• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mighty SAF flex muscle to help Filipino army fight bad guys...Dun pray pray!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting debate but anyone has any real combat experience like in a real/actual battle or war ?

By intervening, we are inviting retaliation and if it happens-who will be paying the price?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Interesting debate but anyone has any real combat experience like in a real/actual battle or war ?

By intervening, we are inviting retaliation and if it happens-who will be paying the price?

Our SAF is the strongest in the region. If we did nothing, we look bad.

We are also like the Israel of ASEAN. Even if we didn't intervene, IS and other islamists will still be coming for us as what they have done in the past to peaceful non-muslim countries.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahahaha, highly regarded by who? Its like saying the SAF is highly regarded too. Self promotion and masturbation does not result in a highly regarded fighting force.

the moment lowly non-elite pinoy soldiers enter a baptism of firefight, they are already head and shoulders above sinkie soldiers. nothing can be compared to fresh virgin soldiers getting thrown into combat. if they survive a battle they are already combat veterans of elite status compared to extra virgin saf boys. used to think sri lankan soldiers were small, weak, badly equipped and poorly commanded when kena hantam by ltte insurgents, but after their long methodical painstaking campaign to corner and destroy the last remnants of tamil tigers, my hats off to them. 1 sri lankan veteran of that campaign is equivalent to 69 so called saf elite soldiers playing masak masak at marsiling.

IMG_0311.JPG

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
the moment lowly non-elite pinoy soldiers enter a baptism of firefight, they are already head and shoulders above sinkie soldiers. nothing can be compared to fresh virgin soldiers getting thrown into combat. if they survive a battle they are already combat veterans of elite status compared to extra virgin saf boys. used to think sri lankan soldiers were small, weak, badly equipped and poorly commanded when kena hantam by ltte insurgents, but after their long methodical painstaking campaign to corner and destroy the last remnants of tamil tigers, my hats off to them. 1 sri lankan veteran of that campaign is equivalent to 69 so called saf elite soldiers playing masak masak at marsiling.

View attachment 31215

our elites soldiers have to wear contact lens before going outfield. Sadly, no more hokkiens pengs around to chiong the enemy,

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If pinoy using the browning 50cal MG variant M113, that only 11ton, compare to the v150 which is 10ton so no reason the bridges cannot handle the weight. All these A vehicles shd be use as firebase while straight legs send in to clear out isis strongpoints.

The common sight appearing in tv/movies of infantry advancing behind armour vehicles under enemy fire is not applicable in jungle terrain. Most common tactic shd be use scouts to seek out isis strong points, set up firebase 1-2klicks high ground for direct 50cal or mortar fire and send in infantry to clear. There no easy way out.

U are quoting empty weight. Fully loaded M113 with full complement, ammo, fuel, etc is over 13 tons, significantly higher then a fully loaded V150.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

We were inviting attacks long ago. Where in Asia can you find so many Jews and Americans on one small dot hosted by the balls carrying govt. Zikapore is target rich environment for ISIS.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rocher Centre is the new playground... for a week :p:p:p

don't pray pray. 6.9g with most advanced electronics but for sure will siam window grills. enemy just have to put up window grills and funnel sinkie soldiers to an open door for an ambush.

IMG_0321.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are quoting empty weight. Fully loaded M113 with full complement, ammo, fuel, etc is over 13 tons, significantly higher then a fully loaded V150.

that's what they figured out on the ground. fully loaded m113s cannot cross bridge meant for trucks. so they lan lan remain at checkpoints to do roadblock duties.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
our elites soldiers have to wear contact lens before going outfield. Sadly, no more hokkiens pengs around to chiong the enemy,

69% are speckies. and glasses are not even ruggedized and secured to their faces. saf should pay for standard ruggedized combat-ready prescription glasses. right now ns men wear their own. some very flimsy. one mortar attack and 69 men in 1 infantry company will drop and lose their glasses.

View attachment 31217

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
prescription glasses that are ruggedized and combat-ready should be standard issue in the saf. but no, all we see are specky guniangs like bookworm students donning camouflaged uniforms.

IMG_0323.JPG

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The SAF can offer the PAF the use of the urban warfare training facilities. But the training will only be as good as the instructors conducting it. Not sure the PAF will conduct the training themselves, probably not since their record is not good on that aspect of warfare. Being trained by the SAF would be even worse. They need to invite some experienced military advisors, and I think this is where the US will come in.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
69% are speckies. and glasses are not even ruggedized and secured to their faces. saf should pay for standard ruggedized combat-ready prescription glasses. right now ns men wear their own. some very flimsy. one mortar attack and 69 men in 1 infantry company will drop and lose their glasses.

View attachment 31217

When I was in the SAF, I bought my own ear plugs. The ones issued at that time was shit useless. Mine were imported from the US. A friend of mine living in the US at that time, went to gun store and bought them for me, then shipped them out to zikapore. Its 10 times better then the ones the SAF issues. Its sinful that NSmen have to spend money to buy their own gear, especially on the allowance they are paid.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The SAF can offer the PAF the use of the urban warfare training facilities. But the training will only be as good as the instructors conducting it. Not sure the PAF will conduct the training themselves, probably not since their record is not good on that aspect of warfare. Being trained by the SAF would be even worse. They need to invite some experienced military advisors, and I think this is where the US will come in.

these are the best military advisors for urban warfare that america can offer. :p

IMG_0325.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was in the SAF, I bought my own ear plugs. The ones issued at that time was shit useless. Mine were imported from the US. A friend of mine living in the US at that time, went to gun store and bought them for me, then shipped them out to zikapore. Its 10 times better then the ones the SAF issues. Its sinful that NSmen have to spend money to buy their own gear, especially on the allowance they are paid.

all those spongy earplugs that are given away free at gun ranges are made in china. very effective and better than the plastic earplugs saf provides. i have a bunch in my kitchen drawer.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
that's what they figured out on the ground. fully loaded m113s cannot cross bridge meant for trucks. so they lan lan remain at checkpoints to do roadblock duties.

Yep, which means to say that the V150s are coffins on wheels if terrorists have RPGs

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
all those spongy earplugs that are given away free at gun ranges are made in china. very effective and better than the plastic earplugs saf provides. i have a bunch in my kitchen drawer.

Mine was made from a gel compound.