• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat It's Official! Madam Speaker Is No Longer of Indian Descent!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
when pap says she's malay, she's malay by law as pap has super duper uber majority of parleement. sinkies should just shut the fuck up and not kpkb as having a more than 69% votes is equivalent to a heavenly mandate.

I does not matter if u have 69% votes in the election. If you call a cat a dog, and u pass a law that says this cat is a dog, everyone will still know its a cat and not a dog.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have some Indian Muslims friends and they dislike being associated with Malay Muslims.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have some Indian Muslims friends and they dislike being associated with Malay Muslims.....

Shit skins with their caste system obviously think m&ds are below them but hey in sg's context only Chinese can be blamed for anything and everything.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really scrapping the barrel to look for a "suitable" Malay candidate....half Indian also boleh.

Maybe still got time to change the next EP election constitution to equivalent of "chap cheng" before Sep?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I'm actually happy to know that Pukimah has intended to run for President. Jolly good!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Come on! Pukimah! Come on! Don't be a fucking wash out! Want your millions, just run the for the PE.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cleary she wants some sort of assurance that someone does not dart of the shadows and thrash her at the polls. The only likely Malay candidates are ex and present MPs as no one would qualify under the financial criteria. Not sure if someone has turned rogue. Does not look good when candidates are not even sure if they are going or coming. They also dragging the whole community behind them.

For Tony Tan, all the clans, employee federations etc were made to express support. I am sure they will be asked to do the same.

Come on! Pukimah! Come on! Don't be a fucking wash out! Want your millions, just run the for the PE.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ownself elect ownself.
The other 2 horses disqualified COE bidding is 500 millions. Pinky cannot take the risks must sure win to fix one horse race. No other horse run lah.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://statestimesreview.com/2017/07/29/pap-mp-halimah-yacob-my-father-is-indian-but-i-am-not/

PAP MP Halimah Yacob: My father is Indian but I am not

ScreenShot2017-07-29at8.12.18PM.png

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
with all this controversy I bet Halimah will not run. She would rather keep her integrity and stay as Speaker of the House (which is frankly a super easy job in the Singapore parliament).

She can also give the excuse to LHL that she is not a Malay and with the public fully aware of this it would be a betrayal to the original intent of this Racist Presidential Election and an insult to the Malay community and hence running would be wrong.

ppig where got integrity?

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
They sabo themselves and set the standard too high. Very few malays run such large companies with the turnovers that they require for the EP. And they never thought of grooming a 100% m&d. How stupid can you get?

pure greed fucked up their blain

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The keling muslims are morons. In this part of the world, if you are muslim, you should identify with malay to enjoy all the full legal and hidden perks of being a bumi.

There's no pride or tangible benefit with being identified with a pacifist and defeatist culture like keling. Since when were they ever great? Even during the medieval and colonial age, they were getting their asses handed to them repeatedly by their smaller muslim neighbours.