• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat It's Official! Madam Speaker Is No Longer of Indian Descent!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sad for true blue Malays in zikapore. Cannot even find one good enough to be president. Must be replaced by an Indian.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sad for true blue Malays in zikapore. Cannot even find one good enough to be president. Must be replaced by an Indian.

Only in Singapore an Ah Neh can be called a Malay.

Now we only have 3 ethnic races...reduces headache for the next forthcoming race based EP elections too.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Fuck is versatile it can be used as a noun or verb and one cannot go wrong.
It also the king of adjective for those with limited repertoire, what a fucking idiot you are; holy fuck! fucking shiok! He is fucking heavy and he ain’t my brother. The fucking train broke down again. This fucking Indian bitch can change her race to Malay and the constitution allows it!
F U C K provides you with joy and satisfaction
F U C K is a great motivational force sometime drive man crazy
It’s the best anti-stress supplement.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with all this controversy I bet Halimah will not run. She would rather keep her integrity and stay as Speaker of the House (which is frankly a super easy job in the Singapore parliament).

She can also give the excuse to LHL that she is not a Malay and with the public fully aware of this it would be a betrayal to the original intent of this Racist Presidential Election and an insult to the Malay community and hence running would be wrong.

Who dares to say no to pinky? If she says no pinky will just kick her out come the next Erection..she will lose her cushy job..how pinky keeps the pappies loyal to him is by the so called self renewal within the pap.. just get rid of those don't agree with u...look at TCB n tan soo khoon...all replaced because they spoke up against certain policies. The worse thing is lau Goh praised them n say pap MPs argue n debate better than opposition MPs..but he failed to mention that they get chopped as they anger the boss. Look at TCB a very popular pap mp..he was forced to retire..but old fart hardly do anything at all for 20 years in parleement gets to stay. What a load of BS..but the singkies vote Pappie anyway...Singkies deserved to be fuck

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By sheer coincidence earlier today:

Najib: Govt to study Indian Muslims’ request to be recognised as Bumiputera

SERDANG, July 19 ― The government will study in depth the request from the Indian Muslim community to be recognised as Bumiputera, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said last night.

He said, however, the matter of how it would be implemented required further research in terms of administration or gazettement.

“I heard the demand made by the Federation of Malaysian Indian Muslim Associations (PERMIM) president Dhajudeen Shahul Hameed, and I accept that Indian Muslims are like Bumiputeras,” he said at the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism (KPDNKK) Aidilfitri do with Malaysian Indian Muslim non-governmental organisations here, last night.

Najib, who is also Finance Minister, accepted Dhajudeen's suggestion to set up an Indian Muslim community centre for members to reach out and discuss matters with the Prime Minister.

At the event, Dhajudeen made three demands, namely to gazette the community as Bumiputera, set up a Muslim Indian landmark in Kuala Lumpur or Putrajaya, and appoint a special officer in the Prime Minister's Department to manage the affairs of about one million Indian Muslims in the country.

In the meantime, Najib also announced that about 10,000 Malaysian Muslim Restaurant Owners Association (Presma) members had agreed to give up to 20 per cent discount at all their business premises with immediate effect in response to the government's call to help reduce the cost of living.

He said members of the disabled community would receive a 20 per cent discount card, while for students it would be 10 per cent, and five per cent for Friends of the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism.

The event, attended by more than 15,000 Indian Muslim NGO leaders and their families, caught the attention of the Prime Minister, and he expressed his awe appreciation over the community's support for his leadership and the Barisan Nasional government.

“I can conclude, that the Indian Muslim community in our country are strong supporters of, and loyal to BN,” he said.

Najib also acknowledged the great contribution of the Indian Muslim community to the country, especially in terms of serving restaurant food, where he understood there were about 10,000 Malabari Indian Muslim and Pakistani restaurants nationwide.

He said although the new generation of Indian Muslims chose professions such as accounting, law, and engineering over more ‘traditional’ fields such as money changers and newspaper sellers, the community's support and commitment to the government remained unchanged.

“I want to bring Malaysia in line with the top 20 countries in the world in the future, so we must be ready to go past the 14th General Election. Today, we will celebrate Aidilfitri. Not too long from now, we will celebrate another ‘hari raya’ which requires the support of Indian Muslims to make a new vision for Malaysia.

“We can do it, and we can bring change and transformation to the country. If you want the government to transform the country, a government which is inclusive, assisting all large and small communities, including Indian Muslims, will continue to be built by the BN government,” he said.

