• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat fann looks like this now

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rsz_kim_chrisfann1.jpg

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifesty...rce=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1500539074

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good grief! TCS should relegate her to small supporting roles of playing an aunt or some annoying naggy mother.

She doesn't act in SG anymore. If you care to notice she doesn't even appear on TV to even speak at all for a few years including her husband cos both of them relocated to China.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hah... the photographer forgot to do a photo-shop like he always did before.

I bet this will be his last assignment.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes what a waste
I remembered meeting her when she was still a model and student. Almost 30 years ago.
Even in a school uniform sans makeup she had a face that could light up a room. Really exuberated that X factor.

You mean like this ??

465full-fann-wong.jpg