• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mighty SAF flex muscle to help Filipino army fight bad guys...Dun pray pray!

jw5

Loyal
Very good choice! :biggrin:

chan-chun-sing-nod.gif

General Kee Chiu of course! JohnTan's son can serve as his runner since father is also a 'runner' dog.

MG_Chan_Chun_Sing_NR_0.jpg

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry to burst your dream bubbles. No boots in harms way. Using drones to search n wack Isis. Machiam play space invaders in aircon room.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt frontline troops be deploy. At most some FOs with runners attach to pinoy company commanders for fire support from gunships or F16s.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt frontline troops be deploy. At most some FOs with runners attach to pinoy company commanders for fire support from gunships or F16s.

These pinoys physique are damn tough and
strong, they grew up in kampongs, even mosquitoes think twice b4 biting. We grew up i
in air con buses and upsize happy meals.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Everyone read between the lines here. Don't ask me where my info comes from. But consider the following.

1) Duterte has aligned himself with China. He is getting free weapons from them.
2) Duterte has been attacking and have been critical of US politicians and US personalities. Despite the fact that he has some presence of US troops on his soil. It is because of this that he is closer friends with China.
3) His army obviously cannot oust the terrrorist from Marawi, despite their best efforts. Months already and they can't do it. Maybe too much jungle training not enough FIBUA. Maybe incompetence.
4) The best army trained for FIBUA in the world and with any level of success is the US Army.
5) Duterte cannot be seen to openly ask for US help to train his army, and even worse to place US advisors into Marawi with his soldiers.
6) So an agreement is reached between him and the US. The US will ask the PAP to offer our urban training facility to Pinoy soldiers for training. But being trained by SAF is like blind leading blind. So, the US will send instructors and advisors to train these Pinoys in Singapore's facility. In fact, many US military personnel are already in Singapore. Away from prying eyes in the Phillippines, the Pinoys can be trained by US advisors and instructors in Singapore, and then send back to fight in Marawi.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone read between the lines here. Don't ask me where my info comes from. But consider the following.

1) Duterte has aligned himself with China. He is getting free weapons from them.
2) Duterte has been attacking and have been critical of US politicians and US personalities. Despite the fact that he has some presence of US troops on his soil. It is because of this that he is closer friends with China.
3) His army obviously cannot oust the terrrorist from Marawi, despite their best efforts. Months already and they can't do it. Maybe too much jungle training not enough FIBUA. Maybe incompetence.
4) The best army trained for FIBUA in the world and with any level of success is the US Army.
5) Duterte cannot be seen to openly ask for US help to train his army, and even worse to place US advisors into Marawi with his soldiers.
6) So an agreement is reached between him and the US. The US will ask the PAP to offer our urban training facility to Pinoy soldiers for training. But being trained by SAF is like blind leading blind. So, the US will send instructors and advisors to train these Pinoys in Singapore's facility. In fact, many US military personnel are already in Singapore. Away from prying eyes in the Phillippines, the Pinoys can be trained by US advisors and instructors in Singapore, and then send back to fight in Marawi.

marawi is more like katong, not the dense highrise kind of fibua at rochor or cbd in sg. moreover, siege of town will end soon as pinoy troops are being poured in including armor. the problem is not the town in cumming days but the surrounding jungle. in 6.9 days town will be secured but fighting will continue in the jungle and hills. that's where drones are needed. the town is not big and every building is low rise and can be cleared and garrisoned. but outside the town the enemy can attack with a smaller force in several directions. just look at the map. will provide photos in subsequent posts and will caption each one.

IMG_0308.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least a brigade of well equipped troops with armor support are poured in. the ammo webbing on the pinoy troops plus their weapons will tell you these are no boy scouts. they are some of the elite troops of failurepines. commanders checking smartphones somemore. must be vulgar text from duterte. but truly, they are running google map and google earth to find their way around. htc phones. this is a marine unit.

IMG_0299.JPG

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite Duterte antics, US presence has not diminished. They are already supporting efforts in Marawi. Makes no sense to have the training here for their troops. The only reason we are sending our Drone Team is to acquire real life experience though the change policy is flawed and likely cost us dearly.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
infantry and marines join the fight with armor support. this army convoy on ingress road crossing an army built bridge. this elite battalion is highly regarded.

IMG_0315.JPG

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pinoy commandos getting training from ang mo's. guess if they are americans from the uniform they wear. see if you can get this right. 3 glaring clues. already give 1.

IMG_0307.JPG

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
marawi is more like katong, not the dense highrise kind of fibua at rochor or cbd in sg. moreover, siege of town will end soon as pinoy troops are being poured in including armor. the problem is not the town in cumming days but the surrounding jungle. in 6.9 days town will be secured but fighting will continue in the jungle and hills. that's where drones are needed. the town is not big and every building is low rise and can be cleared and garrisoned. but outside the town the enemy can attack with a smaller force in several directions. just look at the map. will provide photos in subsequent posts and will caption each one.

View attachment 31195
Our FIBUA village is like old Katong, like Ipoh today. So it would be similar to Marawi.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Despite Duterte antics, US presence has not diminished. They are already supporting efforts in Marawi. Makes no sense to have the training here for their troops. The only reason we are sending our Drone Team is to acquire real life experience though the change policy is flawed and likely cost us dearly.

Can you at least keep up with events. Zikapore and RSAF already have many many hours of real life experience in Afghanistan. Sqd 128 was deployed there along with the imagery team in 2007. I believe they flew over 100 missions with our drones, commanded by a full bird colonel

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our FIBUA village is like old Katong, like Ipoh today. So it would be similar to Marawi.

or like malacca. low rise, not too dense, like kampong town. another marawi pic with chaotic roads. no systematic north-south, east-west grid with standard block size. helter skelter roadways to fit the geography.

IMG_0314.JPG

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I would expect my son to serve as at least a platoon commander in an elite SAF combat unit, a rank befitting his academic and extra curricular accomplishments in school.
Judging by the frequency of your son's pak chiew cheng, may I suggest he joint a SADA unit? Or any anti aircraft unit for that matter.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this pinoy unit not so elite. but they carry enough ammo for at least 6.9 hours of firefight. backpacks they throw in their trucks unlike saf. many buildings in marawi are incomplete, just like the poorer parts of manila outskirts.

IMG_0301.JPG

Last edited: