• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tan Chuan Jin Lied

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
"aged Singaporeans collect cardboards and wipe tables because they wanted to exercise and also they dont want to be bored at home. He proclaimed that they dont actually need to work".

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tan Chuan Jin dare not deny he said it. Is that good enough?

he's telling the truth. i walk the ground every morning and converse with old aunties going about their chores and hobbies. checked with this old auntie, and she confirmed that she's collecting cardboards to kill 2 birdies with 1 stone: as a form of exercise and to kill boredom.

IMG_3580.JPG

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's telling the truth. i walk the ground every morning and converse with old aunties going about their chores and hobbies. checked with this old auntie, and she confirmed that she's collecting cardboards to kill 2 birdies with 1 stone: as a form of exercise and to kill boredom.

28gwpaf.jpg

Hey dickhead, eat your own shit now and shut the fuck up :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The normal perception that all cardboard collectors are people who are unable to take care of themselves financially is not really true."

Second, he described cardboard-collecting as a form of exercise:

"Some prefer to earn extra monies, treat it as a form of exercise and activity rather than being cooped up at home. They do this to remain independent, so that they can have dignity and not have to ask their families for help."

And third, he assumed that many people have a wrong perception about the elderly collectors:

"More often than not, people make judgements without finding out the facts of the matter, in this instance, the stigma surrounding cardboard collectors."

all true. at least he interviews cardboard collectors and hobbyists. what about you? sitting at home and spewing shit from your keyboard?

IMG_0290.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
interview this sinkie lau ah por and she says "busy lah! if i don't chope cardboard quickly somebody will. competition mah. it's a (rat) race. i treat it like a sport."

IMG_0291.JPG

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 31184

Of course, I interview this streetwalker in Geylang while I was there for supper, they are in this trade because they love sex, might as well get paid.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is his mother idling at home or exercising outdoors?

Yes, Tan Chuan Jin should be a filial son and get his father and mother to collect cardboard boxes and wipe tables at hawker centres so that they get good exercises and are not left to be bored at home.

Tan Chuan Jin sounds like a 2nd pap man who does not honour his parents.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, I interview this streetwalker in Geylang while I was there for supper, they are in this trade because they love sex, might as well get paid.

ESND confesses that he enjoys eating shit because it is delicious to him?

Last edited:

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Tan Chuan Jin should be a filial son and get his father and mother to collect cardboard boxes and wipe tables at hawker centres so that they get good exercises and are not left to be bored at home.

Tan Chuan Jin sounds like a 2nd pap man who does not honour his parents.

PAP honours and worship money over anything else.
Parents are just corpses to them to make use for their own benefit.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP honours and worship money over anything else.
Parents are just corpses to them to make use for their own benefit.

Very accurate description of the pap.

aged singaporeans are viewed as liabilities by the pap. the pap wishes to send sick singaporeans to Johore so that these sick singaporeans are not a burden to pap.