• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bangla rape PRC wife, now hubby cannot put lancheow inside her cheebye anymore, how?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[h=1]Construction superviser gets 11 years' jail, 9 strokes of the cane for raping tourist[/h]
SINGAPORE - A 44-year-old woman who has never left China was looking forward to her very first overseas trip to Singapore with her husband, after devoting her life to taking care of her family in her home country.
But nine days into her stay at a room in Geylang rented by her husband, who worked in Singapore, she was raped by his co-tenant, a Bangladeshi construction supervisor.
On Wednesday (July 19), Hossain Anowar, 32, was sentenced to 11 years' jail and nine strokes of the cane for raping the woman on Feb 29 last year after luring her to a common toilet.

He initially denied raping the woman, claiming that she had paid sex with him. But he threw in the towel on the second day of trial and pleaded guilty after she was cross-examined on the stand.

Prosecutors, who sought at least 12 years' jail and nine strokes of the cane for Hossain, submitted statements from the woman and her husband to show the grave impact of the rape.
Shattered by the ordeal, the woman has become withdrawn and so insecure that she installed surveillance cameras at her home after returning to China.

The rape has also taken a toll on their marriage. She thinks he blames her for what happened because he asked her why she did not fight harder. "Even though he did not say anything more, he was cold towards me."

On his part, the husband, who has quit his job in Singapore, said he knows it was wrong of him to question his wife, but he was trying to find a reason. He knows he should support her, but felt "kind of disgusted" when they are physically intimate.

When the couple returned to Singapore this month for the trial, they kept it from their son and relatives to avoid questions. The woman said she would be "heartbroken" if her son carried the burden of knowing his mother had been raped.
"I felt disgusting and shamed. I tell myself that I am not at fault but I cannot erase the feeling."
The husband came to Singapore in 2004 for work while the woman looked after her mother and her father-in-law. Shortly after they died, the husband suggested that his wife take a break and visit Singapore.

He rented a room on the third floor of a building on Lorong 8 Geylang and stayed there with her after she arrived on Feb 20 last year. Hossain and another worker shared the room next door.
On Feb 29, while the husband was at work, Hossain knocked on the couple's door. She opened the door and saw him holding a toothbrush and clad only in his underwear. Unable to communicate, she went to the toilet and offered him her toothpaste, but Hossain turned it down.
When she tried to leave the toilet, he latched the door and raped her. She shouted for help but stopped when she feared for her life after he placed a finger to his lips and glared at her fiercely.
After the rape, she ran out but Hossain pulled her back to her room and raped her again.
She cried for 20 minutes, feeling ashamed and unsure before calling her husband to say she wanted to move. When pressed, she eventually revealed she had been raped.
Hossain was arrested that night when he returned. His assigned lawyer, Mr Pradeep Pillai, sought 10 years' jail and six strokes of the cane, arguing that there was no premeditation.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bangla rape PRC wife, now hubby cannot put lancheow inside her cheebye anymore, h

when she goes black she cunt go back.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bangla rape PRC wife, now hubby cannot put lancheow inside her cheebye anymore, h

[h=1]Construction superviser gets 11 years' jail, 9 strokes of the cane for raping tourist[/h]
SINGAPORE - A 44-year-old woman who has never left China was looking forward to her very first overseas trip to Singapore with her husband, after devoting her life to taking care of her family in her home country.
But nine days into her stay at a room in Geylang rented by her husband, who worked in Singapore, she was raped by his co-tenant, a Bangladeshi construction supervisor.
On Wednesday (July 19), Hossain Anowar, 32, was sentenced to 11 years' jail and nine strokes of the cane for raping the woman on Feb 29 last year after luring her to a common toilet.

He initially denied raping the woman, claiming that she had paid sex with him. But he threw in the towel on the second day of trial and pleaded guilty after she was cross-examined on the stand.

Prosecutors, who sought at least 12 years' jail and nine strokes of the cane for Hossain, submitted statements from the woman and her husband to show the grave impact of the rape.
Shattered by the ordeal, the woman has become withdrawn and so insecure that she installed surveillance cameras at her home after returning to China.

The rape has also taken a toll on their marriage. She thinks he blames her for what happened because he asked her why she did not fight harder. "Even though he did not say anything more, he was cold towards me."

On his part, the husband, who has quit his job in Singapore, said he knows it was wrong of him to question his wife, but he was trying to find a reason. He knows he should support her, but felt "kind of disgusted" when they are physically intimate.

When the couple returned to Singapore this month for the trial, they kept it from their son and relatives to avoid questions. The woman said she would be "heartbroken" if her son carried the burden of knowing his mother had been raped.
"I felt disgusting and shamed. I tell myself that I am not at fault but I cannot erase the feeling."
The husband came to Singapore in 2004 for work while the woman looked after her mother and her father-in-law. Shortly after they died, the husband suggested that his wife take a break and visit Singapore.

