• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tengah Air Base To Expand! Dead People In CCK Cemetery Pls Fuck Off!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
28cdf7c0-6f48-459c-9e70-8016159fe70b.jpg

SINGAPORE - Tengah Air Base will be expanded, with several private land plots acquired, graves exhumed and a road realigned, the Ministry of National Development, National Environment Agency and Singapore Land Authority (SLA) said in a statement on Tuesday (July 18).

The expansion is to accommodate some of the assets and facilities from Paya Lebar Air Base, which is being relocated - freeing up 800ha of land in the north-east, and to ensure operational readiness of the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF).

Here are six things you may want to know about the Tengah area.

1. GOVERNMENT TO ACQUIRE 106HA OF LAND TO EXPAND TENGAH AIR BASE

A total of 106ha of land - about a quarter the size of Clementi town - will be acquired by the Government to expand Tengah Air Base.

The expansion of the Tengah military airbase of the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF), located in the western water catchment, will see the acquisition of several private land plots and the exhuming of more than 80,000 graves in Choa Chu Kang Cemetery.

The existing Lim Chu Kang Road, including a portion of a Heritage Road at its northern segment, will also need to be realigned.

2. TENGAH'S 'FOREST TOWN' WILL BE THE FIRST HDB TOWN TO BE DEVELOPED IN 20 YEARS

tengah5_0.jpg

The first flats at the new town in the west, the first to be developed since Punggol about 20 years ago, are set to be launched in 2018.

The area today is largely forest and scrubland, but will eventually have 42,000 new homes: 30,000 units of public housing and 12,000 units of private housing.

Plans to develop Tengah, a 700ha site bounded by the Kranji and Pan-Island expressways, Brickland Road and Bukit Batok Road, were mooted as early as 1991 in a concept plan for Singapore in the future.

The town will include a 100m-wide, 5km-long forest corridor linking it to the surrounding green network between the western and central catchment areas.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...about-tengah-area-its-forest-and-animal-towns

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The area today is largely forest and scrubland, but will eventually have 42,000 new homes: 30,000 units of public housing and 12,000 units of private housing.

Anyone ever ask just who these new flats are for? 30,000 HDB flats should be accomodating at least 120,000 singaporeans. But I thought we had a zero population growth rate. The govt always exhorting sinkies to breed more. Who is going to populate these flats? I am thinking these are all for FT "new shitizens" and PRs. PAP is really a traitorous govt.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone ever ask just who these new flats are for? 30,000 HDB flats should be accomodating at least 120,000 singaporeans. But I thought we had a zero population growth rate. The govt always exhorting sinkies to breed more. Who is going to populate these flats? I am thinking these are all for FT "new shitizens" and PRs. PAP is really a traitorous govt.

these HDB units are for Burmese, Pinoys, Laotian, Viets, PRCs.......... not forgetting Ah Neh n Pundeks
sgian ghosts hv to make way for ftrashes!!!!!!!!!!!! Dead but still 3rd class citizens
My fren working in HDB ever told me about enclaves in the east built to be occupied by ftrashes esp Burmese like Samleong n Pinoys to the extent that he spuked.