Singkieland, pinoyland n indonland..and yeah Penang. U look at Manila and Jakarta.. occupied by fuckiens..the cities besides some pockets are basically 4th world...Manila Chinese are 100% fuckiens and the city is a slum... Singkieland now might go that way if not for the teochews to tong..n at least old fart is not a fuckien. But sometimes I wonder are the fuckiens destined to be the sluts of the Hakkas? Ok to give credit where credit is due..GKS and OTC did a good job for Singkieland..GKS was the one that implemented the economic development plan..old fart took the credit. But old fart forced him out n let pinky enter parleement. OTC also has his issues..but no one stood up to old fart..and now no Pappie will stand up to pinky besides Ah Bock. And look at the last erection.. pap had such strong support because of the infectious fuckien attitude. Kiasu kiasee kiam siap die don't want face...and fuckiens makes ups 75% of the Chinese population n the Chinese make up 75% of the Singkie popn..if don't blame the fuckiens blame who? Look at the shit Singkie attitude..I vote pap but I hope the opposition win...I vote for pap because I want my HDB price to go up. I vote pap because old fart die...I hope the opposition lose all the seats in the next Erection so Singkies will put up with the return of the real white terror. Give them a taste of 100% pinky domination...just bcos the pappies throw abit of goodies for pioneer package they lap it up.. Singkies deserved to get fucked even more.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
honkies and Macau Cantonese are wmthe worst Chinese spices many are born for prostitue trades.

They bandit with angmoh for easy opium drug trade money and were not ashamed to be associated with drug criminal angmohs.

Hokkien are the best chinese and today hokkien Taiwan are top electronic manufacturers. ACER is top PC products so ate many electronic goods fron Taiwan.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honkies and Macau Cantonese are wmthe worst Chinese spices many are born for prostitue trades.

They bandit with angmoh for easy opium drug trade money and were not ashamed to be associated with drug criminal angmohs.

Hokkien are the best chinese and today hokkien Taiwan are top electronic manufacturers. ACER is top PC products so ate many electronic goods fron Taiwan.

Ahhh...typical fuckien self praise...never admit they are wrong...and please Fuckien Taiwan is being outperform by ah tiong land..ah tiong manufacturers are given fuckien Acer n Asus a run for their money...yr info is 20 years too late.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worst performances are the fucktonese and fuckhakan. fucktonese cohorted with British communist and fuckhakkan cohorted with Japanese.

Many fuckhakans became japs running dogs and LKY was one fuckhakan jap running dog.

Ahhh...typical fuckien self praise...never admit they are wrong...and please Fuckien Taiwan is being outperform by ah tiong land..ah tiong manufacturers are given fuckien Acer n Asus a run for their money...yr info is 20 years too late.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Checkout Chinese card.

Still sotong.

This commie eunuch is having a wet dream...ah tiong land do not just accept overseas Chinese...they treat overseas Chinese as foreigners n have no rights...as if ah tiong land wants him..read too much commie propoganda until he is a retard.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

我是中国人。

U started a thread for this?!

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
gift to china
Screenshot_2017-03-13-00-16-56_com.google.android.youtube_1500637182767.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then u fucktonese add salt to the wounds make mores stirshit on Chinese.

Can understand u hated to be Chinese ah jiao. Live with it ah tiong.

typical fuckien,,die don't want face and just an attention seeker commie eunuch sprouting shit,,but hey this is what makes the forum colourful,,,