He rented a room on the third floor of a building on Lorong 8 Geylang and stayed there with her after she arrived on Feb 20 last year. Hossain and another worker shared the room next door.
On Feb 29, while the husband was at work, Hossain knocked on the couple's door. She opened the door and saw him holding a toothbrush and clad only in his underwear. Unable to communicate, she went to the toilet and offered him her toothpaste, but Hossain turned it down.
When she tried to leave the toilet, he latched the door and raped her. She shouted for help but stopped when she feared for her life after he placed a finger to his lips and glared at her fiercely.
After the rape, she ran out but Hossain pulled her back to her room and raped her again.
She cried for 20 minutes, feeling ashamed and unsure before calling her husband to say she wanted to move. When pressed, she eventually revealed she had been raped.
Hossain was arrested that night when he returned. His assigned lawyer, Mr Pradeep Pillai, sought 10 years' jail and six strokes of the cane, arguing that there was no premeditation.

good job my fellow Chinese dog, we chinks have small dongs your wife's hole is too big after being raped by superior blacks:p

when she goes black she cunt go back.

good job my fellow Chinese dog, one we chinks go black we don't go back our female family members are like this. :p

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

good job my fellow Chinese dog, we chinks have small dongs your wife's hole is too big after being raped by superior blacks:p

good job my fellow Chinese dog, one we chinks go black we don't go back our female family members are like this. :p

Why am I on your list?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If an angmo raped this PRC bitch, and promised to take her back to his home country, this cow would keep very very quiet, and pussy will get wet waiting for the next encounter. Hubby would never find out.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

He knows he should support her, but felt "kind of disgusted" when they are physically intimate.

is this how Gay Loong feels every time he has to have sex with Jinx?

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe she wanted an exotic holiday experience .

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Maybe she wanted an exotic holiday experience .

I happen to believe this Bangla. Quite likely the bitch from PRC wanted to make some money while the husband was not home and service the bangla flatmates. After fucking, she worried the hubby small PRC lancheow will discover how come her hole all of sudden like MRT tunnel after enlargement by Bangla lancheow. So, she decided to yell rape.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I happen to believe this Bangla. Quite likely the bitch from PRC wanted to make some money while the husband was not home and service the bangla flatmates. After fucking, she worried the hubby small PRC lancheow will discover how come her hole all of sudden like MRT tunnel after enlargement by Bangla lancheow. So, she decided to yell rape.

I like your brand of humor. Remember Debonerman like your brand of humor.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahah. good joke except that research have already proved that Indians and banglas have the smallest dicks in the world and the biggest ego, it's more likely the hubby smell the classic stinking Body odour that sticks to a presons clotes and hair for days so no escaping she was raped by these sewer rats.
http://www.mensxp.com/special-featu...e-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's obvious this couple needs psychotherapy.in order to overcome their fears, insecurity and trauma,the husband must witness her being cuckolded and double penetrated by two BBCs while the wife performs fellatio on him,the husband must maintain full election throughout.only then will they attain unity,wife,Bangla and all.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the wife can't perform her wifely duties. The husband should divorce her. Sex is very important in a marriage.. If no sex than marry for what? But the husband should at least send the wife for counseling, in ang mor lands such victims are given help. But this ah tiong really one kind..stay with a Bangla n still bring the wife there? He is a cheap skate fucking Clown

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the wife can't perform her wifely duties. The husband should divorce her. Sex is very important in a marriage.. If no sex than marry for what? But the husband should at least send the wife for counseling, in ang mor lands such victims are given help. But this ah tiong really one kind..stay with a Bangla n still bring the wife there? He is a cheap skate fucking Clown

What if the wife divorces him and marries the Bangla?I believe that would be win win for all.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What if the wife divorces him and marries the Bangla?I believe that would be win win for all.

Better for the guy..he can go other places and get an upgraded new wife..can go pinoyland and get a younger better wife..Cambodia n Laos also good..Burma also can.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Better for the guy..he can go other places and get an upgraded new wife..can go pinoyland and get a younger better wife..Cambodia n Laos also good..Burma also can.

that is why I don't get married, then I never have the problem of wife not giving me sex. I can always go out and get it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

It's obvious this couple needs psychotherapy.in order to overcome their fears, insecurity and trauma,the husband must witness her being cuckolded and double penetrated by two BBCs while the wife performs fellatio on him,the husband must maintain full election throughout.only then will they attain unity,wife,Bangla and all.

In this context, does your mention of BBC mean Big Bangla Cock? LOL

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that is why I don't get married, then I never have the problem of wife not giving me sex. I can always go out and get it.

Actually I told my wife..sex is part of the deal..I don't get it I eat outside.