• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Malay, not Malay, Malay - Race now decided by PAP as when it suits them.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Yusok Ishak's wife puan Noor Aishah a Malay or not a Malay?

She looks very chinese. Can Jah the race expert confirm?

toh%2Bpuan%2Bnoor%2Baishah%2Bmuda.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She looks very chinese. Can Jah the race expert confirm?

toh%2Bpuan%2Bnoor%2Baishah%2Bmuda.jpg

Puan Noor Aishah is 100% malay.

She practices Islam and she follows Malay culture. Even if she is of chink origin, she is still treated as 100% Malay.

Malay = practice islam, follow malay culture.

Peranakans are not Malays. They dress like malays, have eat malay but reject islam. Hence Peranakans are 0% malay.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

She practices Islam and she follows Malay culture. Even if she is of chink origin, she is still treated as 100% Malay.

Peranakans are not Malays. They dress like malays, have eat malay but reject islam. Hence Peranakans are 0% malay.

1. Ex-muslim malay still consider malay by the malay community?

2. Orang Asli believe in spirits, a few follow Islam just to get benefits from mudland government. Asli people consider malay? I mean by the community.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. Ex-muslim malay still consider malay by the malay community?

2. Orang Asli believe in spirits, a few follow Islam just to get benefits from mudland government. Asli people consider malay? I mean by the community.

No they are not. They are treated as 'nothing', no ethnicity.

Orang Asli are treated as 'orang asli'. They are not treated as malay. Malays, especially in malaysia, treat them like barbaric aborigines who need to be civilised and converted to islam.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
does not look Chinese.

Anyway last time Yusof Ishak is just a doctor. Not a CEO of some market cap >$500m company or was some great Ministar.

So he wouldn't qualify for the Elected Presidency either.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/comment-malay-enough-next-president-093246327.html

Am I Malay enough to be the next President?
Safhras Khan,Yahoo News Singapore•14 July 2017

Presidential hopeful Farid Khan, who announced his run for office on 12 July.

... Aside from the fact that I have never managed a company worth $500 million and I am only 39, whereas a presidential candidate must be at least 45 years of age.

???!! This uncle is 39 years old? WTF happened to him?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
To actively promote and assist a certain minority at the expense of another race is also called racism....

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To actively promote and assist a certain minority at the expense of another race is also called racism....

The problem is the pappies can always say it's positive discrimination. Another bs left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwit term. If not reserved erection m&ds will never be President..but unfortunately the do called m&d is actually an ah Neh

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to settle this once and for all for you fuckers. Ask Halimah if she has a bald pussy. If she does she's Malay. Hallelujah! Sorry. Allahu Akbar!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is the pappies can always say it's positive discrimination. Another bs left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwit term. If not reserved erection m&ds will never be President..but unfortunately the do called m&d is actually an ah Neh

They are convinced that the 69 % are really daft.

They have clearly opened a can of worms and the real test is on polling day when the 69% express their opinions on that slip of paper...provided there is even another candidate, Ah Neh, Chap Cheng or even Paki.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way this is going the Malay community will come out looking bad. powerless and bereft of any meaningful talent.

Clearly their community who supported this and the government did not think this thru.

The intention was to sideline TCB but this will destroy the image of the Malays as a race and community.

To many Singaporeans, it might be startling to realise that current Malays leadership from Yaacob carry subcontinent genes will actual Malay left out of the equation.

Halimah or her supporter removing the words "of Indian descent" is no small matter. It shows deception and a sense of shame.

A parliament appointed President would have avoided this growing mess and would have also solved the TCB dilemma. I wonder if the Constitutional Committee are now wondering if they had actually damaged the constitution in some way.

One worries when the supposed Brainstrust are faced with an actual crisis.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are convinced that the 69 % are really daft.

They have clearly opened a can of worms and the real test is on polling day when the 69% express their opinions on that slip of paper...provided there is even another candidate, Ah Neh, Chap Cheng or even Paki.

Can add in next time must be ah tiong candidate...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

They don't eat Malay for sure because Babi Pongteh is one of their favorite dishes.

IMG_7534.JPG

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal

Born in 1933, she was adopted by Fatimah Ali and Mohammad Salim Jusoh, who was formerly known as Barney Perkins and had converted to Islam.

She was an adopted child. I would not be surprised if her biological parents were Chinese

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
am i qualified ????

Should be able to quality as long as Abock masuk Islam and practices malay custom. A genetic 100% genetic Malay but non-muslim will not be recognised by his community. To be considered a Malay the first criteria is Islam!