The Prime Minister also acknowledged his fondness for Indian Muslim food, including biryani, capati, tosai, and “nasi vanggey” in Ipoh, so much so, every time he visited the city, he would call up the restaurant manager to send him the dish in Ipoh or to Kuala Lumpur.

“My personal relationship with Indian Muslims is very good, and hopefully, all here will give support to the government led by myself. There is someone on the other side, a certain person who is also Indian Muslim, but I believe the Indian Muslim community is more supportive of me and hope this relationship will continue forever,” he said. ― Bernama

More Trending Videos

What a step backwards for mudland as a nation.. instead of getting rid of the bumi policy and bringing the country together n avoid race based politics..they are pushing the country backwards..no wonder the m&d cinas are clamouring to get out of the country. I heard there are heaps of over stayers in Ozland...no wonder the Oz gahmen is clamping down on visas for them. These m&d cinas should count their blessings that Singkieland still let them come into Singkieland to work. If not they already starve in mudland. Of course these cina mudlanders have it good here..look at mad khaw never serve NS n is a multi millionaire minister.. look at the heaps of mudlanders with scholarships..they are the other Pappie dogs. The sooner they are gotten rid of the better.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What a step backwards for mudland as a nation.. instead of getting rid of the bumi policy and bringing the country together n avoid race based politics..they are pushing the country backwards..no wonder the m&d cinas are clamouring to get out of the country. I heard there are heaps of over stayers in Ozland...no wonder the Oz gahmen is clamping down on visas for them. These m&d cinas should count their blessings that Singkieland still let them come into Singkieland to work. If not they already starve in mudland. Of course these cina mudlanders have it good here..look at mad khaw never serve NS n is a multi millionaire minister.. look at the heaps of mudlanders with scholarships..they are the other Pappie dogs. The sooner they are gotten rid of the better.

I don't know what you are talking about. this is a step backward for Zikapore. We NEVER HAD A BUMI POLICY, but now we do.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
:*::*::*::*::*:

Attachments

• hilimah.JPG
    hilimah.JPG
    249.8 KB · Views: 1,675

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mdm Speaker can claim whatever she wants and PAP IB and tripod-stands can sing whatever praises but the ultimate shocker would be the results of the EP showing how many SINKIE DAFTS actually endorse and help a non Malay candidate win the RESERVED EP 2017.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know what you are talking about. this is a step backward for Zikapore. We NEVER HAD A BUMI POLICY, but now we do.

I was referring to mudland where the Indian mooslimps are asking to be treated as bumis... mudland should be getting rid of such policies n not moving backwards...in Singkieland the bumi policy is also being implemented but it's more a welfare state for pappies

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mdm Speaker can claim whatever she wants and PAP IB and tripod-stands can sing whatever praises but the ultimate shocker would be the results of the EP showing how many SINKIE DAFTS actually endorse and help a non Malay candidate win the RESERVED EP 2017.

It will be a walkover like Nathan...never elected but still an erected president.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahah,,,, a malay reserved erection and they cant even find a m&d to take up the job,,,have to find a paki or ah neh wrapped as a m&d,,,the m&ds should be speaking up against being made used off,,but the response from the m&ds are not strong,,sad for them,.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surprised you guys especially johntan didn't keep up to date.

It's been changed back right here

3uMnvdL.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halimah_Yacob

Thread about it here

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...ki-back-into-indian-jin-noti-leh-5659307.html

Take note you cannot simply edit wikipedia pages and put in false info as there are many checks and balances in place it's not a sinkie owned webpage niggers

A user by the nick reid62 has been the one editing the wiki pages but it's been fixed already and his status been semi revoked.

Haha that IB dog Reid62 who kept trying to bury the truth of our soon to be makcik president kena warning and under sock puppet (crone) investigation by Wikipedia. Orbigoot!

:s13:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Reid62

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only in Singapore an Ah Neh can be called a Malay.

Now we only have 3 ethnic races...reduces headache for the next forthcoming race based EP elections too.

wrong.. only in zinkapore, a indian muslim who does not qualify for mendaki funding because he/ she is not a malay qualify to be a president because he/ she suddenly qualify as a malay

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah,,,, a malay reserved erection and they cant even find a m&d to take up the job,,,have to find a paki or ah neh wrapped as a m&d,,,the m&ds should be speaking up against being made used off,,but the response from the m&ds are not strong,,sad for them,.

sue mizz mohd ah lee tah cheng bock